手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 美国名师雅思视频课程 > 正文

雅思机考vs.笔考 怎么选?(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Okay, so we're going to start by looking at the listening section and how that experience is different in the computer test.

好的,接下来我们就从听力部分开始,看看机考的听力部分有哪些改变。

So, first of all, because you're working on the computer,

首先,因为是用计算机答题,

you will have the computer in front of you, plus you'll be given headphones,

所以你的面前会有一台电脑,还会给你准备一个耳机,

so you need to put on your headphones and that's how you will listen to the passages.

因为你需要戴上耳机才能收听听力的语音文段。

You will hear them only once, and what's different here from the paper-based test,

听力材料只会播放一次,假如你之前已经参加过笔考了,

in case you took that one before, is that as you listen, you need to type the answers directly onto the computer in the right place,

那这个部分和笔考的不同就在于你在听的时候就需要直接将答案输入到电脑里的对应位置。

so you might be typing directly into a blank if you need to fill in the blank

也就是说,如果是填空题的话你在听的时候就要键入答案,

or you could be typing directly into a table in the right spot on the computer - on the table, right?

你也可能需要直接将答案键入到电脑上的表格的正确位置,

or on the chart, or you could be typing directly into a diagram to label something as it's being described in the listening passage, Okay?

还有可能是将答案输入到图表里,按照听力材料的描述标记某个东西,好吧?

Or another option is that sometimes you're asked to drag and drop answers into the right place, or into the chart, or into the table.

还有一种可能是你需要将答案拖放到正确的位置,比如拖到图标或表格里。

So, as I mentioned before, this is something that you need to be comfortable doing.

所以,就像我刚才说的那样,你得能够很轻松地完成这些操作。

You have to...if you have to ask or look up what it means to drag and drop - that's a little bit tricky.

你得……如果你连什么叫“拖放”都需要问或者查的话,那就有点不好办了。

You should know already what it means to drag some information, an answer,

参加机考之前你就得知道什么叫拖动某段信息或某个答案,

and drop it into a particular spot on a table or something else,

将其放到表格或其他某个东西的特定位置,

because otherwise please choose the paper-based test,

不然的话,我还是建议你选笔考,

which is also still available, at least right now when I'm filming this, Okay?

笔考也还是存在的,至少到目前位置,到我录这节课的时间为止是存在的,好吧?

So, again, as I mentioned, computer skills are important.

总之,重申一遍,计算机技能是很重要的。

But what happens because you're typing the answers directly?

问题是,直接输入答案有什么问题呢?

Well, this is the most important point that's been reported to me by my students that they are not very happy about.

说起来,直接输入答案的问题也是我教的那些学生汇报给我的最重要的问题,因为他们都感觉不是很满意。

They're not happy with the fact that they no longer have 10 minutes at the end of the listening test to transfer their answers.

他们不满意的是,机考不像笔考,材料播放结束后还有10分钟誊答案的时间。

Because when they did that, they had a little more time to correct any possible spelling mistakes, okay?

因为誊答案的时候,大家也还是有一点点时间可以更正拼写错误的,对吧?

So that's really something that you have to keep in mind.

所以,这个问题大家一定要记好了。

If you're worried about your spelling, on the paper-based test,

如果你担心你笔考的拼写可能会有问题,

you know, you write your answers and then you transfer them to the answer sheet,

也就是说,你先写下你的答案,然后把它们转移到答题纸上,

and they give you 10 minutes to do that, but now you don't do that.

考官会给你10分钟的时间腾答案,机考就没有这个环节了。

You're typing your answers in right away,

你需要马上输入你的答案,

and you have a little time within each section and a little time between each section,

每个听力小节,以及小节与小节之间大家还是会有一点点时间,

but not very much, and nothing like this 10 minutes that you once had or that you could have on the paper-based test.

但不会很长,至少远没有笔考的10分钟那么长。

So, if that's important to you, then keep that in mind when you're deciding which test to do.

所以,如果这个时间对你很重要,那么,在你决定选笔考还是机考的时候,请牢记这一点。

The other thing is, because you don't have a paper-based test here,

另外,因为机考没有纸质的试题了,

you can't circle key words - what you can do to help you as you're trying to figure out what the right answer is,

你就没办法圈关键词了,但在我们梳理正确答案的时候,圈关键词是很有用的一个做题方法,

you can click and select certain points or highlight them as you go along,

但你可以在浏览试题的过程中点击,选中或高亮某个部分,

but you must know how to do that and feel comfortable doing it quickly,

但你也得知道怎么实现这些操作,还要能在听材料,

while you're listening, while you're trying to write the answers, Okay?

或者梳理答案的时候非常快速地进行这些操作,好吗?

And also some students have reported to me that they have a bit of an issue

还有一些学生向我反映,他们还有另外一个问题,

because they need to scroll down to look at all the questions,

因为他们需要向下滚动才能看到所有问题,

and they don't sometimes realize that there are more questions,

有时候他们就没有意识到下面还有更多的问题,

so this is all something that you have to be comfortable with, Okay?

所以,这些问题你都得适应,能做到吗?

Again, it's not hard, there are many people who are doing this successfully;

再说一边,这些问题都不是很难,有很多同学都是能做到的;

and I'm sure if you choose it, you will learn how to do that, but learn it beforehand, Okay?

我相信,如果你选了机考,你也会去学怎么操作这些,提前把它们都学会,对吧?

Don't learn it at the time of the test.

不要到考场上了再学。

And, again, as I mention, you need to type while you're listening so your spelling is really important.

还有就是,就像我刚才说的,机考听力你得一边听一边输入答案,所以,你拼写的准确率就很重要。

2

So you also need to check.

还有就是你就需要检查。

You're checking your spelling while you're at the same time listening for future answers, and so on, Okay?

比如,你就得一边听下一题的材料,一边检查这一题答案有没有拼写错误,记住了吗?

So, again, these are some of the points you need to keep in mind in the listening section if you decide to do the computer-delivered test.

所以,还是那句话,如果你选择机考的话,听力部分的这些问题你可就得记好了。

Now let's look at the reading section.

接下来,我们来看(机考的)阅读部分。

Okay, so let's look at the reading section now.

好的,现在我们来看阅读部分。

So, basically, you'll have your computer screen,

这个时候呢,还是会有一个电脑屏幕摆在你面前,

and your screen will be divided in half, more or less in half,

屏幕会被一分为二,差不多是这样,

with the reading on one side like you can see here, and the questions on the other side, Okay?

一边是阅读材料,就比如这个图例这样,另一边是问题。

Then you have two scroll bars, as indicated in blue here,

然后你会有两个滚动条,就像这里的蓝色长条这样,

so you have a scroll bar for the reading section, so you can scroll up and down the reading section;

也就是说,阅读材料这一侧你会有一个滚动条,这样你就可以上下滚动着看,

and you have a scroll bar for the question and answer section, so you can scroll up and down there as well.

问题和答案这一侧你也有一个滚动条,也是可以上下滚动的。

And you have to remember to do that and not forget

大家一定要记好了,在回答问题的时候,

when you're answering a question here and look for the answers just here,

在阅读这边的材料找答案的时候都不要忘了拖滚动条,

and remember that there is more text below, Okay?

要记住下面还有更多的文字,好吗?

So, remember that.

这一点一定要记住了。

And then, of course, you will probably have to click on some answers,

然后,当然了,你可能还需要点击一些答案,

as you know there are different types of questions in the reading exam;

因为大家都知道,阅读部分是有多种题型的;

multiple choice, fill in the blank, tables, and so on, all right?

多选题,填空题、表格题等等,对吧?

So you would have to click in the answer, the right answer,

你要点击答案,点击正确答案,

if you want, if you choose the wrong answer, you have to know how to unclick that one and choose the right one.

但大家也得知道如果你想改答案,如果你选错了要怎么取消选择,重新选正确的答案。

Sometimes you're given a table, let's say on this side,

有时候你会发现右边给你的是一个表格,

you're asked to find information from the reading and click on the right box in the table that will be over here,

题目的要求时让你从阅读材料中找信息,然后在右边的表格里选正确答案,

so that's something else that you need to be able to navigate and do.

所以,你还得知道这种题要怎么看材料,怎么选答案。

Again, if you're used to using a computer, this is really nothing;

重申一遍,如果你已经习惯使用电脑了,那这个问题就是小意思了;

this is part of probably what you do every day, so don't let it worry you.

你可能每天都在操作这些,所以也请不要过分担心。

But if you're not comfortable with these things, then keep that in mind, please.

但如果你还不习惯这些操作,那还是建议你记一下。

As I mentioned, you also have some questions where you might have to drag and drop the answers from this section to that section.

就像我们前面提到的那样,有一些问题可能是要你把答案从这边拖到这边的。

For example, you know, sometimes you're asked for a...the correct way to summarize the content of a particular paragraph.

比如,大家都知道,有时候,题目要求……对某个文段内容的正确总结。

So maybe they have the options here, and you're going to drag and drop them over here.

比如选项在这边,你需要把它们拖放到这边。

And if you're wrong, then you need to replace them, and so on.

如果你选错了,那你得知道怎么撤销之类的。

You also have some fill-in-the-gap answers.

你可能还会遇到填充问题。

Now, one of the features that you have here is that you can highlight the text, here.

这个区域的特点就是你能对文字进行高亮。

Again, you have to know how to highlight it or unhighlight it..unhighlight it, Okay?

还是那句话,你得知道怎么高亮,怎么取消高亮,好吗?

And you could also change your answers, of course, you can do that.

当然了,机考阅读也是可以改答案的。

And in this section, in the reading you also have an option

在这一部分,也就是在阅读部分,

where you can kind of, like, open up a small notepad or Post-it note, and write some notes there if you have time.

你也可以打开一个小记事本或便利贴,如果你有时间的话,在那里记一些笔记。

And there is overall a help section.

整个阅读部分有一个帮助小节。

Again, do you want to be spending the time during your test checking out that help section?

还是那句话,看你想不想在考试的时候去查看那个帮助小节。

Probably not.

大家应该是不想的吧。

But if you need to or you get stuck, then it's there, Okay?

但如果你需要,或者你思路卡住了,那还是可以把它用起来的,好吧?

So, what's important is that you learn.

所以,重要的是你要知道怎么用它。

You do these tutorials that the IELTS has on their website that.

大家可以去雅思官网查阅相关的教程。

So that you become comfortable in using this computer-based test, and navigating the different sections, Okay?

让自己能够轻松地进行机考,轻松地在不同小节之间切换,好吗?

I'll tell you a little bit more about that later.

关于这一点我等会儿还会再补充一点。

Now let's look at the really important section: The writing section.

现在我们来看机考最最重要的一个部分——写作。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

联想记忆
circle ['sə:kl]

想一想再看

n. 圈子,圆周,循环
v. 环绕,盘旋,包围

 
scroll [skrəul]

想一想再看

n. 卷轴,目录 v. 卷动

联想记忆
navigate ['nævi.geit]

想一想再看

vi. 航行,驾驶,操纵 vt. 航行,驾驶

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
diagram ['daiəgræm]

想一想再看

n. 图解,图表
vt. 用图解法表示

联想记忆
multiple ['mʌltipl]

想一想再看

adj. 许多,多种多样的
n. 倍数,并联

联想记忆
overall [əuvə'rɔ:l]

想一想再看

adj. 全部的,全体的,一切在内的
adv.

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。