This is Everyday Grammar. I'm Lucija.
这里是《每日语法》节目。我是露茜佳。
And I'm Kaveh. You know, I've noticed you're always listening to interesting music.
我是卡韦赫。我注意到你总是在听很有趣的音乐。
Thanks! I'm actually in a 90s pop phase right now.
多谢!我现在是在听90年代的流行音乐。
"Bring it back, sing it back, bring it back, sing it back to me..."
Bring it back, sing it back, bring it back, sing it back to me...
I've heard that song before! Moloko?
我以前听过这首歌!是Moloko的歌吧?
Yeah, that's the group! I think we should bring back music of that period.
是的,是那个组合的!我觉得我们应该让那个时期的音乐回来。
Yeah! Like turn back time.
是啊!就像时光倒流一样。
To win back listeners and dancers everywhere.
赢回各地的听众和舞者。
OK, calm down.
好了,平静下来。
Phrasal verbs that use the word "back" are really what we're talking about today, not music.
我们今天要讲的是带“back”的短语动词,而不是要讲音乐。
But we already did an episode on this.
可是我们之前已经做了一期这个主题的节目了呀。
True, but there are more verbs with "back".
没错,但是还有更多带back的短语动词。
OK, then you should know that when the word "back" comes second in a phrasal verb, it usually means "again" or "return".
好吧,你应该了解,在短语动词中,“back”的位置出现在第二位的时候,它的含义通常是again(再一次)或者return(返回)。
She gave the jacket back to her sister.
她把这件夹克还给了她的姐姐。
There is a storm coming. We need to turn back.
暴风雨就要来了。我们得回去了。
After you use the key, please put it back.
用完钥匙后,请放回原处。
Did you bring me back anything from the store?
你从商店给我带回什么东西来了吗?
We have to work hard to win back their support.
我们必须努力工作以赢回他们的支持。
Do you think we're done with phrasal verbs with "back"?
你觉得我们这就算讲完了带back这个词的短语动词了吗?
Not even close! But maybe we should do phrasal verbs with... "take".
差得远呢!但是我们也许该讲讲带take的短语动词了。
And that's Everyday Grammar.
以上就是本期的《每日语法》。