手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第49期:吉赛尔·邦辰谈及丈夫制造的求婚恶作剧(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Gisele! Oh, hi! Hi, I'm stopping by for a 73 question interview.

吉赛尔!哦,嗨!嗨!我是73个问题栏目的工作人员,负责过来采访你的。
Yeah, sure! I cannot wait and first of all, I must ask,
是的,当然!我等不及了,首先,我不得不问,
what are you doing right now? I am signing some pages for my book.
你现在在做什么?我正在书的前后几页签名,这是我出的书。
That's a lot of signing and what's your book about?
那你得签很多次吧,你的书是关于什么的?
It's about some lessons I've learned from my life.
这是我从生活中学到的一些经验教训。
What's the most difficult thing about writing a book? I'm finding, everything.
关于写书这方面,你觉得最困难的事情是什么?需要找的东西太多了。
And in this beautiful space that you have, is this where you draw your inspiration when you're writing?
你住在这个美丽的房子,这里就是你写作时灵感的来源吗?
This is my sanctuary where I spend most of my time.
这是我的避难所,我大部分时间都在这里度过。
Well, your sanctuary's gorgeous. Thank you.
你的避难所太美了。谢谢你。
By the way, is it true you gave a copy of "The Mastery of Love" to all of your wedding guests at your wedding?
对了,顺便说一句,你在自己的婚礼上给了所有的来宾一本书叫《掌控爱》,这是真的吗?
Yes, I have. It's one of my favorite books.
是的,我确实是这么做的。这是我最喜欢的书。
And today, what is a book that you would give friends and family?
今天,你会送什么书给你的家人和朋友?
The last one I read is called "Infinite View." Have you read it?
我读的上一本书叫做“Infinite View”。你有读过吗?
I have not read that, no. I have an extra copy. Would you like one?
我没有读过你说的这本书,没有读过。我还有这本书。你要读读吗?
Oh, wow, thank you. Yeah, sure, I'd love it. Yeah, here. Alright, this is my summer reading.
哦,哇,谢谢你。是的,当然,我很乐意读这本书。是的,在这里。好了,这是我的夏季读物。
And how would you describe yourself to people who don't know you?
你如何向陌生人描述你自己?
Loving, creative, and my natural speed is about 100 miles an hour.
有爱心,有创意,我的自然速度大约是每小时100英里。
What's something that people would be surprised to know about you?
关于你自己的哪个方面是别人感到惊讶的?
I love ancient history. How long have you lived in Boston for?
我喜欢古代史。你在波士顿住了多久了?
10 years. So does it feel like home yet?
10年。感觉像家一样吗?
Yes, because … that was a terrible kick. I didn't notice. Don't worry.
是的,因为……我这球踢得太差劲了。我没注意到。别在意。
Home is where your heart is.
家在心就在。
Now, what's something you can tell me in the thickest Boston accent that you can do?
现在,你能用最纯正的波士顿口音跟我对话吗?
Wicked awesome! Okay. And in one word, how would you describe Brazilians to Americans?
太可怕了!好的。回答就一句话,你如何向美国人描述巴西人?
Friendly. And Americans to Brazilians? Determined.
巴西人很友好。那么如何向巴西人描述美国人呢?美国人做事坚决果断。
What should Americans try when they are visiting Brazil?
当美国人去巴西时,他们应该尝试哪些美食?
Definitely pao de queijo, caipirinha, and coconut water, but from the real coconut.
毫无疑问,吃芝士面包,喝传统鸡尾酒和正宗椰子水。
Is there an English word that you still struggle with today? "Worlds." Is that good?
你今天还在为一个英语单词而纠结吗?“Worlds”。很不错吧?
I totally understood that.
我完全理解。
And what's something in Portuguese that I'll definitely struggle with if I tried?
如果我尝试用葡萄牙语,我肯定会遇到什么困难呢?
Got that? Yeah? Favorite movie? "The Bicycle Thief."
听明白了吗?是啊,最喜欢的电影?《The Bicycle Thief》

吉赛尔

Last movie that made you cry? "Coco."

上一部让你感动到哭的电影是什么?《寻梦环游记》
Favorite Disney character? Moana.
最喜欢的迪斯尼角色是什么?莫阿娜。
What's the most memorable career moment that you've had so far?
到目前为止,你职业生涯中最难忘的时刻是什么?
Being part of the opening ceremony in the Rio Olympics.
参加了里约奥运会的开幕式。
How many shows have you walked in your career? Around 500.
在你的职业生涯中你走了多少场秀?大约500场。
Wow and how many covers have you been on?
哇,你上过多少次杂志封面啊?
Between a thousand - a thousand … two thousand, but that's worldwide.
一千次到两千次之间,但那是算进在全世界范围内。
So many. And what's the most incredible location that you've shot at?
太多了。哪个拍摄地点你觉得最不可思议?
Iguazu Falls, in Brazil. What's the most challenging shoot that you've ever had?
位于巴西的伊瓜苏大瀑布。你拍过的最具挑战性的镜头是什么?
When I was in Iceland, shooting in the middle of real icebergs,
在冰岛那时候,我在真正的冰山中间拍摄,
but I was on top of a fake iceberg going like that in a slip dress.
但我是站在一座假冰山上,穿着吊带连身裙拍摄。
Thank God I didn't fall. And what's your vice? Organizing.
感谢上帝,我没有摔倒。你的恶习是什么?做事有条不紊。
What is your biggest pet peeve in the world? I can't stand messy places.
世界上你最不能忍受的事是什么?我受不了乱七八糟的地方。
What is the one word that you live by? Appreciation.
你赖以生存的一个词是什么?欣赏。
Do you have any pre-game rituals before Pats games?
在Pats游戏前你有什么赛前仪式吗?
Yes, I have a champions playlist.
是的,我会听冠军的专属音乐。
Now, if you had a superpower, what would it be?
现在,如果你有一个超能力,会是什么呢?
The power of teleportation. Do you collect anything? Crystals.
瞬间移动的超能力。你会收集一些东西吗?水晶玻璃。
What's your go-to karaoke song? "You can count on me." I love that song.
你最喜欢点的一首卡拉OK歌是什么?《Count On Me》这首歌。我喜欢那首歌。
Yeah, I do too. Bruno Mars. Yes, I love Bruno Mars.
是的,我也是。布鲁诺·马尔斯。是的,我爱布鲁诺·马尔斯。
What is your hidden talent, Gisele? I fly helicopters.
你隐藏的天赋是什么,吉赛尔?我会开直升机。
No idea that you did that. Please, come in. Thank you.
我不知道你会开直升机。拜托,请进。谢谢你。
And what's one talent that you wish you had? To shake my hips like Shakira.
你希望自己有什么才能?能够像夏奇拉一样摇臀。
Okay. But I'm working on that. Okay.
好的。但我正在努力学习怎么摇臀。好的。
And what's the coolest thing that you've ever done in your life?
你这辈子做过的最酷的事是什么?
Skydiving. What's the last country you visited? Qatar.
跳伞。你上次去的是哪个国家?卡塔尔国。
Country you wish to visit? India.
你想去哪个国家?印度。
What was it like to grow up in a family of six girls? It was wonderful.
在一个有六千金的家庭里长大是什么感觉?太美妙了。
You know, you learn how to share and how to …
你知道,你学会了如何分享,如何……
What was that? Oi, baby! Oh. You learn how to share and to negotiate.
那是什么?噢,宝贝!哦。你学会了如何分享和沟通。
And what was the best … Oi, baby girl! Oh, awww! Amazing! What a cameo!
什么是最好的……噢,宝贝!哦,哇哦!太神奇了!多好的客串啊!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
infinite ['infinit]

想一想再看

adj. 无限的,无穷的
n. 无限

联想记忆
determined [di'tə:mind]

想一想再看

adj. 坚毅的,下定决心的

 
ceremony ['seriməni]

想一想再看

n. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
slip [slip]

想一想再看

v. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱
n. 滑倒,溜走

 
memorable ['memərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 值得纪念的,难忘的

 
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
appreciation [ə.pri:ʃi'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 欣赏,感激,鉴识,评价,增值

 
mastery ['mæstəri]

想一想再看

n. 精通,掌握,熟练

联想记忆
describe [dis'kraib]

想一想再看

vt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。