手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第52期:克莉茜·泰根评价特朗普(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Can you give me your best impression of somebody famous?

你能给我展示一下你模仿最像的一个明星吗?
I'd get in too much trouble.
我怕我会惹上太多麻烦。
What's the best thing you've ever worn?
你穿过的最漂亮的衣服是什么?
My Oscar's Marchesa dress.
在参加奥斯卡颁奖典礼时穿的玛切萨连衣裙。
What's the worst trend you ever get sucked into wearing?
你被卷入其中的最烂的时髦是什么?
Fake bangs!
假刘海!
Out of all the fashionable people on the planet, who's your style icon?
在全世界所有时尚人群当中,谁是你的时尚偶像?
Kate Moss.
凯特·摩丝。
What is the number one rule in dressing for a night on the town?
关于穿着方面,在城里过夜最需要注意什么?
Show a little bit of skin.
不会穿得太露骨。
If you were to design a collection, say, for Revolve, what can we expect?
如果你要设计一个服装系列,比如说,为REVOLVE设计一个服装系列,我们能期待什么呢?
It to sell out.
会秒秒售罄。
Uh, what's the best word ever created? F---.
呃,最棒的词是什么?***
As a child of the 90's what's the one thing that makes you the most nostalgic? Lisa Frank.
作为一个90年代的孩子,让你最怀旧的是什么?lisafrank品牌。
What's the one thing that you wish you knew in high school?
在读高中的时候你希望知道的一件事是什么?
Oh, that one day I would have gas money.
哦,有一天我可以赚够给车加油的钱。
What's the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
别人给过你的最好的建议是什么?
Grow out your brows.
别总皱着眉头。
Halloween is obviously around the corner.
万圣节就快到了。
What's the most memorable costume you've ever worn?
你穿过的最令人难忘的服装是什么?
Toddlers and Tiaras. What's Luna going as? It's a secret.
在儿童选美真人秀节目穿的衣服。小卢纳穿的什么呢?这可无可奉告啊。
Ok. Can you describe yours and John's relationship in three words? Keepin' it sexy.
好。 你能用三个词来描述你和约翰的关系吗?保持性感。
What's your favorite date night activity? Watching "Housewives."
在晚上约会时,你最喜欢干什么?看《绝望主妇》。
Alright, what's the secret to a happy marriage?
好吧,幸福婚姻的秘诀是什么?
Taking super sexy photos like this...
像这样拍超级性感的照片。
Oh, not the ominous music again.
哦,又是不祥的音乐。
Chrissy! Chrissy, what does that mean? Ok Google, take a selfie.
克莉茜!克莉茜,那是什么意思?好,谷歌,自拍模式。
What's the scariest thing you've ever seen?
你见过的最可怕的东西是什么?
Oh my God, this photo of me!
天哪,我的这张自拍照!
Happy Halloween, baby. Who's inspiring you the most in life right now? Her mom!
万圣节快乐,宝贝。现在谁给你的灵感最多?她妈妈!
What's your favorite part about me? Her humility.
你最喜欢我哪一点?她的谦逊。

克莉茜·泰根

What motivates you to speak the truth? Um, having a little daughter.

是什么促使你说出真相?嗯,有个小女儿。
Now, you're affiliated with a bunch of great organizations,
现在,你跟很多伟大的组织都有联系,
but what's the one organization that speaks to you the most? City Harvest.
但与你联系最密切的是什么组织?食品救援组织City Harvest。
What's the bravest thing you've ever done?
你做过的最勇敢的事是什么?
I rescued an old man off an escalator once.
我曾经在自动扶梯那里救过一个老人。
What makes you the proudest?
是什么让你最自豪?
Uh, John's Oscar. I have to see his Oscar.
呃,约翰得了奥斯卡奖。我得去看看约翰获得的奥斯卡奖。
Yes, of course. Oh my gosh, that's incredible.
是的,当然。哦,天哪,太不可思议了。
Uh, what's your favorite John Legend song? "All of me."
呃,你最喜欢约翰哪一首神曲?《我的一切》
Wow, that's a gorgeous Oscar.
哇,奥斯卡真是太美了。
Besides John, who's your favorite musician or artist? Anyone from the 90's.
除了约翰,谁是你最喜欢的音乐家或艺术家?90年代任何一个音乐家或艺术家。
If you were a Grammy award-winning artist like your husband,
如果你像你丈夫一样是获得格莱美奖的艺术家,
what would your piano playing sound like?
你的钢琴弹得怎么样?
It would not be winning any Grammys. Let's do a duet.
我这个水平是不可能赢得格莱美奖。我们来二重唱吧。
Ok. Wanna try? Yep. Oh good. Ok,
好。想试试吗?是的。太好了。好吧,
that's absolutely … oh my God. That's fine. It's horrible.
那绝对是.....哦,天哪。很好啊。太可怕了。
Alright, what's your best habit Chrissy?
好吧,克莉茜,你最好的习惯是什么?
My best habit? I'm, I'm very clean.
我的好习惯?我是一个非常爱干净的女孩。
Alright, what's your worst habit? The toothpaste cap.
好吧,你的坏习惯是什么?弄丢牙膏帽。
Oh. What's your hidden talent? Fist in mouth.
哦。你隐藏的天赋是什么?一拳可以打爆你的牙。
Who's somebody that you would love to have coffee with?
你想和谁一起喝咖啡?
I'm not really a coffee girl.
我不怎么喝咖啡。
Oh. Do you collect anything? Sunglasses.
哦。你会收集什么东西吗?太阳镜。
Oh! Luna! Hi baby girl! Come here! Aw. Can you share?
哦!,小卢纳!嗨宝贝女孩!快过来!呀,你能给我一个吗?
What's … Hi, thank you!
什么是……嗨,谢谢你!
What's something you lose all the time, Chrissy?
一直以来你经常丢什么东西,克莉茜?
Oh, my passport. Last question, can Luna give me a piece of candy?
噢,我的护照。最后一个问题,小卢纳能给我一块糖吗?
Luna, can you share? Alright Luna, come here.
小卢纳,你能给他一块吗?好了,小卢纳,过来。
Candy? Oh, share, Luna. Luna, share. Oh well, thanks Luna.
糖果?哦,给他,小卢纳。小卢纳,给他。哦,好吧,谢谢小卢纳。
Alright Chrissy that's it! 73 questions!
好了,克莉茜,就这样!问题问完了!
I'm gonna get out of here. Thanks for coming!
我要离开这里了。多谢你能来采访我!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
legend ['ledʒənd]

想一想再看

n. 传说,传奇

联想记忆
memorable ['memərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 值得纪念的,难忘的

 
fashionable ['fæʃənəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,时髦的

联想记忆
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
toothpaste ['tu:θpeist]

想一想再看

n. 牙膏

 
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
describe [dis'kraib]

想一想再看

vt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成

联想记忆
collection [kə'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐

联想记忆
humility [hju:'militi]

想一想再看

n. 谦逊,谦虚,谦卑

联想记忆
nostalgic [nɔs'tældʒik]

想一想再看

adj. 怀旧的,乡愁的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。