手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

吉米要去度假了,新的主持人是谁呢?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Oh, one more thing regarding my future I want to say...tonight is my last new show for the summer.

哦 关于我的未来我还有一点想要说的是……今晚是这个夏天我录的最后一期节目了
I'm taking the summer off to spend even more time with my family.
我要放暑假了 然后多花些时间陪伴家人
I've been doing this job for almost 18 years. I've done 3130 shows.
这个工作我已经做了快18年了 录了3130期节目
And there's nothing wrong. My family is healthy. I'm healthy. I just need a couple of months off. So
然后也没出现过什么问题 家人们都很健康 我也很健康 我就是需要休息几个月 所以
While I am gone, a cavalcade of very kind and capable people will be filling in for me.
在我离开的这段时间 会有一个很好、很有能力的人代替我的职位
I think you're going to be very happy with them. They will be guest hosting the show.
我觉得大家会对他非常满意 本期节目他们会过来客串一下
Guillermo, you'll make sure they don't steal any of my stuff, right?
吉列尔莫 不要让他们偷我的东西 行不?
Okay, jimmy.
没问题 吉米
Okay, thank you Guillermo.
好的 谢谢吉列尔莫
As of Monday, our show will be on vacation for two weeks. And then we will have new shows with a variety of guest hosts and...
从周一开始 我们的节目将会放两周的假 再之后我们会有新的节目 会请很多嘉宾 ……
Hold on.
Excuse me?
咋了?
What did you just say?
你刚刚在说啥呢
I was telling the audience that i'm gonna be off this summer.
我跟观众说今年夏天我要休假了
What what does that mean off?
“休假”是什么意思
It means off. It means not on. That means I won't be here.
休假就是休假 就是不干了 就是说我不会来这里了
What am I going to do?
那我做啥?
What do you mean what are you going to do?
什么叫“你要干啥”?
I mean I haven't been on. I mean i've been back here three months, waiting to get on.
我的意思是我还没开始呢 我来这里已经有三个月了 就等着上台主持呢
You have?
三个月了吗?
Yeah.
是啊
You've been in that bedroom for three months?
你在那间卧室住了三个月了?
Yeah.
嗯啊
Why?
为什么

QQ截图20200629111149_副本.png

Because we had to leave the studio.

因为我们不能在演播室啊
I know we had to leave the studio. Why did you have to leave the studio? Why were you...
我知道我不能在演播室 那你为什么不在演播室呢 为什么你……
Maybe you heard of something called the coronavirus.
你应该听说“新冠病毒”这个东西了吧
I know. I don't mean why...i mean why did...never mind...you know what? You're not smart enough to understand. This...
我知道 我不是说……我是说为什么……算了……你知道吗?你理解能力有问题
I'm not smart enough to understand. Right. Yeah. Hey, you know, why is the only book you have on your show?
我理解能力有问题 对 嘿 你知道 为什么你的节目上只有这本书
You're not on the show. He's not on the show. That does not count.
你不能上节目 他不能上节目 这次不算
Tory Spelling's Storytelling.
托里的拼写故事
What's wrong? That's a very good book.
有什么问题吗 这是一本很好的书
I read it three times. I got less every time I read it.
我读了三遍了 每读一遍我都觉得它更烂了
That is a classic book.
这是一本经典著作
Oh, it's a classic.
哦 它还是经典……
Yes, it's good. One year for her birthday, Tori got a visit from Smidget-the world's smallest living horse,
没错 这本书很好 有一年她过生日的时候 托里来看她 带了Smidget——世界上现存最小的一匹马
Because her dad is so rich. She could have anything that she wants.
因为她爸爸太有钱了 她想要什么都能得到
So stupid.
太蠢了
You are so stupid.
你才蠢
Hey, what is my...that's my wife. Why is my wife in the room?
嘿 我的……那是我媳妇儿 我媳妇儿怎么在你的卧室里
I mean why do you think she's in the room?
你觉得她为啥在我的卧室里
You son of a bitch. You did it again.
你这个混蛋 竟然又……
Like... That's right. Bobby baby balls.
嗯……没错 芭比白比蹦
Hey, Molly get your mask on. I'm on my way. Have a great summer in lake. Whoever gives up... Where you're going.
嘿 莫莉 把你的口罩戴上 我这就来 祝你湖边度假愉快 ……管你去哪呢
You have a great summer wherever you're going.
祝你愉快……管你去哪……
I will. I'm going into your wife.
我会的 和你媳妇儿一起……
Okay, uh, we're going to take a break now. I'm sorry you had to see that.
好的 嗯 我们要休息一下 很抱歉让你们看到这一幕
I am going to get a divorce. And we'll be back with Pharrell Williams.
我要去办离婚手续了 下期我们的嘉宾是法瑞尔·威廉姆斯

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mask [mɑ:sk]

想一想再看

n. 面具,面罩,伪装
v. 戴面具,掩饰,遮

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
variety [və'raiəti]

想一想再看

n. 多样,种类,杂耍

 
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
capable ['keipəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。