手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美创意广告 > 正文

澳洲肉类及畜牧业协会创意广告 放下手机去烤肉吧

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Looks like Mia is having an amazing holiday.

看来米娅正在度一个美妙的假期啊。
Ooh, Mia? This is so random, we were just talking about you.
哦,米娅?这也太巧了,我们刚说到你呢。
It's like your phone's listening to you.
就好像你的手机在听你说话一样。
Oh, it's listening to you.
哦,确实是在听你说话。
The Lambalytica algorithm scrapes the data of the entire country,
羊肉算法抓取了整个国家的数据,
then hacks people's devices to actually bring them together face to face.
然后入侵人们的设备,迫使他们当面聚在一起。
The science has proven it's Australia's only hope.
这一科学证明它是澳大利亚唯一的希望。
Is that legal?
可这合法吗?
I'm a scientist, not a lawyer.
我是一名科学家,不是一名律师。
Deploy the wedding video. Deploy wedding video.
调入婚礼视频。调入婚礼视频。

澳洲肉类及畜牧业协会创意广告 放下手机去烤肉吧

Aw! You've changed your hair!

啊!你的头发都变了!
I went blonde three years ago.
我三年前染的金色。
It looks beautiful.
看起来美极了。
Shall we get out of here?
我们要出去吗?
I was just about to like a really empowering social post!
我只是想要一个真正赋权的社会职位!
How are we gonna be inspirational now?
我们现在要怎样才能受到鼓舞呢?
Game over mate, we're going to a barbecue.
伙计,游戏结束了,我们去烤肉吧。
The algorithm is working.
这个算法发挥效力了。
I get it. You're using cookies to bring everyone together.
我明白了。你是用信息记录程序把大家聚在一起。
No, Sebastian. We're using lamb.
不是的,塞巴斯蒂安。我们用的是羔羊肉。
How good is chatting with your mouth?
原来用嘴聊天这么爽啊?
We thought we'd never hear your voice again!
我们一度以为再也听不到你的声音了!
It's like a food photo you can eat.
就像可以吃的食物照片一样。
Yeah. This is great.
是啊。太棒了。
Australia's just gone to number one on the togetherness index.
澳大利亚在团聚指数上排名第一了。
Take that, New Zealand!
接受吧,新西兰!
Hey, easy, bro. Sorry.
嘿,注意点儿。抱歉。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 
deploy [di'plɔi]

想一想再看

v. 展开,配置,部署

联想记忆
legal ['li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 法律的,合法的,法定的

联想记忆
mate [meit]

想一想再看

n. 伙伴,配偶,同事
vt. 使 ... 配

 
lamb [læm]

想一想再看

n. 羔羊,小羊,羔羊肉,温顺的人
v. 产羊

 
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。