手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 哈利波特 > 哈利波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒 > 正文

有声读物《哈利波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》第445期:第二次猫头鹰来信(9)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

So he — er — accidentally let slip that I am a werewolf this morning at breakfast.”

所以,他——一不小心在今天早饭的时候把我是人狼的事说了出来。”
“You're not leaving just because of that!” said Harry. Lupin smiled wryly.
“你并不会因为这而离开的!”哈利说。露乎无奈地笑了笑。
“This time tomorrow, the owls will start arriving from parents….
“明天这个时候,猫头鹰会从家长那里到来。
They will not want a werewolf teaching their children, Harry. And after last night, I see their point.
他们不会愿意让一只人狼来教他们的孩子的,哈利,而且经过昨天晚上,我也意识到了
I could have bitten any of you…. That must never happen again.”
我可能会咬到你们当中的任何一个人……这永远也不会再发生了。”
“You're the best Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher we've ever had!” said Harry. “Don't go!”
“你是最好的黑巫术防御老师。”哈利说,“请不要走!”
Lupin shook his head and didn't speak. He carried on emptying his drawers.
露平摆了摆手但是没有说话。他拿着那个空抽屉。
Then, while Harry was trying to think of a good argument to make him stay,
然后,正当哈利试着想出一个更好的理由使他留下的时候,
Lupin said, “From what the headmaster told me this morning, you saved a lot of lives last night, Harry.
露平说:“今天早上校长告诉我,昨天晚上你救了很多人的命。

无奈地笑了笑.jpg

If I'm proud of anything I've done this year, it's how much you've learned….

哈利,假如我为什么事情而骄傲的话,那就是你所学到的东西。
Tell me about your Patronus.” “How d'you know about that?” said Harry, distracted.
告诉我关于你的吧卓泥斯。” “你怎么会知道这些的?”哈利问,被搞糊涂了。
“What else could have driven the Dementors back?”
“还有谁能赶走得蒙特呢?”
Harry told Lupin what had happened. When he'd finished, Lupin was smiling again.
哈利告诉了露平所发生的一切。当他讲完时,露平又笑了起来。
“Yes, your father was always a stag when he transformed,” he said.
“是的,你父亲每次变形时总会变成一只牡鹿,”他说,
“You guessed right… that's why we called him Prongs.”
“你猜得很对……这是我们为什么叫他‘布朗’。”
Lupin threw his last few books into his case, closed the desk drawers, and turned to look at Harry.
露平将他的最后几本书扔入箱子里,关上了桌子上的抽屉,然后转身看着哈利。
“Here — I brought this from the Shrieking Shack last night,” he said,
“在这儿——我昨晚把它从什拉市。刹克带回来的,”他说,

重点单词   查看全部解释    
slip [slip]

想一想再看

v. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱
n. 滑倒,溜走

 
defense [di'fens]

想一想再看

n. 防卫,防卫物,辩护
vt. 防守

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。