手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

杰森·贝特曼访谈

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

My guest tonight is a very talented actor, a great friend of mine who is one of the sweetest funniest, smartest fellas I know.

我今晚的嘉宾是一位很有天赋的演员 我的一个好朋友 他是我认识的人里面最幽默、最聪明的人之一
He and I, along with our good pal Willarnette host the just hatched podcast called Smartless,
他和我、以及我们的好朋友威拉默特主持了一个节目 名为“Smartless” 即将推出
which you can listen to for free on apple podcast. Please welcome, America's sweetheart Jason Bateman.
大家可以在苹果播客上免费收听 欢迎 美国的小甜心 杰森·贝特曼
Oh, you know, i'll gladly take that throne from Sandy Duncan.
哦 你知道 我很高兴从桑迪·邓肯手里抢到这项荣誉
She was always America's sweetheart. I had the good fortune of working with her for years.
她一直是美国的小甜心 我有幸和她一起工作了几年
And what on what? Oh, right. Of course, the Hogan Family, one of my favorite shows of all time.
啊?什么工作?哦 对了 当然 “霍根家族” 我最喜欢的节目之一
That's amazing. I didn't sound like it.
很棒 (感觉像是反语)
Let me tell you something about sweetheart though. Look at you, I mean, you look gorgeous there.
我告诉你什么是真正的“小甜心” 看看你 你就是个美男子
This is the guest host version of Sean hayes, I mean, America, if you could see Sean when he's not guest hosting something.
这是嘉宾主持人版的肖恩·海斯 我的意思是 如果你能在肖恩不主持的时候看到他的话
First of all, did they rent you that hair? What time does that hair have to be back?
首先 你这头发是他们租来的吗 啥时候还回去
It's a helmet. It's an actual helmet. It peels off. It's taped. It's actually taped on.
这是个头套 真的头套 它会脱落 现在是用胶黏上的 其实是黏上去的
The suit and the set behind you is incredible.
你这身衣服和你身后的布景简直了 超级棒
This is my house.
这是我家
I know. Oh, look at you.
我知道 嗯 看看你
Please promise me and tell me that you have those pants on that I love so much.
请答应我 告诉我你穿了那条我非常喜欢的裤子
You mean my covid...uniform?
你是说我的“新冠制服”吗
Yeah.
没错
Yeah. Those are my my pjs and this is...
是的 这是我的睡衣
...also double my picnic table cover.
有点儿像我野餐桌的桌布
In a pinch. Yeah. So uh yeah, if you're snacky, just look for my knees.
紧要关头才这么穿 所以 呃 如果你想吃东西了 那盯着我的膝盖看就行
So it's a better way to say that. Can we go back?
这么说更好 亲 我们什么时候回归正题
Okay, wait, wait, wait, you really are one of the funniest people i've ever known.
好的 等等等等 你真的是我认识的人里面最有趣的人之一
But now listen, do you remember how we first met?
听着 你还记得咱俩的第一次见面吗
I'm going to let you tell this story. America, that's the way you avoid hurting somebody's feelings,
我要让你来讲这个故事 美国 这就是你避免伤害别人的方式
Okay, so I think I actually met you through...about 20 years ago when we used to play poker together with like...
好吧 我想我们是20年前通过……一起玩扑克认识的
Was it at...was it kyle's poker game?
是不是……是不是凯尔的扑克游戏?
Yeah.
是的

QQ截图20200729171609_副本.png

...and me and you and will and how fun was that every tuesday night I brought the pizza do you remember that?

……我、你 特别开心 每周二晚上我都会带披萨过去 你还记得吗
Well, America can relate usually at a poker night. You're not going to remember everything.
好吧 美国可以叙述扑克之夜 但你不可能记住所有事情
No, not at all.
是的 完全不能
I mean, I'm so happy I met you that night. What about the friendship that blossomed from there?
我是说 很高兴那晚能够认识你 在那之后绽放的友谊去哪了
I love you so much. Now listen, you've been doing talk shows since your family
我非常爱你 听着 你一直在做脱口秀节目 因为你的家人
forced you into the business as soon as you were out of the delivery room. So...
在你不在送货室的时候强迫你做这个 所以……
Yeah, delivery was much more expensive back then.
是的 那时候送货挣得多
I'm sure. Yeah. Right. So listen, because of those talk shows, you've probably been asked everything in the world.
是的 嗯 好的 所以听着 因为那些脱口秀 你可能被别人问过世界上所有的问题
I would like to run down a list of questions that hopefully you've never been asked before.
我想列出一些问题 希望你之前没被问到过
Because I know you, but some of the things I don't know about you still. Okay? Okay.
因为我了解你 但是有些你的事情我还真不知道 怎么样?(没问题)
Yes, in 1994, you co-starred in a movie with Catherine Hepburn and what was the filthiest thing she ever did or said to you.
好的 1994年 你和凯瑟琳·赫本演了一部电影 她对你说过的最肮脏的话是什么
Well, there wasn't anything filthy that she said or did, but there was a there was something
嗯 她没说过什么肮脏的话 也没有什么肮脏的行为 不过确实有些东西
that was sort of filthy looking that it wasn't after you kind of find out about.
看上去是有点肮脏 但等你回过味儿之后就觉得还好
She doesn't...she wore Reebok high tops, a hundred percent of the time.
她不……她穿锐步高帮鞋 每时每刻都穿
But when she had to wear a dressy outfit, she would simply pull black socks over the top of these high tops.
如果她必须穿一套比较讲究的衣服时 她就会在高帮上套上黑色的袜子
And so that would seem filthy and gross kind of in a weird if you're a sicko like me.
如果你和我一样是个神经病 那你就会觉得这样很肮脏 很恶心
But once she understood her madness, I thought she just had horribly swollen feet.
但是等到她认识到自己的不正常之后 她的脚肯定已经肿成猪蹄子了
Sure. Sure. She was really...I mean, to work with...something that was pretty remarkable.
没错 没错 它真的……我的意思是 和她一起工作……真的很棒
She did tell me to stop acting during one of the scenes, but she didn't mean as a career, she just meant in that particular scene I was doing too much.
她以前确实在拍一个场景的时候让我中止表演 但并不是让我不要当演员 是我在那个场景里演得太过了
I love it in true bateman form. I had a lot more questions. But because that answer was so long, we're gonna move on.
我喜欢真正的贝特曼风格 虽然我还有很多问题 但是由于答案太长了 我们还是跳过吧
Got it.
我懂
Now Jason hosting a podcast together Smartless, are you aware co-host
杰森现在在主持一个节目叫“Smartless” 你知道搭档主持吗
that we are number seven as of today on apple podcast with just one episode? ...kind of exciting.
我们今天在苹果播客上排名第七 虽然只有一集 ……有点小兴奋
Very very exciting and humbling and here...let's get to number one. Damn it. After this show.
非常非常令人兴奋 同时也很耻辱 这个节目播出之后 我们要争第一
I have no questions.
我没问题
Come on, America.
加油 美国
Yeah, now tell me what's one of the most fascinating interesting things about our first episode
好吧 现在告诉我我们第一集采访
which we interviewed Dax Shepard for anything kind of interesting happened that you want to recall?
戴克斯·夏普德时最有趣的事情之一是什么 你能回忆起来吗
Learning that he graduated summa laude, laudi, something like that, was a real a real shocker.
就是知道他毕业于summa laude laudi什么的 这让我很震惊
And that Willwil is even a more cold-hearted person than I ever imagined. You know, he just had a new baby boy.
然后就是威尔比我想象中要更冷酷无情 你知道 他刚生了一个男孩
I think she was not yet fully done giving a birth to the child. She had just finished.
我想她还没有完全把孩子生下来的时候 差不多刚生完
He left the hospital and got to his house to record the very first episode.
他就出了医院 回到家里录了第一集
I don't think they had yet cut the cord. And I think he returned after the episode to cut the cord.
我觉得脐带都还没剪断 他应该是录完第一集之后又回去剪的脐带
I don't think so. I don't think he's still cut. I think it's still on there.
我不这么认为 我觉得她根本就没剪 现在还搁那连着呢吧
Oh, gosh. Yeah. No, he's very committed to the show more so than his family and we love him for it.
哦 天哪 嗯 不 他对这部剧的投入超过了对家人的投入 我们也因此爱他
We do and I have to cut us off before I get too boring like I am in our podcast.
我们确实爱他 在我变得太无聊之前 我必须终止我们的节目
So thank you for being here. I love you very very much. And I'm so proud that we're
谢谢你的到来 我非常非常爱你 我很自豪我们能
working together and involved on a project together. It makes me very very...I feel very fulfilled.
一起工作 一起参加一个项目 这让我非常非常……我觉得非常满足
Love you, Sean. Hayes. I love you too.
爱你 肖恩 海耶斯 (我也爱你)
We'll be right back with our healthcare hero of the week.
下期节目我们的嘉宾是本周的医疗英雄

重点单词   查看全部解释    
committed [kə'mitid]

想一想再看

adj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的

联想记忆
helmet ['helmit]

想一想再看

n. 头盔,遮阳帽,盔甲

 
throne [θrəun]

想一想再看

n. 王座,君主

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
fascinating ['fæsineitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 迷人的

联想记忆
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

联想记忆
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 递送,交付,分娩

 
fortune ['fɔ:tʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,命运,运气

 
talented ['tæləntid]

想一想再看

adj. 有才能的,有天赋的

 
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。