What are you doing with your family?
你在家里都干什么呢?
What kind of things are you doing?
在忙些啥?
I mean, Ellen, we have pool days.
艾伦 我们有全家共度日
We're still doing PE. We take walks. We do movie nights.
有体育课 有散步 一起看电影
Wesley has been getting a whole new room set up.
Wesley在布置她的新屋子
She just recently turned 12, so Allison's been great with redecorating.
她刚满12岁 所以艾莉森在帮她重新装修房间
I've built her a bed this last weekend.
上周末我给她做了个床
And we're reading. Reading a lot. Oh. That's wonderful.
我们还读书 经常看书 哦 很好啊
If you've been reading, have you tried the new streaming platform that I told you about, the Vooks?
如果你在读书的话 有没有试过我之前跟你说过的流媒体平台Vooks?
Absolutely. Yeah, and Maddox actually-- Yeah. --loves that.
试过了 嗯 Maddox其实 很喜欢
Yeah. Yeah. So does so does Perry. My niece loves it.
嗯嗯 Perry也很喜欢 我侄女很喜欢
It's like you're never not talking about Vooks.
感觉你无时无刻不在说Vooks
You really love it. It's either feet or Vooks with me.
你真的很喜欢它 要么在说脚 要么就说Vooks
Yep. Yep. Yep. Sometimes I take a break from talking about Vooks just to talk about feet and vice versa.
对对对 有时候我不聊Vooks 就是为了要聊聊我的脚 反之亦然
Why don't you explain to our viewers what Vooks is?
告诉大家Vooks是什么?
Well, what Vooks is, it bring storybooks to life through animation and narration.
Vooks是 它会通过动画和叙述让故事变得生动起来
It's kid-safe and free. It encourages imagination.
对孩子而言很安全 还是免费的 它鼓励你的想象力
Right now, Vooks is giving everyone a free 30-day trial.
现在 Vooks送给所有人30天的试用期
They're also partnering with the Ellen Fund.
他们也跟艾伦基金会有合作
So you can stream the children's book Goodnight Gorilla.
所以大家可以看《晚安大猩猩》这本少儿读物
Which is a fantastic book. I was going to read this next.
这本书超棒 我接下来就要读这一本
It's a great book. Here's what I love.
这本书很好 我喜欢这个
Today they're donating $50,000 to the Ellen Fund.
今天 他们向艾伦基金会捐赠5万美元
Yes. That's amazing.
对 太棒了
You can go to Vooks.com/Ellen and sign up to help the gorillas.
大家可以去Vooks.com/Ellen 注册一下 帮助大猩猩