手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第68期:麦琪把史蒂夫的身体变成小鸡了!

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's Steve and Maggie - Wow English TV.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。
Okay Mrs Chicken I'll watch the eggs for you. Bye. Haha.
好的,鸡太太,我给你看着这些蛋,拜,哈哈。
Oh, come on. Oh. We need a little Maggie magic. Abracadabra! Haha. Abracadabra. Oh. Abracadabra.
哦,来吧,哦,我们需要用一点麦琪魔法。阿布拉卡达布拉!哈哈。阿布拉卡达布拉。哦,阿布拉卡达布拉。
Maggie! Where is Maggie? She should help me work on the farm. Maggie!
麦琪!麦琪在哪儿?她应该帮我干点农活。麦琪!
Oh, hey. Hello boys and girls. Today I'm on a farm with lots of animals. Yeah. But I can't find Maggie. Where is she?
哦,嘿,孩子们,你们好。今天我在农场里,这里有很多动物,耶。但我找不到麦琪了,她在哪儿?
Oh, hey. What's that? Oh, look. It's a mouse. It's a mouse. It's a mouse.
哦,嘿,那是什么?哦,看,这是一只老鼠,这是一只老鼠,这是一只老鼠。
Oh. I don't like mice. No. Do you like mice? Yes, no?
哦,我不喜欢老鼠,不喜欢。你喜欢老鼠吗?喜欢还是不喜欢?
If you don't like mice. Say with me. I don't like mice. I don't like mice. I don't like mice. Oh no. Shu go away.
如果你不喜欢老鼠,就和我一起说,我不喜欢老鼠、我不喜欢老鼠、我不喜欢老鼠。哦不,咻,走开。
Oh. That's better. There is something I like.
哦,这样好多啦,那里有我喜欢的动物。
Hey look. What is it? Yeah. It's a duck. Say with me. It's a duck. It's a duck. It's a duck. Hey. I like ducks.
嘿看,这是什么?对啦,这是一只鸭子。和我一起说,这是一只鸭子、这是一只鸭子、这是一只鸭子。嘿,我喜欢鸭子。
Oh, more ducks. Great. So, if you like ducks. Say with me. I like ducks. Come on. I like ducks. And again. I like ducks. Well done.
哦,又来了几只鸭子,太棒啦。如果你喜欢鸭子的话,就和我一起说,我喜欢鸭子,来吧,我喜欢鸭子。再来一遍,我喜欢鸭子。太棒啦。
Hey. Are you hungry? Here you are. Hey.
嘿,你饿了吗?给你,嘿。

麦琪把史蒂夫的身体变成小鸡了!.jpg

Oh, do you like pigs? Yes, no? Well, hey. Come with me. Let's see the pigs. Come on. Haha.

哦,你喜欢小猪吗?喜欢还是不喜欢?嗯,嘿,跟我来,我们去看看小猪,来吧,哈哈。
Hey, what can you see? Yeah. Pigs. Haha. But I like pigs. Oh look at this piggy here. Maybe he's hungry.
嘿,你看到什么了?对啦,是小猪,哈哈。但我喜欢小猪。哦看看这里的小猪,他可能饿了。
Hey, hello little piggy. Are you hungry? Here you are. Haha.
嘿,你好啊小猪,你饿了吗?给你,哈哈。
Oh, oh, look. Oh that's not right. No, no, no. Look, it's half pig and half chicken. What's going on?
哦,哦,看,哦这不太对劲,不不不。看,它的身体一半是猪一半是鸡。发生什么事情了?
Oh, hey. What's happening to me? Oh, no.
哦,嘿,我怎么了?哦,不。
Hey, oh. Look, look at me. I'm half Steve and half chicken. This must be magic. Aha. Maggie magic, yeah!
嘿,哦,看,看看我,我的身体一半是史蒂夫一半是鸡。这肯定是魔法搞的鬼。啊哈,是麦琪魔法,耶!
Where is that naughty naughty bird? Maggie! Maggie! Hey! Maggie!
这只调皮捣蛋的鸟去哪儿了?麦琪!麦琪!嘿!麦琪!
Open! Come on, open! Maggie, Maggie. These eggs won't open. Maggie, Maggie. What are you doing?
裂开!快点,裂开!麦琪,麦琪。这些鸡蛋没有裂开。麦琪,麦琪,你在干什么?
I'm using my magic to make more chickens. Haha. Like you. Haha.
我在用魔法弄出更多的小鸡,哈哈,像你这样的小鸡,哈哈。
Maggie that's not funny. I don't want to be a chicken. Change everything back to normal. Now!
麦琪,这一点也不好玩,我不想当小鸡。把一切变回原样,现在就变!
Okay. Abracadabra. Hihi.
好,阿布拉卡达布拉,嘿嘿。
Oh. That's better. Look. I'm not a chicken anymore. Haha. Sorry. Hihi. But look. Hey. These are chickens. Yeah.
哦,这样好多了。看,我不再是一只小鸡了。哈哈。抱歉。嘿嘿。看,嘿,这些都是小鸡,耶。
Oh look. The eggs are hatching. Wow! Oh, great.
哦看,这些蛋正在孵化。哇哦!哦,太棒啦。
And they didn't need any of your Maggie magic. Hihi, no.
它们不需要用你的麦琪魔法啦。嘿嘿,不需要啦。
Bye, bye boys and girls. See you next time. Bye, bye. Bye, bye. Oh, look little chicks.
拜拜孩子们,下次见,拜拜。拜拜。哦,看看这些小鸡。
Heyyyy. Hey. Did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe. Just touch here. Go on.
嘿,嘿,你们喜欢这个节目吗?嗯?那就点击“喜欢”吧,如果你们喜欢的话,就订阅吧,点击这里即可。去吧。
If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here. Yeah. Thank you.
如果你们想看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的视频,请点击这里,耶。谢谢。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。