手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

社会焦虑症的8种迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey Psych2Goers! And welcome back to another Psych2Go video.

各位观众大家好!欢迎回到Psych2Go。
Do you find it hard to socialize with other people? Do you feel overwhelmed at the thought of going to a social event?
你有没有发现和别人社交很困难呢?一想到要参加社交活动,你会不会感到不知所措?
It can be very easy to confuse social anxiety and shyness, since they share many of the same characteristics.
很容易把社会焦虑症和害羞弄混淆,因为它们有着很多相同的特点。
While shyness is a personality trait, social anxiety is a mental illness.
但害羞是一种人格特质,而社会焦虑是一种精神疾病。
Before we begin, we'd like to mention that this video is created for educational purposes only and is not intended to substitute a professional diagnosis.
在开始视频之前,我们想说明,本期视频只供教育目的,不能代替专业诊断。
With that being said, here are eight signs you might have social anxiety.
以下是你可能患有社会焦虑症的8种迹象。
1. You're always self-conscious.
1. 总是很难为情。
One aspect of social anxiety is the extreme fear of being judged.
社会焦虑的一个方面是极度害怕被评判。
According to Kocovski and Endler, if you have social anxiety,
根据Kocovski和Endler,如果你患有社会焦虑症,
you'll constantly worry about the way you look or act and what others think of you.
你总是担心自己的言行举止和别人对你的看法。
Your greatest fear is of embarrassing yourself in front of others.
你最害怕的是在别人面前让自己难堪。
A shy person on the other hand, will only worry about being judged in certain situations, like in public speaking or when meeting someone new.
另一方面,一个害羞的人只在某些情况下担心被别人评判,比如公开演讲或认识新朋友。
2. Your anxiety feels out of hand.
2. 你的焦虑无法控制。
There are times when it's normal to feel shy or nervous around other people,
有时候在他人周围感到害羞或紧张时很正常的,
for example, when you move to a new school or have to perform in front of an audience.
例如,当你到了一个新学校或是在观众面前表演。
But social anxiety is irrational and unwarranted.
但社会焦虑症是不理性且没有缘由的。
You may feel distressed about things as simple as making eye contact with someone,
就连眼神接触、乘坐公共交通或在别人面前吃东西这样的事,
using public transportation or eating in front of other people. The fear is always there.
都会让你感到紧张。你的恐惧无处不在。
3. It interferes with your performance.
3. 它会妨碍你的表现。
Have you ever called in sick to work when your anxiety became too overwhelming?
你是否曾在焦虑变得不可控的时候,打电话请病假?
Or have you kept quiet when you were having trouble in class?
或者当你课堂上遇到困难时,保持安静?
Social anxiety can impact your performance in many ways.
社会焦虑症会在很多方面影响你的表现。
With the constant fear of people's judgement, you may even be afraid to do well to avoid drawing attention.
由于总是害怕别人的评论,你甚至可能会为了避免引起注意而害怕把一件事做好。

社会焦虑症的8种迹象

You don't pitch ideas at meetings, raise your hand in class or join clubs because of how much anxiety it creates.

因为焦虑,你在会议上不提出自己的想法、课堂上不举手,也不参加俱乐部。
4. It affects your relationships.
4. 影响你的关系。
While it's hard to make friends when you're shy, it can feel almost impossible when you have social anxiety.
害羞虽然难交到朋友,但如果患有社会焦虑症,那么交朋友几乎是不可能的。
For a shy person, it's usually about breaking the ice and going through the initial awkwardness of meeting each other.
对于一个害羞的人,交朋友需要破冰,以及克服初次见面时的尴尬。
But having social anxiety can complicate your relationships.
但社会焦虑症会让你的关系复杂化。
You feel tense and uneasy around people no matter how close you are or how long you've known them.
不论你们多么亲密,认识多久,只要有其他人在,你都会感到紧张和不安。
5. It doesn't go away with familiarity.
它不会因为熟识而消失。
It's normal to feel shy at the beginning of a new relationship.
在一段新的关系刚开始时,害羞是正常的。
But as you get to know each other, the tension will start to subside. This isn't the case if you have social anxiety.
但随着你们逐渐了解彼此,紧张会开始缓解。但社会焦虑症就不是这样。
Instead you always experience fear, distress and embarrassment whenever you're around other people.
相反,不论什么时候,只要和别人在一起,你就总是感到害怕、紧张和尴尬。
Doesn't matter if it's your parents siblings or best friend, you always feel uneasy and stressed unless you're alone.
不管是你父母的兄弟姐妹还是最好的朋友,你总是感到不安和紧张,除非你独自一人。
6. You overanalyze everything.
6. 过度解读。
Have you ever said things to yourself, like 'I took too long to reply and now she doesn't like me'
你有没有对自己说过,‘我回复的时间太久了,现在她不喜欢我了’
or 'He didn't say hello this morning because he's upset with me'
或者‘今天早上他没跟我打招呼,因为他讨厌我’
Social anxiety can make you obsess over your social interactions.
社会焦虑症可以让你沉迷于社交互动。
You may spend a lot of time and energy analyzing other people's facial expressions,
你可能会花很多时间和精力分析别人的面部表情、
body language and tone of voice to see if they really mean what they're saying or not.
肢体语言和声调,猜测他们真实的含义。
7. You avoid social situations.
7. 避免社交场合。
Are you often absent or very late to social gatherings?
你是否经常缺席或迟到社交聚会?
It's a serious matter if your social anxiety leads you to avoid social situations all together.
如果你的社会焦虑症导致你避免所有社交场合,那么这就是一个很严重的问题。
You decline invitations, refuse to speak in front of people, and you would rather sit in the corner to avoid being noticed and mingle with anyone else
你拒绝邀请,拒绝在人前说话,并且你更愿意坐在角落以免被人注意,也不愿和其他人呆在一起。
It doesn't matter if it's a normal day at work or school, your own birthday party, or even your wedding day.
不管是工作或学校的普通一天、你自己的生日聚会,甚至是你的婚礼。
And 8. You have physical symptoms.
8. 出现身体症状。
Do you feel nausea, dizziness or chest palpitations when you're in social situations?
在社交场合,你会感到恶心、头晕或心悸吗?
Just like most anxiety disorders, social anxiety is often accompanied by physical symptoms.
和大多数焦虑性障碍一样,社会焦虑症通常伴随着身体症状。
Some common ones are sweaty palm, shortness of breath, lightheadedness and trembling.
常见的有掌心出汗、呼吸急促、头昏眼花和发抖。
While these are also the same signs of someone having a panic attack,
虽然惊恐发作也会出现相同的症状,
you'll be able to tell the difference if you only show these symptoms when anticipating or being out in a social setting.
如果你只是在参加社交场合时出现这些症状,你是能够区别它们的。
Do you relate to any of these symptoms above? Let us know in the comments below.
你有以上症状吗?请在下方评论告知。
If you do, you're definitely not alone, nor are you bad for feeling this way.
如果有,你绝对不是一个人,也不必为此感到难过。
The references and studies used in this video are added in the description below.
本期视频中的参考资料和研究已添加至下方描述栏。
If you find this video helpful, be sure to like, subscribe and share this video with those who might benefit from it as well!
如果你觉得本期视频有用,一定要点赞、订阅并和需要的人分享!
Thanks for watching and we'll see you in the next video!
感谢收看,我们下期视频见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
unwarranted ['ʌn'wɔrəntid]

想一想再看

adj. 无根据的,未经授权的,无保证的

联想记忆
anxiety [æŋ'zaiəti]

想一想再看

n. 焦虑,担心,渴望

 
dizziness ['dizinis]

想一想再看

n. 头昏眼花,眩晕

 
overwhelming ['əuvə'welmiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 势不可挡的,压倒的

 
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的
n. 精

联想记忆
impact ['impækt,im'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力)
vt.

联想记忆
awkwardness ['ɔ:kwədnis]

想一想再看

n. 笨拙

 
benefit ['benifit]

想一想再看

n. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演
vt.

联想记忆
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
tension ['tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,拉力,张力,紧张状态,[电]电压

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 拖延的原因 2020-07-04
  • 有害心理健康的7件事 2020-07-09
  • 成长方式导致焦虑症的7种迹象 2020-07-16
  • 成熟的迹象 2020-07-18
  • 五种类型的有毒教育方式 2020-07-23
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。