手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第58期:曼城球迷歌手利亚姆·加拉格(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

All right, who'd you like to see relegated from the Premier League?

好吧,你想看到谁从英超降级?
United, Manchester United. Okay.
曼联,曼联。好的。
Who'd you rather be stuck on a deserted island with, Mohamed Salah or Alexis Sanchez?
你宁愿和谁困在荒岛上,是穆罕默德·萨拉赫还是阿莱克西斯·桑切斯?
Who? Mohamed Salah or Alexis Sanchez? Oh God. Alexis Sanchez.
谁?穆罕默德·萨拉赫还是阿莱克西斯·桑切斯?天啊。阿莱克西斯·桑切斯。
Now, I heard that Danny Boyle just found someone to play you in a movie.
我听说丹尼·博伊尔刚刚找到一个人在电影里扮演你。
Who's someone that you would have not minded to play you?
谁扮演你你不会介意?
Who I do not mind playing me? Yep.
谁扮演你你不会介意?是的
I'm easy, man. I've only got the haircut, right?
扮演我很容易,伙计。我只剪了头发,对吧?
And the, you know, chat and that. I'm cool with anyone.
还有,你知道的,聊天之类的。任何人扮演我我都没意见。
Bigger question, who do you think should play Noel in the movie?
更进一步说,你认为谁应该在电影中扮演诺尔?
Oh, the little fella out of Ant and Dec. Is it Dec? Yeah, that's Dec.
哦,安特和戴克,选这两个小伙子其中之一。是戴克吗?是的,那就选戴克吧。
Is there a topic you wish people would stop asking you about?
有什么话题你希望人们不要再问你了吗?
Yeah, are you hot in that parka? Yeah, I am hot in it, shit hot.
是啊,你穿那件皮大衣很性感吗?是的,我很热,太热了。
Oh, we got some dogs. Liam, would you consider yourself a dog person?
噢,这里有几只狗。利亚姆,你认为自己是个爱狗人士吗?
I am, yeah. What rules do you try to follow the best you can to keep everything in check?
我是的,是的。你会尽力遵循哪些规则来控制一切?
Just, my voice, when it tells me to go to bed, it's very, it's loud, and that, like,
只是,遵循我内心,当我要去休息的时候,这种感觉会特别强烈,就像,
years ago, it used to very quiet. I know when I go to bed these days. Right,
几年前,这里是很安静的。这些天我知道我什么时候应该去休息。对,
how'd you describe your personal style? Big and baggy and authentic.
你如何描述你的个人风格?衣着尺寸偏大且宽松,可信可靠。
How do you think it's evolved over the past few decades?
你认为在过去的几十年里你的风格是如何变化的?
It hasn't evolved, it's still the same, keeping it real.
它没有变化,跟之前是一样的,保持真实。
Who was or is your style icon? George Allison was cool, Paul Weller is cool,
你的时尚偶像是谁?乔治·埃利森很酷,保罗·韦勒很酷,
The Stone Roses is always dressed cool. And the Happy Mondays.
石玫瑰乐队总是穿得很酷。还有Happy Mondays乐队。
What's a wardrobe staple every man should own? A parka, without a doubt.
男人的衣柜里都应该有的一件衣服是什么?一件皮大衣,毫无疑问。
You've had a lot of experiences in your life,
你一生中经历过很多事,
what would you say is the most incredible thing that you've ever seen?
你认为你所见过的最不可思议的事情是什么?
Manchester City winnin' the league.
曼城赢得联赛冠军。
What's the last show that you binge watched?
你看的最后一个节目是什么?

利亚姆

The last what? The last show that you binge watched?

最后的什么?你看的最后一个节目?
I watched some of that, I don't know the name of it,
节目没看完,我不知道这个节目叫什么,
I watched it on Netflix the other day I think about this some lady who had an affair
前几天我在Netflix上看的时候,我想起了一个
with two inmates, can't remember the name. Find out for ya.
和两个囚犯有染的女人,不记得她名字了。回头给你找找。
Get back to me on that one. What's your most overused phrase?
回到这个问题上吧。你的陈词滥调是什么?
Ooh, overused phrase. I'm mad for it.
噢,陈词滥调。我为之疯狂。
If you could resurrect one person from history and put them in the world today,
如果你能从历史中复活一个人并把他们带到今天的世界上,
who would it be? John Lennon.
那会是谁呢?约翰·列侬。
Why? Because he's the main man. Liam, can I ask you, what makes you happy?
为什么?因为他是我要好的朋友。利亚姆,我能问你,什么使你快乐?
What makes me happy? Early mornings make me happy, and my children being alive.
是什么让我开心?早早起床看到我的孩子们活蹦乱跳的。
When was the last time that you cried? Oh, the other day.
你上次哭是什么时候?哦,前几天。
What made you cry? I stubbed me toe on a coffee table.
是什么让你哭的?我的脚被咖啡桌绊了一下。
Well, looking back on your life, is there anything that you would have done differently?
嗯,回顾一下你的生活,你有什么不同的选择吗?
No, never. Everything happens for a reason.
不,从来没有。每件事的发生都是有原因的。
Is there anything you regret saying? Mad for it probably about nine million times.
你后悔说过什么吗?Mad for it我大概说了有九百万次了。
How do you handle regret in general? I don't regret, I don't regret much.
一般情况下,你是如何处理憾事的?我不遗憾,我不太遗憾。
What would you say is your greatest talent? Singing.
你认为你最有才华的是什么?唱歌。
And where do you see yourself precisely 10 years from now?
你对10年后的自己有何看法?
That's, I dunno, man. No? Yeah, I dunno.
我不知道,伙计。没有看法吗?是的,我不知道。
Liam, that's question number 72, and now for the final question, question number 73.
利亚姆,这是第72个问题,现在是最后一个问题,第73个问题。
How do you feel about ending this interview with some word associations?
你觉得用一些字词联想来结束这次采访怎么样?
Yeah, why not? Here we go. Number one, Keanu Reeves.
是啊,为什么不呢?我们开始吧。第一个,基努·里维斯。
Ooh. Tall, dark, handsome. SpongeBob. Legend.
哦。个子高,皮肤黑,长得帅。海绵宝宝。传奇。
Farmer's markets. Good for the soul. Skinny jeans. Terrible.
农贸市场。对灵魂有好处。紧身牛仔裤。太可怕了。
And this interview. Ah, half decent.
以及这次采访。啊,这次采访相当不错的。
That's a wrap. It's all right. That's it.
就这么结束了。一切如此美好。就这样了。
That's great, man. Dude, we did it, we did it.
太好了,伙计。伙计,我们做到了,我们做到了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
resurrect [.rezə'rekt]

想一想再看

vt. 复活(复露,使 ... 再现,使 ... 再受注

联想记忆
authentic [ɔ:'θentik]

想一想再看

adj. 可信(靠)的,真实的,真正的

联想记忆
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
deserted [di'zə:tid]

想一想再看

adj. 废弃的,荒芜的,被遗弃的 动词desert的过

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
describe [dis'kraib]

想一想再看

vt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成

联想记忆
decent ['di:snt]

想一想再看

adj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的

联想记忆
phrase [freiz]

想一想再看

n. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句
vt. 措词

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。