手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 美国名师英语语法视频课程 > 正文

英语中如何使用"used to"(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Melody   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hello, my name is Emma,

大家好,我是艾玛,
and I have a very exciting video for you today.
今天我要为你们展示一个很棒的视频。
In today's video, we are going to learn about a very important term we use when we're talking about the past.
在今天的视频中,我们要学习一个很重要的术语,在我们讨论过去的时候会用到这个术语。
That term is "used to".
这个术语就是“used to(过去常常)。”
So, we use this term, like I said, a lot about talking about the past.
所以就像我说的,我们在谈论过去的时候,会常用到这个术语。
In today's video, we're going to have fun with it.
在今天的视频中,我们将通过学习这个术语来获得乐趣。
I'm going to talk about how I do things now
我要谈谈我现在是怎么做事的,
and then I'm going to use "used to" to talk about what I did in the past, okay?
然后,我会用“used to”来谈谈我过去做过什么,好吗?
So, you're going to learn about my fashion, my hobbies, all sorts of things that have changed over time.
所以,你将要了解我的时尚、我的爱好,以及所有随着时间而改变的东西。
So, let's get started by talking about fashion.
我们先从时尚开始吧。
Now, I usually wear a lot of flower dresses.
现在,我常穿花裙子。
I wear a lot of dresses, I love flowers the most,
我常穿裙子,而且我最喜欢花裙子,
so if you watch a lot of my videos,
所以如果你观看过我很多的视频,
you'll probably notice Emma really likes flowers,
你可能会观察到艾玛真的很喜欢花裙子,
and that's true.
那是真的。
That's now, but in the past, a long time ago,
这是现在的情况,但是在过去,很久以前,
I didn't wear flower dresses at all.
我根本不穿花裙子。
What did I wear?
那我穿什么?
Well, I used to wear very, very short skirts.
我以前常穿(I used to wear)非常短的短裙。
I would never wear these short skirts anymore,
我再也不穿这些短裙了,
but in the past, I used to wear short skirts.
但过去我常穿(I used to wear)短裙。
So, just to talk about grammar for a second and we'll go back to the fashion,
所以,我们花一点时间谈谈语法,一会再回到时尚的话题,
you'll notice
你会注意到,
what I'm doing is I'm saying "I used to"
我现在做的事情就是我在讲“I used to(我过去常常)”

maxresdefault.jpg

and then right after I have the verb, which in this case is "wear",

然后我在后面加了动词,在这个例子中,动词是“wear(穿)”,
and I'm not doing anything to the verb. I'm not adding "-ed" to it, I'm not changing the tense,
而且我不会对这个动词制作任何事情。我不会给它加上“-ed”,我不会改变时态,
I'm just keeping it as you would in in the "now" form, I'm just adding "I used to" in front of it,
我只会让这个动词保持住“现在”的形式,只会在这个动词的前面加上“I used to(我过去常常)”,
so again, I wear flower dresses now, I used to wear short skirts.
所以再说一遍,我现在穿花裙子,我过去常穿短裙(I used to wear short skirts)。
What else did I use to do, or what about what I do now?
我过去还常做什么事,那现在又做什么事情?
Let's go back to used to.
我们回到used to。
I used to wear a lot of hats.
我过去常戴帽子。(I used to wear a lot of hats.)
I loved hats.
我喜欢帽子。
I had hats that went on the side of my head,
我会把帽子侧着戴在头上,
I had hats that faced forward,
我会把帽子朝前戴,
I used to wear a lot of hats.
我过去常戴帽子。(I used to wear a lot of hats.)
I also used to wear way too much makeup, okay?
我以前也经常化妆(I also used to wear way too much makeup),好吗?
There's something called eyeliner which is what you put underneath your eyes.
有一种叫眼线,你可以把眼线画在眼睛下面,
I used to wear too much eyeliner.
我过去常画眼线(I used to wear too much eyeliner)。
I used to wear a lot of orange.
我过去常穿橙色的衣服。(I used to wear a lot of orange.)
I actually found this in my closet today.
我今天在我的衣柜里发现了这件衣服。
I don't usually wear this color.
我不常穿这个颜色。
Nowadays, I don't wear this,
现在我不穿这件衣服,
but I wanted to show you how I used to dress so I decided to wear it today.
但是我想向你展示一下我过去常常是怎么穿的,所以我决定今天穿这件衣服。
So, I used to wear colorful orange clothes like this
所以,我以前常穿这种鲜艳的橙色衣服(I used to wear colorful orange clothes like this)
as well as I used to wear a lot of black.
同样,我以前常穿黑色衣服。(I used to wear a lot of black.)
Sounds like Halloween, doesn't it? Orange and black.
听起来像万圣节,对吧?橙色和黑色。
Let me show you a shirt that I found in my closet of something I used to wear.
让我给你们看一件T恤,我在衣柜中找到的,我过去常穿这件衣服。
So, this kind of reminds me of something a witch might wear.
所以,这让我想起了女巫可能穿的衣服。
I'm going to put it on for old time's sake.
因为要回顾过去,我要穿上它。
Here we go.
我们开始吧。
Probably doesn't match the orange, but yeah,
可能和橙色不搭,但是,是的,
I used to have these giant sleeves, okay?
我以前常穿有这么大的袖子的衣服,对吧?
Yeah, so what do you think of how I used to dress?
你觉得我过去常常穿什么?(what do you think of how I used to dress?)
What else did I use to wear?
我以前还常穿什么?(What else did I use to wear?)
I used to wear these jean pants, so they were jeans.
我以前常穿牛仔裤,所以是牛仔裤。
They were called JNCO pants,
叫做JNCO短裤,
and these pants were the fattest pants you could imagine.
这条裤子是你能想象的最肥的裤子。
Each leg was like - okay, so they were almost like bell bottoms, but everything was fat on them.
每条腿都像-好吧,所以他们几乎像喇叭裤,但裤子上所有的地方都很肥。
If you want, you can google them to see what I mean,
如果你想的话,可以在谷歌上搜索一下,看看我是什么意思,
but I used to wear these fat pants, or JNCO pants.
但我过去常穿这种肥短裤,也叫JNCO pants。
Let's talk about jewelry.
我们来聊一下珠宝吧。
Now, I wear - sometimes pearls, not real pearls, but I do like pearls,
现在,我有时候戴珍珠,不是真正的珍珠,但我确实喜欢珍珠,
so I wear pearl necklaces, okay? Am I wearing one right now?
所以我戴珍珠项链,对吧?我现在戴着吗?
No.
没有。
Sometimes, I wear pearl necklaces.
有时候我会带珍珠项链。
What about used to? What did I use to wear?
那么过去呢?我过去常戴什么?
Well, let me show you.
好的,让我给你展示一下。
This is the necklace I used to wear in high school.
这是我在高中时常戴的项链。
It was given to me by my first boyfriend, Tim.
这是我的第一任男朋友Tim给我的。
So, it's unlikely that Tim is watching and I haven't talked to him in years,
所以Tim不可能在看这个视频,我也很多年没和他说过话了,
but if you are watching, Tim, I kept the first necklace you ever gave me,
但是,tim,如果你在看的话,我一直留着你曾经给我的第一条项链,
so this is the necklace I used to wear.
所以这是我过去常戴的项链。
So, a shiny metal ball necklace.
一条闪亮的金属球项链。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pearl [pə:l]

想一想再看

n. 珍珠
v. (用珍珠)装饰,呈珍珠状

 
necklace ['neklis]

想一想再看

n. 项链

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
unlikely [ʌn'laikli]

想一想再看

adj. 不太可能的

 
jewelry ['dʒu:əlri]

想一想再看

n. 珠宝,珠宝类

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。