手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第46期:贝拉·哈迪德是个骑马高手(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You know, Bella, I have to say that it's so cool to be able to ask 73 questions at a horse stable.

你知道,贝拉,我不得不说,在马厩里问你73个问题,这真是太酷了。
How cool is this? It's … whoa! We have horses that are …
有多酷啊?是……哇!我们这里还有马儿……
Good morning! This is legit!
早上好!这是合法的!
How often are you riding these days? Not as much as I used to.
这些天你多久骑一次马?不像以前那么多了。
And you did this competitively. I did for 10 years.
你很擅长骑马。我10年前就开始骑马了。
How many competitions did you ride? Probably hundreds at this point.
你参加了多少场骑马比赛?到目前为止可能有几百场。
When did you really fall in love with the sport?
你什么时候真正爱上这项运动的?
I fell in love with this sport when I realized that horses can be my best friend.
当我意识到马可以成为我最好的朋友时,我爱上了这项运动。
Can we go see the horses? Yes please. Let's go.
我们能去看马吗?好的,谢谢。我们走吧。
Okay. Where were you born? I was born in Washington D.C.
好吧。你在哪里出生的?我出生在华盛顿特区。
And how often do you go back home to LA?
你多久回一次洛杉矶?
I go back as much as I can but it ends up being every month or so.
我尽可能多地回去,但最后每个月都会回来。
What would you say is the biggest difference between the coasts?
你觉得两个海岸之间最大的区别是什么?
Probably the change of pace or the weather.
可能是节奏或天气的变化。
Okay. What's the most Californian thing about you?
好吧。你身上最具有加州特点是什么?
Hi baby. Probably how much I love nature and animals.
嗨,宝贝。可能我非常热爱大自然和动物。
Nice. What's something that immediately jumps to mind when you think of your childhood?
不错。当你回想童年时,什么东西会立刻浮现在你的脑海里?
Probably my horse, Lego. A horse named Lego … He actually looks just like this one.
可能是我的马,乐高。一匹叫乐高的马……它看起来就跟这匹马一样。
What is your current obsession? My current obsession is chocolate.
你当前最痴迷于什么?现在的我痴迷于吃巧克力。
I never really was big chocolate fan, but recently I just … obsession came up.
我从来都不是巧克力的忠实粉丝,但最近我开始痴迷于巧克力了。
What's something everyone needs to read right now?
现在每个人都需要读些什么?
Everyone needs to read "Believe Me" by Yolanda Hadid.
每个人都需要读一下Yolanda Hadid的《Believe Me》。
What goes through your mind as you're being photographed?
你拍照的时候脑子里在想什么?
Umm, be fierce, be fierce, be fierce.
嗯,凶一点,凶一点,凶一点。
But don't be too fierce, because apparently it really freaks people out.
不过,别太凶,因为很明显这会把人吓坏的。
What are you often told when people work with you?
当人们和你一起工作时,你常被告知什么?
I get told that people don't think I'm as nice as I am
我被告知,人们认为我不像想象中那样好,

贝拉

and I guess the resting bitch face kind of throws them off.

我猜是我这副天生臭脸,有点不合群了。
Who do you consider to be a mentor? My mom is my mentor.
你认为谁是你的良师益友?我妈妈是我的导师。
What qualities of hers do you most admire?
你最钦佩她的什么品质?
Her work ethic and how strong she is.
她的职业道德和个人实力。
Your Instagram handle is a butterfly. Why is that?
你的Instagram句柄是一只蝴蝶。为什么会是蝴蝶呢?
I think butterflies really represent me.
我觉得蝴蝶象征着我。
Growing up in my family, my mother always kind of put that around us,
在家庭中长大,我母亲总是把它放在我们身边,
so I guess at this point, I'm just the butterfly of our family.
所以我想在这一点上,我只是我们家庭中的一只蝴蝶。
Is it true that you enrolled as a photography student before you started modeling?
在开始做模特之前,你在学校学的专业就是摄影,这是真的吗?
It's true. I never left the house without my camera.
是的。出门时都会随身携带相机。
And then I went to school for photography and film at Parsons.
然后我去了帕森设计学院学习摄影和电影。
So why photography? Why photography? I just love making art.
为什么要学摄影?为什么要学摄影?我只是喜欢艺术创作。
I love lighting, I love holding a camera, I love,
我喜欢灯光,我喜欢拿着相机,我喜欢,
you know, being able to take a picture and set a time and place and capture emotion.
你知道,能够拍照,设定时间和地点,捕捉情感。
Is there an image- oh, someone wants attention-
有没有一个形象--哦,这匹马想引起我的注意--
is there an image or artist that sparked your passion?
有没有一个形象或艺术家激发了你的热情?
You know, Steven Meisel. Growing up, I think all of his pictures from the '90s,
你知道,史蒂文·梅塞。从小到大,我认为他所有90年代的照片,
and I mean up until now he's such an iconic photographer.
我的意思是直到现在,他都是摄影圈的一个标志性人物。
He actually made me love photography and modeling.
他让我爱上了摄影和模特。
And if you could sit down with any of the masters, who would it be for?
如果你能和任何一位大师坐下来谈谈,那会是谁呢?
Ooo, Annie Leibovitz. What is the bravest thing that you've ever done?
噢,安妮·莱博维茨。你做过的最勇敢的事是什么?
The bravest thing I ever did was probably skydiving.
我做过的最勇敢的事可能是跳伞。
And we have a little friend at your 5 o'clock,
在你5点钟的方向有个小朋友,
Hello Olivia. I think this is the first time we've ever had a cameo - featuring a little goat.
你好奥莉维亚。我想这是第一次以小山羊为主角的客串。
This is Olivia. Hi Olivia, you're so sweet.
它叫奥莉维亚。嗨,奥莉维亚,你真好。
She's a beautiful rescue goat and we're very happy she's alive.
它是一只被拯救的山羊,它很美丽,我们很高兴它还活着。
Is there anything more adorable than this scene that I'm looking at right now? Absolutely not.
有什么比我现在看到的这一幕更可爱的吗?当然没有啦。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rescue ['reskju:]

想一想再看

vt. 营救,援救
n. 营救,救援

联想记忆
obsession [əb'seʃən]

想一想再看

n. 困扰,沉迷,着魔,妄想

联想记忆
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、气、电)流,趋势
adj. 流通的

联想记忆
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
capture ['kæptʃə]

想一想再看

vt. 捕获,俘获,夺取,占领,迷住,(用照片等)留存<

联想记忆
stable ['steibl]

想一想再看

adj. 稳定的,安定的,可靠的
n. 马厩,

联想记忆
passion ['pæʃən]

想一想再看

n. 激情,酷爱

联想记忆
cameo ['kæmiəu]

想一想再看

n. 刻有浮雕的宝石或贝壳 n. (文艺或戏剧)小品,小

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。