手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第68期:"神奇女侠"盖尔·加朵不愿透露内部消息(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What would your husband say is your best quality?

你丈夫说你最好的品质是什么?
That I can be very silly. What would your kids say is your best quality?
我傻乎乎的。你的孩子说你最优秀的品质是什么?
That and maybe that I'm very positive.
也是傻乎乎的,或许我还很积极乐观。
You are. You are. Thank you. And motherhood.
确实你就是很积极乐观。谢谢你。还充满母性。
Yes. Look at that, motherhood, what was the most surprising part about becoming a mother?
是的。你看,做母亲最让人吃惊的是什么?
How much one can love and also how much I can do when being so exhausted.
可以深爱一个人,再怎么疲惫我也会坚持爱一个人。
Yeah. And what's something that your kids do that really makes you laugh.
是的。你的孩子做了哪些能让你发笑的事?
Perform. Like when they start to sing and dance and do performances together, that's when it cracks me up.
表演。比如他们一起唱歌、跳舞、表演的时候,就让我捧腹大笑。
All right. Yeah. And what's one trait you wanna pass onto your kids?
好吧。是的,你想把什么特质传给你的孩子?
That they're limitless and they can do whatever they wanna do with their lives.
他们的未来有无限可能,做任何他们想做的事。
And what's something from your childhood that you wanna replicate for your daughters?
在你的童年经历中,有什么东西是你希望你的女儿也能拥有的?
Simplicity. We definitely need more time.
质朴。我们肯定需要更多的时间。
Gal, we need 10 more minutes. 10 minutes, okay.
盖尔,我们还需要10分钟。十分钟,好的。
We have time, do you wanna go over there?
我们还有时间,你想去那边吗?
Let's do it, all right. Call me when you need me.
好啊,走吧。你那里弄好了的话告诉我一声。
Sky diving or scuba diving?
你喜欢跳伞还是潜水?
Neither. No. I know, no. You are such a scuba dive type.
都不喜欢。不会吧。我知道,不行。看着你就是个潜水能手。
Yeah I tried that I get too … Yeah it's not for me. Early bird or night owl?
是的,我试过了,我太……是的,这不适合我。喜欢早起还是喜欢熬夜?
After you. Definitely early bird. Okay and Batman or Superman?
你先来看。当然喜欢早起。好吧,喜欢蝙蝠侠还是超人?
Batman. What would you tell your biggest fan if they met you?
喜欢蝙蝠侠。如果一群粉丝遇见你,你会跟最忠实的粉丝说些什么?
Thank you. And what's your favorite part of award shows?
谢谢你。颁奖典礼上你最喜欢的环节是什么?
Just being there, seeing everybody. So many creative, talented, brilliant people.
只是在那里和每个人见面。那里可以见到很多有创造力的和才华横溢的人。
Is there any director that you're dying to work with? Spielberg.
有没有你渴望与之共事的导演?斯皮尔伯格。
You hear that, Spielberg? Did you hear it? Did you hear that?
听到了吗,斯皮尔伯格?你听到了吗?你听到了吗?
You gotta say it a little louder for him. Steven.
你得说大声点。史蒂文。
Who's the funniest person you've ever been on set with?
谁是你见过的最幽默的人?
Oh my God I can't answer that. Yeah? I'm lucky. You are.
天啊,我不能回答这个问题。是吗?我很幸运。你就是很幸运。
I've had a bunch of people that were really fun to work with.
和我合作的人都很幽默。
What artist should we all be paying attention to right now?
我们现在应该关注的是哪个艺术家?
Alma Halil. Prior to acting, what were you doing in life?
阿尔玛·哈利尔。在演戏之前,你都在做什么?
I studied law. Okay. Yeah. Yeah and what kind of law did you wanna practice?
我学的是法律。好的。是的,是啊,那你当时想从事哪种与法律相关的职业呢?
I didn't quite figure that out yet, back then. But, you know, life happened.
我那时还没有完全弄明白。但是,你知道,生活总是出现各种变数。
Do you remember your first movie audition?
你还记得你第一次试镜吗?
Yes it was for Bond, for one of the Bond movies and I didn't get the part.
是的,是为了一部詹姆斯·邦德系列电影,而我没有得到那个角色。
It's their loss. It's their loss. Now you're a champion for women everywhere,
是他们的损失。是他们的损失。你为世界各地女性声援,

盖尔

what's a mantra you want all women to have for themselves?

你希望所有女性拥有的口头禅是什么?
It's not just for women, it's everybody.
不仅仅是女人,每个人都要这样。
Just love yourself and be kind to yourself. Cheesy but true.
爱自己,善待自己。很俗气但确实是实话。
Yeah. And what do you want the film industry to look like for women in a decade?
是的,你希望未来十年电影行业对女性来说会是什么样子?
I would love to see more female writers and film-makers.
我希望看到有更多的女性作家和女性电影制作人。
Why is it so important for you to pick strong characters like Wonder Woman and now, Hedy Lamarr.
为什么选择像“神奇女侠”和“海蒂·拉玛”这样的强势角色对你来说如此重要。
I guess I like strong characters. I don't know, yeah.
我猜我喜欢这样的强势角色。我不知道,是的。
Now you've recently started your own production company. Right.
现在你最近开办了自己的电影制作公司。对。
What was the motivation for that?
你的动机是什么?
To be able to tell stories that I'm truly, truly passionate about.
这样我才能讲述自己真正热爱的故事。
And what story would you love to seen be made into a film? Lisa Howard.
你喜欢看什么样的故事被拍成电影?丽莎·霍华德。
Hm. If you don't know about her and you probably don't, Google. I will google her. Google her.
嗯 如果你不知道她,你很有可能对她不熟悉,谷歌一下,我去谷歌搜索她。谷歌搜索她。
I will Google her. If you could time travel to the past, Yes.
我会去谷歌搜索她。如果你能穿越时空回到过去,是的。
Who's one person you would have to speak to? Hedy Lamarr.
你要和谁对话呢?海蒂·拉玛。
And what would you say to Hedy?
你想对海蒂说什么?
I would say, How is it on the other side? How are you?
我想说,你在那边过得怎么样?还好吗?
All right, Gal. Yes. I don't know how to say heart-broken in Hebrew, but--
好了,盖尔。是。我不知道如何用希伯来语来表达心碎,但是,
Shavulev. Shavulev, I'm shavulev right now, because this is the last question.
Shavulev。Shavulev,我现在很Shavulev,因为这是最后一个问题。
Question number 73. Yes.
第73个问题。好的。
Can you please once and for all resolve the debate on how to pronounce your last name.
你能不能一劳永逸地解决这个争论吗?你的姓到底该怎么读?
I have $10 on this with a friend. It's very simple, Gal Gadot.
我和我的一个朋友为了这个争论还打赌10美元。很简单,盖尔·加朵。
One more time just for clarity.
我只是为了确认一下,请你再说一遍。
Gal Gadot. All right, Gal Gadot.
盖尔·加朵。好吧,盖尔·加朵。
This was great thank you so much. Thank you! All right.
太棒了,非常感谢。谢谢你!好吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
perform [pə'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 执行,运转,举行,表演

联想记忆
creative [kri'eitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 创造性的

联想记忆
decade ['dekeid]

想一想再看

n. 十年

联想记忆
audition [ɔ:'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 听,听力,试听

联想记忆
resolve [ri'zɔlv]

想一想再看

n. 决定之事,决心,坚决
vt. 决定,解决

联想记忆
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
prior ['praiə]

想一想再看

adj. 优先的,更重要的,在前的
adv.

 
bond [bɔnd]

想一想再看

n. 债券,结合,粘结剂,粘合剂
vt. 使结

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。