This is Everyday Grammar. I'm Kaveh.
这里是《每日语法》节目。我是卡韦赫。
And I'm Lucija. The other day, I was like so hungry, and I was with friends.
我是露茜佳。前几天有一次我饿极了,当时我与朋友们在一起。
So we decided to get a burger.
于是我们决定去吃汉堡。
And my friend, he was all, "No, burgers aren't healthy. I want a salad."
我的一个朋友说:“不行,汉堡不健康,我想吃沙拉。”
And everyone was like, "Just stop with your healthy food. Live a little."
大家都说:“不要再吃你的健康食品了。及时行乐吧。”
Yeah, I know what you mean. I was craving junk food the other day as well.
没错,我明白你的意思。前几天我也很想吃垃圾食品。
And my coworker was all, "No, I can't eat junk food for lunch. It's so unhealthy."
可我的同事说:“不行,我午餐不能吃垃圾食品。它太不健康了。”
Anyway, we ended up getting some sushi.
总之,我们最后吃了一些寿司。
Hmm... maybe we should talk about our lesson today?
嗯...也许我们应该谈谈今天的课程了?
Yeah, you're right, and then we can go get burgers! Deal!
好吧,你说的没错,然后我们去吃汉堡!成交!
In everyday conversation, when Americans talk about speech or thoughts in the past,
在日常对话中,当美国人谈论过去的话或想法时,
they sometimes use two strange structures -- "be like" and "be all".
有时会用到两个奇怪的结构:be like和be all。
These are expressions that take the place of direct verbs, such as "say" or "think".
这种表达可以代替直接动词,比如say或think。
In these examples, "I was like" means "I said", "everybody was like" means "everybody said".
在这些例子中,I was like的意思是I said,everybody was like的意思是everybody said。
And "he was all" and "my coworker was all" takes the place of "he said" and "my coworker said".
而he was all和my coworker was all代替了he said和my coworker said。
Just remember that these structures are informal and generally not used in writing.
记住,这些结构都是不正式的,通常不会在写作当中用到。
But it is still useful to know them if you are ever listening to a native speaker.
但如果你听母语人士讲话,那了解它们还是很有用的。
And that's Everyday Grammar.
以上就是本期的《每日语法》。