手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大师教你巧练瑜伽 > 正文

第27期:"四柱支撑式"的准备练习(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

And now we continue on, moving with the breath. Inhale to half plank. Exhale, looking forward, chin slightly lifted.

现在,我们继续练习,调整呼吸。吸气,半平板支撑。呼气,向前看,下巴微微抬起。
We bend the elbows, hug them into the side body halfway.
肘部弯曲向下压。
Inhale, press in to the palms to lift it back up.
吸气,按压手掌,身体抬起。
And exhale, send 'er back. Inhale up through ... exhale. Hug the elbows in, lower halfway.
呼气,回到原来的位置。吸气,回去,呼气。肘部弯曲,降低。
Inhale. Press back up, keeping the extension as long as you can in the crown of the head.
吸气。按压手掌,尽力拉长脖子。
And then exhale, we release. Inhale to half plank. Draw the navel up towards the spine. Tuck your pelvis.
然后呼气,释放。吸气,半平板支撑,收腹。
Notice that the elbows are wanting to go out, like a military push-up.
注意可能要移动的肘部,就像部队训练时做俯卧撑那样。
Keep them hugging in, lots of integrity. Inhale in, exhale halfway. Pressing back up.
肘部保持弯曲,保持身体协调性。吸气,呼气。按压。
Then sending it back. Pranam. Inhale, half plank. Looking forward, exhale, halfway. Inhale, press back up.
然后收回,做祈祷式。吸气,半平板支撑。目视前方,呼气,肘部弯曲。吸气,按压。
And exhale. Pranam. Let's do one more. We got this. Inhale, navel draws up towards the spine.
呼气,做祈祷式。我们再做一遍。吸气,收腹。
We shift forward. Gaze is forward. This is gonna help us in chaturanga later.
我们向前移动。向前看,这个练习会在我们以后做四柱支撑式时有所帮助。
We hug the elbows in, and lower halfway. Inhale back to half plank. And exhale, relax.
肘部弯曲。吸气,半平板支撑。呼气,放松。
This time, you can take the palms together, and draw them up and over the back of the neck, walking the elbows forward.
这次你可以将两手掌合拢,然后将它们向上拉到脖子后部,用手肘移动向前。
We just take a moment here to breathe and rest.
我们在这里花点时间调整呼吸,休息一下。
Alright, the final thing we're gonna learn today is a pose called knees, chest and chin.
好,我们今天要学习的最后一个动作是一个“膝盖,胸部和下巴”。
And we actually recently did a Foundations video for this pose, so if you like, you can check that out too.
实际上,我们最近为此动作制作了一段基础版视频,所以如果你愿意的话,也可以看看那个视频。
Alright, we just go a little bit deeper into it.
好吧,我们说详细一点。
So, again, I'm gonna start on all fours.
从四肢着地开始。
And then, I'm gonna curl the toes under, draw the navel to the spine, and send it up to downward dog for this one.
然后,我要弯曲脚趾,收腹,然后来到下犬式。
Ok, so find your downward dog here. This might be your first downward dog of the day, so make sure you don't rush yourself.
好,做好下犬式。这可能是你今天第一次做下犬式,所以确保自己别太着急。
Again, don't let anyone rush you. Pedal your feet. Now, knees, chest, chin is the order we're gonna move in.
同样地,不要让别人催着你。踩脚。现在我们要移动的顺序是膝盖、胸部、下巴。
I'm gonna draw my navel up towards my spine, come up onto my tippy-tip toes, draw the navel in as you shift forward.
我要努力收腹,踮起脚尖,在向前移动时收腹。
I slowly lower to the knees first. I take my gaze forward, just as I did in the vinyasa before, keeping the chin lifted.
我先慢慢跪下。目视前方,就像以前做流瑜伽一样,抬起下巴。
Moving nice and slow here, just for demonstration.
慢慢地移动,你们要看我的演示。
I hug the elbows in. I keep the pelvis rocking, the hips high as I slowly lower the chest, and the chin.
肘部弯曲。摇摆骨盆,同时慢慢降低胸部和下巴,臀部保持高位。
Pause here, breathe. Slightly awkward to talk to you from here, sorry.
暂停一下,调整呼吸。抱歉,这个姿势我不方便讲话。
And then I'm gonna slowly release by sliding the toes out, coming on to the pelvic bone,
然后我要通过滑动脚趾来慢慢释放,
and then you might loop the shoulders and lift up, to a baby cobra, here.
然后绕肩并抬起上半身,做小眼镜蛇式。

“四柱支撑式”的准备练习(2).jpg

On an exhale, we release, curl the toes under, come back to all fours.

呼气,释放,脚趾弯曲,回到四肢着地。
Nice. Let's try that again. Here we go, sending those hip bones up to down dog.
很好。让我们再来一次。好啦,抬起髋骨,来到下犬式。
Deep breath in, and long exhale out.
深吸一口气,长长地呼出。
Great. Inhale, draw the navel up towards the spine, shifting forward, we come up onto the toes.
很好。吸气,收腹,向前移动,踮起脚尖。
Slowly, we lower the knees. Keep the hips lifted. Then comes the chest, and the chin. Hip points stay high.
慢慢地,我们放低膝盖。保持臀部抬高。然后胸部和下巴着地。臀部保持高位。
Inhale in, and then exhale, sliding through. Inhale, lift up, and exhale back to all fours.
吸气,然后呼气,将身体滑到贴地。吸气,抬高上半身,然后呼气回到四肢着地。
Ok, so we're gonna do it one more time, but quick note, when you start to sink down, knees, chest, especially chin,
好,我们要再做一次,但请注意,当你开始下低时,膝盖和胸部,尤其是下巴,
there is this tendency that once the chest hits, you're like, "Whoa! I made it!"
这是个趋势,一旦胸部着地,你就会说:“哇!我做到了!”
Spill all your guts everywhere.
完全地释放身体的重量。
So, on this next one, see if you can keep the integrity that you have here in that lowering down.
因此,在下一次做动作时,看看可不可以在下低时保持协调性。
So rather than just spilling everything into the earth, rather than letting all your weight go,
因此,不要把所有重量都压下去,
see if you can keep an aliveness, particularly in the back body, and as we squeeze those elbows in.
看看你能否保持活力,尤其是后身,以及我们挤压肘部的时候。
So, let's try it one more time. Here we go. Coming to downward facing dog. Deep breath in, and long exhale out.
让我们再来尝试一次。开始了。做下犬式。深吸一口气,长长地呼出。
Great. Inhale, coming up on the tippy-tip toes, navel draws up.
好。吸气,踮起脚尖,收腹。
We begin to shift forward, knees, chest, and chin.
我们开始向前移动,膝盖、胸部和下巴着地。
Deep breath in, and then exhale, sliding through.
深吸一口气,然后呼气,将身体滑到贴地。
Deep breath in as you come up to your cobra, or maybe your up dog, and then, exhale, release.
当你做眼镜蛇式或上犬式时,请进行深呼吸,然后呼气释放。
Awesome! Bring your hands in front of you, and maybe use your forearms as a pillow.
太棒了!把手放在前面,你可以用前臂当枕头。
Okey-dokey Smokey, so that was a short sequence that you can either practice on its own,
好啦,所以这是一个简短的练习,你可以自己练习,
or you can maybe implement it with other practice in your day.
或者在某一天和把这个练习与其他练习进行结合。
I do believe that it's important to work from the inside out,
我相信从内而外地练习是十分重要的,
so hopefully these things are helping you kind of connect to your insides.
因此,我希望这些练习可以帮助你与身体内部建立连接。
That sounds weird, but I think you know what I'm talking about after what we just did.
这听起来很奇怪,但我觉得只要你做了我们刚才做的练习之后,你就会明白的。
But hopefully, this'll just help you grow awareness from the inside out.
希望这能帮助你从内而外提高认识。
So, it's not just about these guys all the time, right?
所以不是一直都在练习肌肉,对吗?
It's about core strength and working from the inside out.
这是关于核心力量和从内到外的练习。
If that makes sense. If it doesn't, hop on over to my blog, and I'll try to make it make sense for ya.
如果这是有用的话。如果没有效果,请点击我的博客,我努力让你们有所收获。
Leave questions and comments below. Sign up for the newsletter if you're not already onboard, we'd love to have ya, if ya wanna be.
在下面写下问题和评论。如果你还没有加入简讯的话,就赶紧注册吧,我们欢迎你的加入。
And, we'll see ya next time. Have a beautiful day! Namaste.
下次再见,祝你度过愉快的一天!合十礼。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
extension [iks'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,延长,扩充,电话分机

联想记忆
bend [bend]

想一想再看

v. 弯曲,使弯曲,屈服,屈从
n. 弯曲,弯

 
spill [spil]

想一想再看

v. 溢出,洒,使 ... 流出,泄漏
n.

 
spine [spain]

想一想再看

n. 脊柱,脊椎,书脊,尖刺

 
integrity [in'tegriti]

想一想再看

n. 诚实,正直,完整,完善

 
implement ['implimənt,'impliment]

想一想再看

n. 工具,器具; 当工具的物品
vt. 实施

联想记忆
sequence ['si:kwəns]

想一想再看

n. 顺序,连续,次序,序列,一系列
vt.

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
shifting [ʃiftiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 转移 adj. 不断改换的 动词shift的现在分

 
slightly ['slaitli]

想一想再看

adv. 些微地,苗条地

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。