手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

犯罪剧情电影《人力资本》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Look at this place. I mean, I heard it was big, but this is... Jesus.

看看这个地方。我听说过这里很大,但是...天啊。
You can just drop me off anywhere.
你随便找个地方放下我就行。
Do I know you?
我们认识吗?
I'm Drew Hagel. I'm Shannon's dad.
我叫德鲁·哈格尔。香农的父亲。
Who the hell is that?
她是谁啊?
Jamie's girlfriend. Oh!
杰米的女朋友。哦!
Oh, God. I'm fine. Okay, how much did you drink?
我的天。我没事。你到底喝了多少?
We love you no matter what.
不管怎样,我们都爱你。
Dad does not.
爸爸不会。
I'm Carrie, I'm Jamie's mother. Nice to meet you.
我是凯莉,杰米的妈妈。很高兴见到你。
We love Shannon. You've done well.
我们很喜欢香农。你教育得很好。
So, real estate agent... I mean, I thought that was a job for divorced middle-aged housewives.
房地产经纪人...我一直觉得这工作适合离了婚的中年家庭主妇。
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗?
Yeah, you want to invest in WMV. Minimum is 300.
是,你想投资WMV基金。最低这个数。
Three hundred thousand? Yeah. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?
30万?是的。不入虎穴,焉得虎子,对吧?
Three affairs in 20 years, I don't think that's so bad.
二十年间出轨三次,我觉得没那么糟。
And you're still with him.
那你还和他在一起。

犯罪剧情电影《人力资本》预告片

Hi. I wanna go home.

嗨。我想回家。
Yeah, I'm gonna take you home.
对,我送你回家。
Did you drive drunk last night?
你昨晚是不是酒驾了?
I don't know.
我不知道。
How did your car get here?
那你自己的车怎么回来的?
Someone drove me back from the party. Who?
有人从派对开车接我回来的。是谁?
Everyone saw you with him at the party, arguing about his car keys.
派对上的每个人都看到你们在一起了,而且在争论车钥匙的事情。
The question is, who's going to get in trouble for it, not you or him.
问题在于,如果不是你或他,那应该由谁来承担这次的责任。
Your investment in the fund has gone down
你对基金的投资已经收不回去了。
I'm not built for this, Quint. I'm not like you. I need that money back.
我不是这块料,昆特。我不像你。我需要拿回我的钱。
It doesn't work like that.
事情不是像这样运作的。
It is a game... It is to you, it is a game!
这就是个游戏...这是对你来说,就是个游戏!
You make that money in a week.
你一周就能赚这么多钱。
Clearly Jamie was driving the Wrangler.
很明显,当时是杰米在开那辆牧马人。
Did you finally run away from home?
你最后还是离家出走了吗?
I wanted to see you.
我想先来见见你。
I can't get involved in some kind of conspiracy.
我绝对不能掺和进这种阴谋里。
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I want my money back.
我想要回我的钱?
I can provide you the information that will save your son. That's worth something.
我可以提供给你救回你儿子的线索。那肯定值点儿什么吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
estate [is'teit]

想一想再看

n. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产

联想记忆
conspiracy [kən'spirəsi]

想一想再看

n. 阴谋

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。