手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > NBA球星感人演讲 > 正文

"魔术师"约翰逊的篮球名人堂演讲(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

To David Stern and Russ Granik, thank you.

感谢大卫·斯特恩和拉斯·格拉尼克。
You allowed me for...12, 13 years to be a little boy to play the game I love,
你们让一个十二三岁的小男孩,从小可以打喜欢的比赛,
to try to go out and be the best player that I could be, to try to win games, and to... also turn the fans on.
让我尽我所能成为最好的球员,让我努力赢下比赛,也让球迷们为之兴奋起来。
And hopefully that they had just as good as time as I had. I mean basketball is ultimate.
希望他们和我一样,都拥有那一段美好的时光。篮球是人间至美。
And I thank Coach Brown said, "You know, this game is great, but we should all play it the way it's supposed to be played.
我还要感谢布朗教练,他曾经说过:“篮球这项运动很棒,但是我们都应该按照它应有的方式来打。
And we should also, for the young people, just think about learning how to play the game,
我们也应该让年轻人只考虑学习如何打篮球,
not the other thing but learn how to play.
而不考虑其它的,只去学习如何打篮球。
We have to get back to the fundamentals of basketball."
我们必须要回到篮球的本身上来。”

With that, Larry again, we're gonna meet up again.

所以,拉里,我们要再来比过一下。
You know I was waiting to... you know your back was a little better.
你知道我一直在等着...你的背能好起来。
'Cause you would have had an excuse when I took you out into the garage or the park.
因为我要带你去车库或公园的时候,你总是有借口。
But now I look at you, you're tanned, you're ready to go.
但现在我看了看你,你都晒黑了,已经整装待发了。
So now let's get it on. Now we can play checkers.
那就让我们开始吧。我们可以玩儿跳棋了。
We can play... we'd better probably play Pig, 'cause Horse is little too long for both of us.
我们可以... 我们最好是一起玩儿Pig(一种掷骰子游戏),因为Horse(另一种掷骰子游戏)对咱俩来说时间都太长了。
And we have to have it where you know, I have to go first because if you go first, I know it's over for me.
我们必须要规定好,必须是我先开始,因为如果你先开始,我知道我就没戏了。
Thank you for this great award. I tell you...
感谢各位授予我这个奖项。我想告诉你们...
May God bless you all.
愿上帝保佑你们所有人。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
coach [kəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱

联想记忆
ultimate ['ʌltimit]

想一想再看

n. 终极,根本,精华
adj. 终极的,根本

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。