手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 带你玩遍全日本 > 正文

五个观赏东京涩谷十字路口的好地方

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Shibuya Crossing in Tokyo is the world's busiest pedestrian crossing with around 1 million people crossing it every day.

东京的涩谷十字路口是世界上最繁忙的人行横道,每天有大约100万人通过这个路口。
And I want to share with you guys my top pleasure to see it.
我想和你们分享观赏它时体会到的最大乐趣。
So come with me.
跟我来吧。
So the Crossing is just outside of JR Shibuya station
这个十字路口就在JR涩谷站外面,
and today I will show you the top five places I recommend to go see the crossing.
今天我要给你们展示我推荐的五个最适合去看这个十字路口的地方。
And hopefully you can enjoy the different views of the crossing.
希望你能欣赏到十字路口的不同景色。
So we're goanna head over to Mark City from Shibuya station and we're going to cross the road.
我们要从涩谷站去马克城,我们要过马路了。
Now when the light turns green, let's go go go go.
绿灯亮了,我们走吧,快走。
And well, look at this guy's traffic light bag, it's pretty cool.
看这家伙背的红绿灯书包,真酷。
And if someone put you a leaflet, it's fine to accept it, because it's normal advertising here in Japan.
如果有人给你发放传单,拿着就行了,因为在日本这是很常见的广告。
And now we're goanna go up the escalator.
现在我们要上自动扶梯了。
And remember in Tokyo, on the right hand side is a fast lane and on the left hand side is the slow lane.
记住在东京,扶梯右侧是快行道,左侧是慢行道。
After you get to the top, we are goanna turn left and just keep going straight.
到达扶梯顶部后左转,一直往前走。
And then you should see the pathway.
然后应该就看到通道了。
And we're going to look at it from this window.
我们要从这个窗口去看。
There's also a second storey which can give you a different view.
还有一个二层,你能看到不同的景色。
So you can go check that out as well if you'd like.
如果你愿意,也可以去看看。
The next lookout is for people who stay at the hotel only, but I got permission from one of the staff members.
下一个观看点只提供给露宿酒店的人,但我得到了一位工作人员的许可。
So I was able to take some footage here.
我能在这里拍一些镜头。
This next lookout is also located in Mark City.
下一个观看点也在马克城。
So you cross the road and instead of going up the escalator, you go straight.
过马路,别上自动扶梯,就径直走。
And you should see a sign that says Excel Hotel Tokyo.
应该能看到一个牌子,上面写着东京卓越酒店。
It's on the 25th floor, so we're going to take the elevator up there.
在25层,我们要乘电梯上去。
When you get to the top, it should look like this and head towards the walkway.
到达顶部时,看起来应该是这样,然后朝着过道走过去。
And then keep going straight and you should see the lookout point.
一直往前走,应该就看到观看点了。
This lookup point is a really nice bird's-eye view.
在这个观看点,能看到非常好的鸟瞰图。
So I really recommend staying at this hotel, because you can get the best view in my opinion.
我真的建议你来这家酒店,因为在我看来,你能看到最佳的景色。

1.jpg

So you should be able to see this cafe when you exit Shibuya station.

离开涩谷站时,应该能看到这个咖啡店。
The second and third floor is the cafe and the first floor is the shop.
二楼和三楼是咖啡店,一楼是商店。
They have lots of different types of food here like salads, sandwiches.
出售很多不同种类的食物,比如沙拉、三明治。
And of course they have many drinks.
当然,还有很多饮品。
But just keep in mind, the average price for the food and drink are around a thousand yen.
但要记得,食品和饮品的平均价格在一千日元左右。
Now let's go inside the shop.
现在到店里去看看吧。
And it's all open windows, so you can have a really good and close view of the crossing.
所有的窗户都是落地式的,能很好地看到十字路口的近景。
This is probably the most popular place people come to see the crossing.
这可能是人们最喜欢观赏十字路口的地方。
So Tsutaya Starbucks from Shibuya station, it's right outside.
涩谷站的筑田星巴克就在外面。
So it's very easy to spot.
很容易找到。
And this is what it should look like.
这是它看起来的样子。
Just be aware it might be a bit hard to get a seat, since it is very busy.
不过要注意,在这儿找个座位可能有点难,因为它总是人满为患。
But you get a great view of the crossing.
但你能看到十字路口的美景。
Next, we've got Hoshino Coffee, Shibuya 109 Men's.
接下来,是星乃咖啡,在涩谷109男装店这边。
This is opposite Starbucks.
就在星巴克对面。
Once you're at the top, turn lift and just keep going straight and you shall see Hoshino Coffee.
乘电梯到达顶层后,左转,然后一直往前走,就能看到星乃咖啡。
They are very popular for their pancakes and the sandwiches.
他们的薄饼和三明治很受欢迎。
And it's a really reasonable price around 600 yen.
600日元左右的价格真的很公道。
And this is what the view looks like.
这就是十字路口的景色。
So which lookout did your guys like the best and also leave a comment down below.
你们最喜欢哪个观看点,可以在下面留言。
If you guys know anywhere else you can see the crossing, because I would be really interested in that.
如果你们知道其他能看到这个十字路口的地方,请告诉我,因为我对这个很感兴趣。
And also make sure to check out the crossing on a Friday or Saturday night,
而且一定要在周五或周六晚上看看这个十字路口,
because that is when it is the most busiest.
因为那是这个路口最繁忙的时刻。
So I hope this video helped you guys,
如果你们要来东京,计划去看这个十字路口,
if you guys are coming to Tokyo and planning to see the crossing and I will see you in my next video.
我希望这个视频对你们有所帮助。我会在下一个视频里与你们见面。
See you guys.
大家再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
excel [ik'sel]

想一想再看

vt. 超过,优于
vi. 胜出
n

联想记忆
permission [pə'miʃən]

想一想再看

n. 同意,许可,允许

联想记忆
leaflet ['li:flit]

想一想再看

n. 小叶,传单
v. 散发传单

联想记忆
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
elevator ['eliveitə]

想一想再看

n. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机

联想记忆
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
reasonable ['ri:znəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的

 
pedestrian [pi'destriən]

想一想再看

adj. 徒步的,缺乏想像的
n. 行人

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。