手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大师教你巧练瑜伽 > 正文

第31期:跑步之前的热身练习(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

And then we'll slowly lower it back down. Awesome.

然后我们慢慢地来到下跪姿势,很好。
All right. So now we're going to dive onto all fours again, this time coming into a plank. Don't panic, you've got this.
好,现在我们回到四肢着地,这一次来做平板支撑。别慌,你可以做到的。
So we've already lifted one leg and then the other. Now we're going to just try lifting both.
我们已经抬起了一条腿,然后另一条腿也抬起过。现在我们要把两条腿都抬起来。
So again, press away from the earth. Nice, one long piece here. Hey - o!
再次按压使身体远离地面。很好。嘿哦。
Nice, long line from the crown of the head to the tip of the tailbone. Fine to rock back and forth. You can do this.
头顶到尾骨呈一条直线。来回摇摆。你们可以做到的。
Tap into your breath, my friends.
朋友们,调整呼吸。
Then slowly lower knees and take the right leg and send her all up into your lunge.
然后慢慢地降低膝盖,右腿放到前面做跑步姿势。
Use the fingertips to walk, bring the hands to the waistline, pad that knee if you need to. I feel good here.
手指点地,上身直立,双手放在腰部,必要时在膝盖下面垫上垫子。我感觉很好。
Okay. I'm going to curl the back toes under. Hug the inner thighs in towards the mid-line.
好,我要弯曲后脚脚趾。把大腿内侧挤压到中线。
Create a full-body experience here. Breathe.
在这里创造全身体验。呼吸。
And then I'm going to slowly lean. Actually, I'm going to widen my stance a little bit.
然后我慢慢地倾斜身体。实际上我是在拉大我双腿之间的距离。
So I'm on two skis here. I'm going to slowly lean in, and then as we were rocking before, we're going to rock here or pulse here.
我现在就像站在两个滑雪板上。我要慢慢向下倾斜,然后像之前一样摇摆,我们要在这里摇摆或停顿。
Let's do it a couple of times. Don't even worry about counting. It's about stretching. It's about connecting to the body.
我们来做几次。不用担心计数的问题,这是在拉伸,这是在连接身体各部位。
It's about feeling good about yourself for even taking this moment at all,
这是要让自己感觉良好,在此刻感觉良好,
whether you're going to go on a run after this or even if you're just prepping for a run on a future day.
无论你做完这个练习是要去跑步或者只是为将来某天跑步做准备。
Cool. One more pulse or two here. Breathing.
很好,再晃动一两次。呼吸。
Then we'll peel the right hip crease back, fingertips will come to the map as we rock onto that right heel and straighten the right leg.
然后我们让右臀后移,手指放到垫子上,以右脚跟为轴进行晃动,右腿伸直。
So, I'm actively, for this one, peeling the right hip crease back, but keeping my full-body awesome awareness.
我要把右臀后移,但同时还要保持全身的整体意识。
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
呼吸、呼吸、呼吸。
So based on your legs and your body, you can stay up tall here.
根据自己的腿部和身体情况,你们的上半身可以像这样立住。
You might relax the weight of the head down, palms coming to the earth.
你们也可以低头,手掌放在地面上。
You might curl the back toes under if they aren't already, and you might sit back.
如果你的后脚脚趾还没有弯曲的话,那就这么做吧,你也可以坐下。
So check in with your body. It's just hard to say; everyone has different levels.
活动一下身体。很难说,因为每个人的程度不同。
Most of you guys who watch this probably run way more than I do, so just check it out.
观看这个视频的大多数人应该比我跑步多,所以活动一下吧。
Your body will tell you. You have to have that awareness. You have to be listening.
你的身体会有感受的。你必须要有这种意识,你必须要听听身体的感受。
Okay. One more breath, and then we switch it on through.
好的,再进行一组呼吸,然后我们调整一下。
Let's actually - I wasn't going to do this, but I'm going to do this to you now.
我不是要做这个,我是要做这个。
Let's go back to that plank for two more breaths. Come on! We were just going to switch, but we can do this!
我们回到平板支撑,再进行两组呼吸。来吧!我们只是切换一下,但我们能做到的!
So you can skip this if you want. Two breath cycles, in and out. What was that? In and out.
如果你想跳过这一步的话,那就不做。进行两组呼吸,吸气,吐气。进去出来,这是什么?
Okay. Lower the knees, and we take the left foot up. Same thing as before, there's no rush.
好,膝盖降低,左腿放在前面。动作和之前一样,不要着急。

跑步之前的热身练习(2).jpg

The body needs this moment, needs the awareness. Craves it, so that you can shine and run longer, better, happier.

身体需要这种意识。你们要喜欢这个练习,这样跑步的时间才会更久,效果才会更好,心情也更加愉悦。
Hands come to the waistline, and we do the same thing as before.
双手放在腰间,动作和之前一样。
We kind of take a moment to find that full body awareness and then we pulse.
我们花一点时间来寻找全身意识,然后我们停下来。
If you're super flexy, make sure this knee isn't going way passed the toesies.
如果你的柔韧性很好,你就要确保膝盖不会超过脚尖。
Let's be mindful, keep it stacked. We wouldn't just want to go out sprinting on our run, right?
我们要注意自己是堆叠起来的。我们不想进行全速跑,对吗?
We'd start with a walk or jog, so be mindful.
我们开始要走路或慢跑,所以要注意哦。
Great. Peel the left crease back and we rock onto to the left heel.
很好。左臀回到原位,然后以左脚跟为轴进行晃动。
Same thing here, check it out.
还是同样的动作,活动一下。
Take it nice and slow. Be kind to those sweet hammies, man.
慢慢来,要善待我们的肌腱。
They already have the name "hammies". Which is kind of cute, I guess.
它们已经有了名字“哈米”,我觉得这很可爱。
One more breath, and then we'll send it back.
再来一组呼吸,然后我们回到原位。
Okay. From here, fingertips to the mat.
好,手指放到垫子上。
Lift the back foot up, and we're going to send that back foot all the way up to meet the front.
后腿抬起,并于前腿汇合。
Forward fold, step in the middle of the mat here, and then nice and easy, we roll it up. Tadasana.
做站立体前屈,我们走到垫子中央,非常简单,我们身体挺直。做一个山式。
Okay. So we have three more things to do! We can totally do this!
好,我们还有3个动作要做!我们可以做到的!
Okay. Toes are pointing forward, we're in Tadasana. We're going to breath a nice, long deep breath in as we roll the shoulders,
好,脚趾指向前方,我们做山式。做一个长长的深呼吸,活动肩膀,
and then I'm going to shift my weight over to one leg, and I'm going to catch the opposite angle.
然后把身体重心放到一条腿上,我的另一条腿要做动作。
So, Yoga vocabulary moment.
瑜伽词汇学习时间到。
Find a focus, a Drishti, something that you can set your gaze on here that's going to help you with your balance and stability.
找到一个焦点进行凝视,找到一个你可以注视的地方,这可以帮助你找到平衡与稳定。
And then just as we did in our lunge, hug those inner thighs together;
然后我们挤压大腿内侧,就像做弓步那样;
keep the lift, the full-body experience, and then breath into that quad.
保持提升,这是全身的体验,然后进行呼吸。
So I'm breathing here. If I'm tight, I might come to a wall. It might provide myself a good amount of space here.
我在调整呼吸。如果我感觉紧张的话,我就会扶着墙,这会给我一些活动空间。
Otherwise, if I can, then I might even grab the toes.
如果我可以的话,我会抓住脚趾。
Hug that knee towards the centerline and then take the opposite arm to the back.
抱住膝盖来到中心线的位置,然后把另一只胳膊放到后面。
So we're all going to be at different levels here.
现在体现出不同的水平了。
The tailbone's going to want to come out, so that you can keep head over heart, heart over pelvis, to the coccyx here.
尾骨有后翘的趋势,你要保持头部在心脏上方,心脏在骨盆上方了,尾骨是在这个位置。
Breathe, again, all at different levels. Breathe, breathe, breathe!
再次调整呼吸,我们的身体处于不同的水平。呼吸、呼吸、呼吸!
And then, on an exhale, release, and then switch-a-roo. Here we go.
然后吐气,放松,交换一下,来吧。
Holding onto that focus, that gaze, pressing into all four corners of the standing foot.
继续凝视那个焦点,按压站立脚的四个角。
And, hello, do you just want to be the average bear?
你们只想达到合格吗?
Remember your yoga practice, remember your principles of grounding where you can, all four corners of the feet,
你们在做瑜伽练习时要记得尽量把脚的四个角扎根于地面的原则,
and lifting where you can. That opposition.
尽可能地进行直立。找到那种对立。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fold [fəuld]

想一想再看

n. 折层,折痕
vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱

 
exhale [eks'heil]

想一想再看

v. 呼气,发出,散发

联想记忆
shift [ʃift]

想一想再看

n. 交换,变化,移动,接班者
v. 更替,移

 
stability [stə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 稳定性,居于修道院

联想记忆
awareness [ə'wɛənis]

想一想再看

n. 认识,意识,了解

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
peel [pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 果皮
vt. 削皮,剥落
vi

 
pressing [presiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 紧迫的,紧急的 press的现在分词

联想记忆
curl [kə:l]

想一想再看

n. 卷曲,卷发,年轮,漩涡,[足]曲线球
v

 
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。