手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第64期:史蒂夫满处找羊毛袜子

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's Steve and Maggie - WOW English TV.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。
What? Oh no. Hey. Oh. Oh. Hey. Hello. Hi.
什么?哦不。嘿,哦。哦,嘿,你们好,嗨。
Look, it's cold and snowing outside today. So I'm wearing warm clothes. Like this. Woolly jumper. These trousers and oh.
看,今天很冷,外面下雪了。所以我穿上了厚衣服,比如这件羊毛毛衣,还有这条裤子。哦。
Hey! Wait a minute. I'm not wearing any socks. I need warm woolly socks. There must be some in my wardrobe.
嘿!等一下,我还没有穿袜子,我需要暖和的羊毛袜子,我的衣柜里肯定有。
Woolly socks. I need a pair of woolly socks. Where are my woolly socks?
羊毛袜子,我需要一双羊毛袜子,我的羊毛袜子在哪儿呢?
Hey. Look. I've found a woolly sock. So, what is it? Say it with me.
嘿,看,我找到了一只羊毛袜子。这是什么?和我一起说。
It's a woolly sock. It's a woolly sock. It's a woolly sock. Yeah.
这是一只羊毛袜子,这是一只羊毛袜子,这是一只羊毛袜子,耶。
But it's only one woolly sock. And I've got two feet. Where is that other woolly sock? No, no, no, no.
但只有一只羊毛袜子,而我有两只脚。另一只羊毛袜子呢?不是,不是,不是,不是。
Oh. Where is that other woolly sock? Oh no, no. Oh. Hey. Oh. I can't find the other woolly sock.
哦,另一只羊毛袜子在哪儿呢?哦不,不,哦,嘿。哦,我找不到另一只羊毛袜子了。
Oh. Hey! Who made this mess? Oh. It was me, wasn't it? Oh. Sorry.
哦,嘿!谁把这儿弄得这么乱?哦,是我,不是吗?哦,抱歉。
Hey Steve! Steve! Let's play! Let's play!
嘿史蒂夫!史蒂夫!我们来玩吧!我们来玩吧!
Not now Maggie. I'm looking for my other woolly sock.
现在不行,麦琪,我在找另一只羊毛袜子。
Oh Steve. It's on your ... Not now Maggie. I'm looking for my other woolly sock. Silly Steve. Can you see my other woolly sock?
哦史蒂夫,它在你的……现在不行,麦琪,我在找另一只羊毛袜子。史蒂夫真蠢。你们能看到我的另一只羊毛袜子吗?
Yeah! Yes? Really? Where? Hihihi.
嗯!看到了?真的吗?在哪里?嘿嘿嘿。
Is it under the table? Is it the other woolly sock? No. It's a woolly hat.
是在桌子底下吗?这是另一只羊毛袜子吗?不是,这是一顶羊毛帽子。
Look. What is it? It's a woolly hat. Auuu. Hey. I'm going to need a woolly hat. Great.
看,这是什么?这是一顶羊毛帽子。嗷。嘿,我需要一顶羊毛帽子,太棒啦。
Hey. Look. I'm wearing a woolly hat. Oh. What's that? Over there.
嘿,看,我现在戴着一顶羊毛帽子。哦,那是什么?在那边。
What is it? Is it the other woolly sock? No. So what is it? Aha.
这是什么?这是另一只羊毛袜子吗?不是。那这是什么?啊哈。
Look. It's a scarf. I'm going to need a scarf. Oh great. Look.
看,这是一条围巾。我需要一条围巾,哦太棒啦,看。

史蒂夫满处找羊毛袜子.jpg

I'm wearing a red scarf. Oh, but where is the other woolly sock? Can you see the other woolly sock? Yeah! Yes?

我现在戴着一条红色的围巾。哦,但是另一只羊毛袜子在哪里呢?你们能看到另一只羊毛袜子吗?嗯!能?
Where? There? Yeah. Under the bed? Aha. No!
在哪里?在那里?对。在床底下?啊哈。不是!
So, what's under the bed? Well, it's not my other woolly sock. Is it? No!
床底下的是什么?嗯,这不是我的另一只羊毛袜子。是吗?不是!
Oh, look. They're my white gloves. I'm going to need my white gloves. Okay.
哦,看,这是我的白色手套。我需要我的白色手套,好。
Where is the other sock? Okay. I'm wearing white gloves. But I still can't find my other woolly sock. Hihi. Oh.
另一只袜子在哪儿呢?好,我现在戴着一副白色的手套。但我还是找不到另一只羊毛袜子。嘿嘿。哦。
Can you see my other woolly sock? Yes, I can. You can? Where? There! Where? There! Where? On your shoulder!
你们能看到我的另一只羊毛袜子吗?嗯,我能看到。你能看到?在哪里?那里!在哪里?那里!在哪里?在你肩膀上!
I know Maggie. I need two woolly socks. Your other shoulder. Oh. Hahaha.
我知道,麦琪,我需要两只羊毛袜子。在你的另一边肩膀上。哦。哈哈哈。
It's here. Hehey. I've found my other woolly sock. Thanks Maggie.
在这里,嘿嘿,我找到另一只羊毛袜子啦。谢谢你,麦琪。
So what are they? They are woolly socks. They are woolly socks. They are woolly socks.
它们是什么?它们是羊毛袜子,它们是羊毛袜子,它们是羊毛袜子。
Great. Time to put on my woolly socks. Okay.
太棒啦,该穿上我的羊毛袜子啦。好。
Hey look. I'm wearing woolly socks. I'm wearing a woolly hat. I'm wearing white gloves and I'm wearing a red scarf.
嘿看,我现在穿上了羊毛袜子,戴上了羊毛帽子,我还戴着白色手套和红色围巾。
I'm ready to go and play in the snow. Come on, Maggie. Let's go! Hey Steve! Wait! Wait!
我准备好出去玩雪啦。来吧,麦琪,我们走!嘿史蒂夫!等等!等等!
Hahaha. He's not wearing boots. Haha. Steve! Hey. Oh no!
哈哈哈,他没有穿鞋,哈哈。史蒂夫!嘿,哦不!
I'm not wearing any boots. Oh. Three, two, one ... hello Steve! Hahaha. Cold, cold, cold.
我没穿鞋,哦。3、2、1……你好啊,史蒂夫!哈哈哈。冷冷冷。
What's the matter Steve? Well Maggie. I'm not wearing boots. Oh.
史蒂夫,你怎么了?麦琪,我没穿鞋,哦。
Where are my boots? There. Yeah, there are.
我的鞋呢?在那里。耶,在这里。
Look. Hey! Time to put on my black boots. Come on and let's go! Hey. That's better. Look. I'm wearing black boots. Yeah.
看,嘿!该穿上我的黑色鞋子了。来吧,我们走!嘿,这样好多了。看,我现在穿上了我的黑色鞋子,耶。
See you next time. Bye, bye everybody. Bye, bye. Come on Maggie! Let's play!
下次见,大家再见,拜拜。来吧麦琪!我们来玩!
Yeah. Hey. Did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe. Just touch here. Go on.
耶,嘿,你们喜欢这个节目吗?嗯?那就点击“喜欢”吧,如果你们喜欢的话,就订阅吧,点击这里即可。去吧。
If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here. Yeah. Thank you.
如果你们想看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的视频,请点击这里,耶。谢谢。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
scarf [skɑ:f]

想一想再看

n. 围巾

联想记忆
trousers ['trauzəz]

想一想再看

n. 裤子

 
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩

 
sock [sɔk]

想一想再看

n. 短袜
vt. 给 ... 穿短袜 <

联想记忆
clip [klip]

想一想再看

n. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹
n. 修剪,(羊

 
wardrobe ['wɔ:drəub]

想一想再看

n. 衣柜,衣橱
n. 全部服装

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。