手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第44期:蒂凡尼·哈迪斯是个"夜猫子"(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey Tiffany and friends. Hey, hey, hey, hey.

嘿,蒂凡尼和朋友们。嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿。
Thank you for squeezing me into your busy schedule.
谢谢你抽空接受我的采访。
You ready to answer 73 questions? Yes, she ready.
准备好回答73个问题了吗?是的,她准备好了。
Let's do it. All right, let's kick it off.
我们开始吧。好吧,我们开始吧。
What have you been up to today? I've been doing press all day.
你今天都干了些什么?我整天都在做新闻。
Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person.
你是早起的人还是夜猫子?夜猫子。
What's making you laugh lately? My friends.
是什么让你最近笑了?我的朋友们。
Now speaking of your friends, how would they describe you in three words?
现在说到你的朋友,他们怎么用三个词来形容你呢?
I don't know. How would you all describe me? Genuine. Wise. Learned. Mm-hmm.
我不知道。你们觉得我怎么样?真诚,聪慧,知识渊博的。嗯哼。
And now back at you, how would you describe yourself in three words?
现在这问题该你回答了,你如何用三个词来描述你自己?
I would say fun, honest, and a hot mess from time to time.
我会说有趣,诚实,和不时地弄得一团糟。
What's your favorite vacation destination? Bermuda.
你最喜欢的度假目的地是哪里?百慕达。
Last country you visited? Eritrea.
你上次去了哪个国家?厄立特里亚。
A country you wish to visit? I would like to go back to Eritrea.
一个你想去的国家?我想回到厄立特里亚。
What's the most exciting thing in your life right now? My career.
你现在生活中最令人兴奋的事情是什么?我的事业。
Who would you consider to be your mentor? The world.
你认为谁是你的导师?整个世界。
What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? Never trust nobody.
你得到过的最好的建议是什么?千万不要相信任何人。
Now if your life were a hashtag, what would it be?
现在,如果你的生活是一个标签,它会是什么?
She ready. You know what? What?
她准备好了。你知道吗?什么?
I'm ready to show you all around here. Let me show you this place.
我准备好带你参观这里了。我带你去看看这个地方。
Amazing. Okay. It's really cool.
太神奇了。好吧。太酷了。
Where did you grow up, Tiffany? South Central LA.
你在哪长大的,蒂凡尼?洛杉矶中南部。
What's the best thing about LA? The weather.
洛杉矶最好的地方是什么?天气。
When was the last time you cried? Yesterday.
你上次哭是什么时候?我昨天就哭了。
What words do you live by? She ready!
你一直以来笃信的一句话是什么?她准备好了!
Hey, come on in. This is the secret way into the showroom.
嘿,进来吧。这是进入展厅的秘密小道。
Okay, now when was the last time you were genuinely starstruck?
好吧,那你上一次非常崇拜明星是什么时候?
When I met Oprah Winfrey. And how did it feel meeting Oprah?
当我遇到奥普拉·温弗瑞的时候。和奥普拉见面感觉如何?
Like magic. Hey, you know what? There's a show going on here tonight.
像魔法一样。嘿,你知道吗?今晚这里有一场演出。
You guys want to get on the guest list? Yeah, that would be amazing.
你想上宾客名单吗?是啊,那太好了。
Okay, can you take care of them? Put them on the list? Absolutely, for you girl.
好吧,你能照顾下他们吗?把他们列在名单上?当然,对你来说。
Thank you. And I hear you're writing the intro for Richard Pryor's diary?
谢谢你。我听说你在为理查德·普赖尔的日记写介绍信?
That's true. Now, what was it like hanging out with Barbara Streisand?
是真的。现在,和芭芭拉·史翠珊在一起是什么感觉?
Amazing, like magic. What would be your dream lineup of comedians
太神奇了,就像魔法一样。你想和什么样的喜剧演员一起做喜剧巡演,
living or not living, to do a comedy tour with?
无论是在世的还是去世的?

蒂凡尼

George Carlin, Lenny Bruce, Tony Rock, Marlo Williams, and Kevin Hart.

乔治·卡林,莱尼·布鲁斯,托尼·洛克,马洛·威廉姆斯,凯文·哈特。
That's a good list. Now, do you have any warm up rituals or routines?
名单列得不错。现在,你有什么热身运动吗?
Yes. I get in the mirror, and go, "Baby daddy, baby daddy, baby daddy,
是的。照镜子,然后说,"少男奶爸,少男奶爸,少男奶爸,
baby daddy, baby daddy, baby daddy, child support,
少男奶爸、少男奶爸、少男奶爸、子女抚养费、
child support, child support, child support, child … "
子女抚养费、子女抚养费、子女抚养费、子女……”
Basically I say all the things that
基本上我真的不想把所有事情都说出来,
I don't want really fast to trick the universe into giving me what I do want.
来哄骗宇宙给我想要的任何东西。
Hey Brian, can you turn the lights on for me? You got it. Let there be light.
布莱恩,你能帮我把灯打开吗?你总算明白了。有光就好了。
Thank you. Isn't it beautiful in here? It's lovely!
谢谢你。这里不是很美吗?太美了!
Tiffany, is there ever a time you consider yourself shy?
蒂凡尼,你有过害羞的时候吗?
Oh, I am shy when I'm around really hot guys.
当我和帅哥在一起的时候我很害羞。
How would you describe your personal style?
你如何描述你的个人风格?
Cute and fun. All right.
可爱又有趣。好吧。
And moving into fashion you wore an amazing dress on this year's Oscars red carpet.
在今年的奥斯卡红毯上你穿了一件很棒的裙子。
What was the significance behind it?
裙子背后的意义是什么?
My father said one day I would be able to go to a really amazing event like that,
有一天我父亲说我会去参加一个非常棒的活动,
and when I do, I need to represent his people.
当我去参加活动的时候,我需要代表我父亲本人。
So he's from Eritrea, so I wore a princess dress from Eritrea.
他来自厄立特里亚,所以我穿了一件来自厄立特里亚的公主礼服。
You looked beautiful in it. Thank you.
你穿上它很漂亮。谢谢夸奖。
What's the most treasured item in your wardrobe?
你衣柜里最珍贵的东西是什么?
My unicorn onesie. And when's the next time you're going to be wearing that?
我的独角兽连体衣。你下一次穿这个是什么时候?
Soon as I get home. Heels or flats? Flats.
一旦我回到家的时候都会穿。喜欢穿高跟鞋还是平底鞋?平底鞋。
What is your best quality? My honesty.
你最好的品质是什么?诚实。
What is your worst quality? My honesty. Is it true you speak Japanese?
你最差的品质是什么?我的诚实。你会说日语,这是真的吗?
Impressive. Can you teach me something in Japanese? Yes.
令人印象深刻。你能教我一些日语吗?是的。
What does that mean? Yes. Now I know how to say yes. Mm-hmm.
那是什么意思?是的。现在我知道怎么说yes了。嗯哼。
Now, what's the best seat in the house when Tiffany Haddish is headlining a comedy show?
现在,当蒂凡尼·哈迪斯在喜剧节目中担任主角时,演播厅里最好的座位是什么?
Follow me. I'll show you exactly where you should sit.
跟我来。我来告诉你该坐哪儿。
Do you like interacting with your audience?
你喜欢和你的观众互动吗?
Yes. How many shows have you done? I don't remember exactly.
是的。你做了多少场演出?我不太记得了。
What's the one thing that bothers you the most? Liars.
最让你困扰的事情是什么?骗子。
If you had a talk show, what would it be called?
如果你有个脱口秀,会叫什么来着?
She Ready for Success. Let's Talk!
她做好了成功的准备。我们谈谈吧!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
honesty ['ɔnisti]

想一想再看

n. 诚实,正直

 
mentor ['mentə]

想一想再看

n. 指导者 vt. 指导

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
describe [dis'kraib]

想一想再看

vt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成

联想记忆
genuine ['dʒenjuin]

想一想再看

adj. 真正的,真实的,真诚的

联想记忆
wardrobe ['wɔ:drəub]

想一想再看

n. 衣柜,衣橱
n. 全部服装

 
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,万物,世界

联想记忆
diary ['daiəri]

想一想再看

n. 日记,日记簿

 
unicorn ['ju:nikɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. (传说中的)独角兽

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。