手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第47期:贝拉·哈迪德是个骑马高手(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Do you believe in horoscopes or astrology?

你相信星座吗?
I believe in horoscopes a little bit more than I should.
我相信星座不止一点点了。
And what's your sign? I'm a Libra.
你是什么星座?我是天秤座的。
What qualities of that sign pertain to you?
那个星座有什么特点适合你?
I think probably that I want everybody to be happy all the time
我想我可能希望每个人都一直快乐,
and also that I can never make a decision for myself.
而且我永远不能为自己做决定。
And who makes you laugh the hardest? My boyfriend.
是谁让你笑得最厉害?我男朋友。
Who's the most beautiful person you know? My boyfriend.
你认识的最漂亮的人是谁?我男朋友。
What makes you feel the most beautiful? What makes me feel the most beautiful?
是什么让你觉得最美丽?是什么让我觉得最美丽?
Probably when I feel healthy and confident in myself.
可能是在我身体健康和自信满满的时候。
What's the best makeup trend right now? Contouring.
现在最流行的化妆潮流是什么?提拉。
Peter Phillips actually taught me how to contour only a few years ago, so thank you, Peter.
彼得·菲利普斯几年前还教过我提拉的,所以谢谢你,彼得。
What would you say to yourself 10 years from now?
10年后你会对自己说什么?
10 years from now, I- excuse me, Olivia.
10年后,我……对不起,奥莉维亚。
Where do you think you're going? You're gonna be on Vogue, baby!
你以为你要去哪?你要上《Vogue》杂志了,宝贝!
Um, I think 10 years from now, I would tell myself, "I'm very proud of you."
嗯,我想10年后,我会对自己说,“我为你感到骄傲。”
And what would you say to yourself five years ago?
五年前你会对自己说什么?
Five years ago? "Keep going." Nice.
五年前?“继续进步。”不错。
So, holiday season is approaching, what do you and the family have planned?
假期快到了,你和家人有什么计划?
Goodbye, Olivia. For the holidays, I'm doing absolutely nothing.
再见,奥莉维亚。假期里,我什么都不干。
What are the Hadid holiday traditions?
你们哈迪德一大家子人过节的时候通常干什么?
We just like to all be together no matter where we are, doesn't really matter.
我们只是喜欢待在一起,在哪里不重要。
We all have such busy schedules these days that I think that
这些天我们都很忙,
it's just nice that we can finally take time for ourselves.
我们终于可以为自己腾出时间。我认为这样很好。
Hello, beautiful. Alright, Bella show us how to feed this horse.
你好,美女。好吧,贝拉教我们怎么喂这匹马。
Oh, pretty hungry. And he's hungry too!
哦,它太饿了。另一匹马也饿了!
I know, you're next, you're next, you're next!
我知道,下一个喂你,下一个喂你,下一个喂你!
If you and your family did a Secret Santa, who would you hope you would receive a gift from?
如果你和你的家人扮演一个神秘的圣诞老人,你希望你会收到谁的礼物?

贝拉

Absolutely Gigi. Who's a celebrity that you've met that's made you the most star struck?

当然是吉吉。在你见过的名人中是谁让你成为一名追星族的?
Oh my gosh, Michelle Obama. I love her so much.
天哪,米歇尔·奥巴马。我太爱她了。
I think I was shaking more than anything in the world.
我觉得遇见她我会比世界上任何一个人都激动。
What TV show should I have watched by now?
我现在应该看什么电视节目?
I hope you watched Seinfeld. Did you? Yes.
希望你看了《宋飞正传》。是吗?是的。
Okay good. What's your favorite guilty pleasure late night snack?
好的很好。你最喜欢的夜宵是什么?并且这种夜宵吃完就会有满满的负罪感。
Pizza Hut, Domino's, anything sweet.
必胜客,达美乐比萨和任何甜的东西。
Honestly anything I can get my hands on at this point.
坦白地说,在这一点上任何食物我都会尝尝。
What's your favorite show that you've walked in? Favorite show I've walked in …
你最喜欢的节目是什么?我最喜欢的节目……
probably closing Fendi at the Trevi Fountain. It was one I could never forget.
奢侈品牌Fendi在罗马著名地标特莱维喷泉上上演的梦幻大秀。这是我永远不会忘记的。
Before what show have you been the most nervous?
参加什么节目之前你最紧张?
Ooo, probably my first Chanel show.
哦,可能是我的第一场香奈儿秀。
It was a big dream of mine, so being able to walk that show was huge.
这是我的一个大梦想,所以能走在舞台上是很重要的。
On average, how many seconds are you allowed between Victoria Secret changes mid-show?
基本上,在维多利亚的秘密品牌中场秀期间,你允许有多少秒的时间去更换衣服?
Ooo, I think we have like two minutes but we're pretty quick, so 30 seconds is all we need.
噢,我想我们大概有两分钟,但我们很快,所以我们需要的时间是30秒。
Okay. We have baby horses here. Oh my gosh, this is Rock Star. Hi, Rock Star. Hi beautiful.
好吧。我们这里有匹小马。天哪,它叫摇滚之星。嗨,摇滚之星。嗨,美女。
Bella, what do you consider to be your biggest career success?
贝拉,你认为你职业生涯中最大的成功是什么?
My biggest success is probably my health and my mental state right now.
可能是身体健康和目前的精神状态。
What's something that will always be in fashion no matter how much time passes?
什么东西总是很流行,经得起时间的考验?
I think kindness will always be in fashion. You can have it! Please take it.
我认为善良永远都是流行的。你可以吃这个!尽情享用吧。
So Bella, what are my chances I can …
贝拉,我能有机会……
Do you want to feed him one? Yes, thought you would never ask.
你想喂它吃吗?是啊,我还以为你不会问呢。
Alright, this is me, attempting to feed a baby …
好吧,这是我给你吃的,试图喂养一个小马……
this is me getting rejected by a baby horse.
一匹小马拒绝我给它喂食。
This is not working. He only wants my carrots.
一点用都没有。它只想要吃我的胡萝卜。
Is it true that you hate getting your nails done?
你不喜欢做指甲是真的吗?
I absolutely hate it. Why do you hate getting your nails done?
我讨厌死了。你为什么讨厌做指甲?
Oh, actually Why? Because it's a task for me. I would rather be doing things like this.
哦,这到底是为什么呢?因为喂马是我的任务。我宁愿去喂马。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
trend [trend]

想一想再看

n. 趋势,倾向,方位
vi. 倾向,转向

联想记忆
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名誉,社会名流

联想记忆
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

联想记忆
vogue [vəug]

想一想再看

n. 时尚,流行

 
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
pertain [pə:'tein]

想一想再看

vi. 从属,关于

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
astrology [əst'rɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 占星术,占星学

联想记忆
fountain ['fauntin]

想一想再看

n. 喷泉,源泉,储水容器,泉水
v. 使像喷

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。