Now, I know the days are all blurring together, but today is Tuesday.
我知道大家现在对时间都没啥概念了 不过今天是周二
And that means it's time for a special celebrity edition of TikTok Tuesday.
也就是说该来个“TikTok周二”名人特辑了
Do you ever want to sing a high note after you make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies by yourself?
你们在自己做完燕麦巧克力屑饼干后 有没有想飙高音的感觉?
Wow, you can really dance. Wow, you can really dance.
哇哦 你真的会跳舞哎 哇哦 你真的会跳舞呀
Hold up. Wait a minute. It's a chopper.
停住 等一下 这是个切碎机
Brrrap, bap, bap, bap, bap, it's a chopper. Hold up!
叭 叭 叭 叭 叭 是个切碎机 等一下
Oh, that was a good one. That was a-- I like that one.
哦 那个很好啊 我喜欢那个
If you see a TikTok you think I should see, please send it to me.
如果你看到我应该看的TikTok 请发给我
Before we go to break, I have a lot of people asking me, hey, please let Andy inside.
休息之前 我想说一下 有很多人问我 嘿 拜托了 让安迪进你家里吧
And I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Hell no.
我已经说过了 今天再说一遍 才不干呢
But that doesn't mean I can't make you more comfortable out there.
但这并不是说我就不能让你在外面舒舒服服的了
Andy, I got you a little something.
安迪 我给你准备了点东西
If you look in the bush, I got you a sun hat, because you just have a baseball hat.
你在草丛里找一下 我给你放了个太阳帽 我看你只戴了个棒球帽
You see it? Good God. It's stylish.
看到了吗?天 很时髦
It'll keep you from getting sunburned. Let's see it.
还能帮你防晒 看一下
Ugh-- what?
额 啥?
Oh. What is wrong with you?
哦 你什么情况?
Honestly! That was a rubber snake. What is wrong with you?
说真的!那是橡胶蛇 你搞啥呢?
Well, the hat caught most of the snakes. Ah.
多数蛇都被帽子挡住了 啊
They should have come from underneath.
应该从下往上扔的
Oh my God. Next time, we'll know.
天哪 下次我们就知道了
But let's see how pretty you look.
让大家看看你多帅
Stop!
别弄了!
We'll be back.
马上回来