手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 牛津英语在线课堂 > 正文

提高英语听力的五个技巧(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, I'm Kasia.

大家好,我是卡西亚。
Welcome to Oxford Online English.
欢迎来到牛津英语在线课堂。
In this lesson, you're going to learn how you can improve your English listening.
本节课,我们来学习如何提高英语听力。
You'll see simple, effective tips that anyone can use to improve their English listening skills.
本节课将讲解简单、实用的提高英语听力的技巧。
We'll also give you a practical, easy-to-follow study plan to help you improve your English listening fast.
我们还会提供一个实用,简单易懂的学习计划,帮助大家快速提高英语听力。
But first, let's start with some questions.
首先,我们从一些问题入手。
I'm going to ask you about four different situations where you would hear spoken English.
先来提问一下大家关于英语口语中遇到的四种不同的情况。

njyyzxkt7.jpg

You should think about whether understanding spoken English would be easy or difficult for you.

你应该对自己理解英语口语的难易程度进行评估。
OK? First, you're listening to an English teacher, speaking British English, speaking slowly and clearly. Easy or difficult?
首先,听一位英语老师缓慢而清晰地讲英式英语。你觉得容易还是困难?
Next, you're listening to a native English speaker from Scotland,
接下来,听一位来自苏格兰的母语为英语的老师,
who speaks with a Scottish accent, and also uses a lot of slang and idiomatic English.
他讲话带着苏格兰口音,也用到了很多俚语和地道的英语。
What do you think: would this be easy or difficult for you? Next, you're on a train.
你感觉如何:对你来说是容易还是困难?接下来,假设你在火车上。
There are four non-native speakers from four different countries talking to each other. They have different accents.
有四位来自四个不同国家的非母语人士在交谈。他们的口音各不相同。
Do you think you could understand their conversation? Would it depend on where they were from?
你能听懂他们的对话吗?这是否与他们来自哪里有关?
Finally, you're listening to a news show on the radio or as a podcast.
最后,假设你正在收听广播或播客中的新闻节目。
There are many different speakers, and of course you can't see them.
有很多不同的演讲者,当然我们看不见对方。
They're talking fast, using a lot of less common vocabulary, and changing topics often.
他们说话语速很快,使用很多不太常用的词汇,而且经常改变话题。
How would you find this? Probably, most of you think that the first situation is the easiest, and the last situation is the hardest.
大家觉得这种情况如何?你们大多数人可能认为第一种情况最容易,最后一种情况难度最大。
However, a lot depends on you and your experiences.
然而,这很大程度上取决于你自身水平和经验。
The big question is: what can you do in those difficult situations?
最大的问题是:在这些困难的情况下你可以做些什么?
You've been studying English for years, but you still can't understand everything you hear.
虽然大家学习英语很多年,但是仍然无法做到“一听就懂”的程度。
We get it—it's frustrating! So, what can you do?
我们懂,那种感觉很沮丧吧!那么,应该怎么做呢?
Here's a question: if you worry a lot about your English listening, will it make your English listening better?
提个问题:如果大家十分担心自己的英语听力,这能让你的英语听力水平更上一层楼吗?
No, of course not! Many English learners get very stressed and anxious when they can't understand something.
当然不能!许多英语学习者在听不懂一些材料时会感到非常紧张和焦虑。
This doesn't help your English listening, and it can even make it more difficult to understand spoken English.
这种心态并不会对你的英语听力有帮助,甚至会让你更难听懂英语口语。
To understand a foreign language, you need 100% of your brain power.
想要理解一门外语,你需要百分之百的脑力。
"Why can't I understand this?" "What was that word he just used?" "They're speaking too quickly!"
“为什么我听不懂?”“他刚才说的词是什么意思?”“他们说话语速太快了!”
If you're worrying and thinking thoughts like this, you aren't concentrating on listening.
如果你有这样的顾虑和想法,就没办法集中听力了。
You're focusing on your own worries and thoughts, and not on what you're hearing.
你的注意力放在这些想法上,而不是听内容了。
This makes it harder to understand, not easier! So, relax! If you understand, you understand.
这样反而会更难听懂!所以,放轻松!明白了吧,这样你就能听懂了。
If you don't, you don't—it's not the end of the world!
如果你还不明白,那就不好说了——这又不是世界末日!
By relaxing and focusing 100% on what you're hearing, you have the best chance to understand.
放轻松、全身心专注于要听的内容,那么听懂的概率会更大。
[Portuguese audio] That's Portuguese, if you didn't know.
给大家介绍一下,这是一段葡萄牙语
I don't know one word of Portuguese, so I can't understand anything she's saying.
我不懂葡萄牙语,所以她说的话我一个字都听不懂。
Is that a problem? No. Am I worried or stressed? No.
这算是个问题吗?不是的。我会焦虑或者倍感压力吗?当然不会
If I listen carefully, I can hear a few words which sound a little familiar, so I could maybe guess the topic in a very general way.
如果仔细听,就会听到一些很耳熟的单词,那么就可以笼统地猜出来所说的话题。
Take the same attitude when listening to English.
听英语也可以用相同的心态。
If you don't understand, there's nothing you can do about it.
如果你还是听不懂,那就无能为力了。
So, relax! Being relaxed and focused gives you the best chance to understand what you hear.
所以,放松点!放松和专注会让你最大限度地听懂要听的内容。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
effective [i'fektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有效的,有影响的

联想记忆
idiomatic [.idiə'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 地道的,成语的,符合语言习惯的

 
relaxed [ri'lækst]

想一想再看

adj. 放松的, 松懈的,随意的 relax的过去式(

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。