手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大师教你巧练瑜伽 > 正文

第33期:基础版战士第三式(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, everyone. Welcome to Yoga With Adriene.

嘿,大家好!欢迎来到阿德琳的瑜伽课堂。
I am Adriene, and today on the Foundations of Yoga, we are learning Virabhadrasana Three or Warrior Three.
我是阿德琳,今天在我们的瑜伽基础课堂上要学习的是战士第三式。
This is a balancing posture, it is a full-body strengthener, a ton of benefits,
这是一种平衡姿势,增强全身的感受,而且好处多多,
but really I love this posture because it's about being fierce while also being graceful, gracefully and grandfully.
我真的很喜欢这个体式,因为它刚中带柔。
Oh, my God! If you know it, maybe that's from, leave it in the comment box below, and I will love you forever.
哦,我的天哪!如果你们知道这个体式的话,请在下方的评论框中留言,我永远爱你们。
Let's learn Warrior Three.
我们开始学习战士第三式吧。
All right, so we're going to learn this in three parts today. We're going to come to a runner's lunge to begin.
好,我们今天的练习将分为三个部分。我们首先来做弓步。
So, no fancy swan dive or anything. Again, we're just kind of breaking down the basics to learn the foundations of this posture,
没有花里胡哨的燕式跳水之类的动作。我们把基础动作分解开来,方便我们学习这个体式的基础,
and I like getting into it from kind of the earth up, from the ground up.
我喜欢从地面动作开始。
Gives us a chance to really connect to our center, and of course build a strong foundation.
这让我们有机会与自己的中心建立练习,当然也可以打下牢固的基础。
So, let's take the right leg forward, left leg back, and lift that back knee up, just stretch it out.
右腿在前,左腿在后,抬起后腿膝盖,进行拉伸。
Take a deep breath in here. We do have a runner's lunge foundation video.
深呼吸,我之前录过弓步基础视频。
I think you should check it out, obviously, but I'm partial, no.
我觉得你们应该看看,其实我也很喜欢,不是。
And then we're going to plant that back foot whenever you're ready.
你们准备好了就把后脚扎根地面。
Keep a deep bend in the front knee, so nice stacking of ankle and knee. And then we'll slowly roll it up.
前腿膝盖要大幅度弯曲,脚踝和膝盖要在一条直线上。然后我们慢慢地抬起上身。
So, I want you just to roll it up today to feel this connection to center.
我希望你们今天抬起上半身时要感受身体中心的连接。
So, tailbone lengthens down, navel draws in, and we roll it up. Back leg is nice and strong.
尾骨向下,收腹,我们抬起上半身。后腿保持稳健。
All right, so I'm engaging from the ground up.
好的,我们的练习由下至上。
Now, bring your awareness to that front foot here, strong back legs still, but bring your awareness to the front foot.
现在把注意力集中在前脚,后腿保持不动。
We're going to really press into all four corners of the feet.
我们要把脚掌的四个角向下按压。
So, the back two corners of the heels, and then the ball joint of the big toe, and the ball joint of the pinkie toe.
脚后跟尾部两端,然后是大脚趾球关节,然后是小脚趾球关节。
So, it kind of comes to these Yogi toesies here.
这就像是锻炼脚部的瑜伽。
Four-part equal standing, we have a video for that too, which I think is really helpful for standing postures. So, check that out.
我们也有讲解山式练习的视频,看这个视频对站立体式是很有帮助的。快去看看吧。
Okay. Now I can reach my hands up in Warrior if I want to just kind of shine and feel good, or I can keep my hands on the waistline.
好了,如果想获得良好感受的话,就抬起双手做战士式,或者把手放在腰间。
Take a deep breath in here, spread awareness, press into that, front foot strong.
深呼吸,身体各个部位要有意识,向下按压,前脚感觉有力。
Navel draws in slightly, we inhale, think up with the crown of the head, up with the heart.
收腹,吸气提到头顶,提到心脏。
Keep this upward movement, and this is kind of energetic lift as you peel the back heel up and step halfway in. Woo!
保持这种向上的感受,这能让你充满活力,与此同时,后脚脚后跟往前挪。呜!
So, I'm finding that opposition, which is truly what my hatha yoga's all about. Right?
我在寻找这种对立,哈他瑜伽传递的就是这个观念,对吗?
Finding places to ground as I find places to lift.
找一个可以下沉和提升的地方。

基础版战士第三式(1).jpg

So, pressing into that front for now, I'm going to have a soft bend in this front knee,

现在按压前脚,前腿的膝盖缓缓弯曲,
and I'm just going to play with a little buoyancy.
我要用到浮力。
So, this might seem weird at first, especially if you're new to the practice.
乍一看这似乎很奇怪,如果你是瑜伽新手的话更会觉得奇怪。
You're like, what are we doing Adriene? Freak!
你可能会想,阿德琳,我们在干吗?疯啦!
And that's okay, you can think that, but I highly recommend you find this is kind of buoyancy.
没关系,你们可以这么想,但我强烈建议你们找到这种浮力。
Feel strong front foot as we kind of find this lift and lengthen up through the front body.
我们找到这种提升,前身往上抬,这时候我们的前脚要感到有力。
Now, inhale in and on a swift exhale, bend both knees, lift that back leg.
现在吸气,然后迅速吐气,双膝弯曲,后腿抬起。
We're not here yet, okay guys, chill, chill.
我们不是要这样,好啦,发抖了。
In fact, I'm going to step back just a little bit, just chill, nice, focus on the foundation.
实际上,我要往后退一点,关注基础。
So, a soft bend in the front knee, and now I'm just checking in again with that front foot again.
前腿膝盖弯曲,现在我还是要活动一下前脚。
So, before we even get to here, guys, spread awareness to all four corners of that front foot,
朋友们,在这之前,我们的意识要来到前脚的四个角,
draw the navel in towards the spine, shoulders away from the ears, find places where you can lift and lengthen,
收腹,肩膀远离耳朵,找到可以提升和伸展的地方,
and then of course places where we can ground.
我们还要在这个地方进行下沉。
I'm not locking that standing leg here, but rather keeping a soft bend in the knee.
我这条直立的腿并不是要扎根在地面上,而是要将膝盖慢慢弯曲。
So, soft awareness as my muscles wrap around the support.
支撑的地方都是肌肉。
Okay. Belly's going to come out here and we're going to start to get crazy. Draw the navel in.
好的,腹部是在这个位置,然后我们要做一些疯狂的练习。收腹。
You might even spiral the lower rib cage, draw the lower rib cage in just as support with your center.
下肋骨可能会转一下,它要保持在中心位置。
Hands come to the waistline here, and now we bring our awareness to this back thigh.
双手放在腰间,现在注意后腿的大腿部。
We might just lift the toes up here for now and slowly begin to work from here to here.
我们将脚趾抬起,慢慢地从这边移动到这边。
Okay? So, you might just be here. You might be at a wall.
可以吗?你们可能会在这个位置,也可能会扶着墙。
Rather than coming into the full posture right away, work on creating a full-body experience.
现在不要马上开始进行完整动作练习,而是要创造全身体验。
I just can't say that enough. It's so important.
我说不了那么多,但这很重要。
And then one day, you'll be so in that full-body experience that you'll soar in this insane Warrior Three.
然后有一天,你会获得全身体验,之后马上跑去做疯狂的战士第三式。
You're going to be like, "Ah, working from the inside out, right on."
你可能会想:“啊,从内而外的练习,对啦。”
Ways to play. Bring your awareness to this back thigh.
玩的方法有许多。意识集中于后腿的大腿部。
Rather than imagining hoisting your foot up, keep the hips level.
不要想象着把脚抬起的动作,臀部保持在这个位置。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pressing [presiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 紧迫的,紧急的 press的现在分词

联想记忆
energetic [.enə'dʒetik]

想一想再看

adj. 精力旺盛的,有力的,能量的

联想记忆
awareness [ə'wɛənis]

想一想再看

n. 认识,意识,了解

联想记忆
engaging [in'geidʒiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 动人的,迷人的,有魅力的

联想记忆
exhale [eks'heil]

想一想再看

v. 呼气,发出,散发

联想记忆
posture ['pɔstʃə]

想一想再看

n. 姿势,态度,情形
vt. 作 ... 姿

联想记忆
soar [sɔ:, sɔə]

想一想再看

vi. 翱翔,高飞,猛增,高涨,高耸
n. 翱

 
warrior ['wɔ:riə]

想一想再看

n. 勇士,战士,武士

 
woo [wu:]

想一想再看

v. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求

联想记忆
stretch [stretʃ]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,张开
adj. 可伸缩的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。