手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

采访爷爷奶奶们对流行音乐的看法 爆笑!

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Speaking of my music, a lot of my fans are young.

说到我的歌 我的粉丝大都是年轻人
But I'm always trying to reach a wider audience. So I decided to reach out to some seniors.
不过我一直想扩大自己的歌迷群体 所以我决定去接触一下老年人
These are real people who I interviewed over the internet.
这些都是我在网上采访的真人
I told them I was conducting a survey about music. But didn't tell them who I was.
我告诉他们我正在做一个有关音乐的调查 但是我没有告诉他们我是谁
Hi.
Hello.
哈喽
Hi, pretty girl.
嗨 美女
Hi, pretty lady. How you doing?
嗨 美少妇 你好吗
I'm great. Thank you.
我很好 谢谢
Hello, you're not too loud. I don't hear you too well.
哈喽 你声音太小了 我不太能听清
So my first question is how would you describe pop music in general.
我的第一个问题是:你对流行音乐的大致印象是什么?
Pop music? I'm the worst person to ask that.
流行音乐?你问我就问错人了~
I'm not particularly familiar with much pop.
我对流行音乐不太了解
Do you know who Dua Lipa is?
你知道杜阿·利帕是谁吗?
Who?
谁?
Is that a person?
它是个人吗?
Dua Lipa. Dua Mite? Dua Lipa.
杜阿·利帕 杜阿·米特吗?杜阿·利帕?
No, but I've actually heard that name somewhere. But I do not know who I assume it's a lady.
不知道 不过我确实在哪听过这个名字 好像是位女士
Do you know who Dua Lipa is?
你知道杜阿·利帕是谁吗?
The Zoopy Brothers?
是Zoopy Brothers吗?
Okay, I'm gonna play some music for you and you just let me know what you think?
这样吧 我给你放首歌 你直接跟我说你觉得怎么样
Okay. Fine. Fine.
嗯 可以 可以
All right. Let's do it.
好的 开始了哈

QQ截图20200821111540_副本.png

Love it. Love it. Love it. What the name of it?

好听 我喜欢 太爱了 叫啥名儿?
That's called "Break My Heart"
叫《我的心伤透了》
oh, that's a good one. I'm writing it down.
哦 真好听 我得记下来
Do you think she has like a future in the music industry?
你觉得她在音乐行业有前途吗
I don't know. She might do well on Tiktok.
不好说 不过她在抖音上肯定有前途
She might. You're very right. She might do well on Tiktok.
她会的 你说得很对 她在抖音上前途大好
I like to move a little bit da da da ha du du du du du du. Hello.
我比较喜欢那段 哒哒哒 哈 嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 哈喽
Like what do you think like? Do you think you could make love to this song?
你觉得怎么样 你会喜欢这首歌吗
What? Me? To that song? No.
啥?我?这首歌?不会
If your grandchild told you this was their favorite song, what would you say?
如果你的孙子跟你说这是他最喜欢的歌 你会怎么说?
Good for you.
还不错
Okay. So this is her.
嗯 这就是她
And who is that?
这是谁?
She looks just like my first granddaughter Vicky.
她和我的孙女维姬很像
That's terrible.
很不好
It's terrible? If I had a daughter I wouldn't want her to go out in that.
不好吗?如果我有孙女我不会让她穿成这样出去
It looks like she's trying too hard.
感觉她很努力
How about this one?
这张呢?
Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.
欧耶!欧耶!欧耶!
I guess by today's standards that would be, you know, fine. You know.
我想从今天的标准来看的话穿这么少 你知道 就还好 你知道~
I think she will take fine.
我想她会接受的
Do you think you could like look straight into the webcam and say "Dua Lipa is the greatest pop star in history for me." Please.
您能看着摄像头说“杜瓦·利帕是历史上最伟大的流行歌星”吗 谢谢了
I would never say that.
我是不会说的
Okay. Great. Um, i'll, uh, i'll i'll i'll tell you said that. Can you say "Dua Lipa's music cured my arthritis"?
好的 很棒 呃 我要……我要……我要让您说一下这个 您能不能说一下“杜瓦·利帕的歌治好了我的关节炎”?
Does she claim that? Does she claim that? I don't think so.
是她要求的吗 是她让这样做的吗 我应该不会说
That's what her whole career is based on curing arthritis.
治疗关节炎是她整个职业生涯的基础
Oh, during our crisis. Oh, I thought you said arthritis.
哦 在我们危机期间 哦 我还以为你说的是关节炎
Okay. How about "Dua Lipa is a million times better than Frank Sinatra"?
好吧 说这句怎么样“杜瓦·利帕比法兰克·辛纳屈(1915-1998)好一百万倍”
Oh, no. Absolutely not. She's not holding a candle to him.
哦 不行 肯定不行 她连给他提鞋都不配
If Dua Lipa was here right now, like what advice do you think you would give to her?
如果杜瓦·利帕现在在这里 你会给她什么建议
I'm just looking at you wondering are you Dua Lipa? You look like her.
我刚刚在想你是不是就是杜瓦·利帕 因为你和她很像
No, people say that to me all the time. But I did meet her once. And she's actually she's not very nice.
不是 他们都这么说 不过我从来没有见过她 而且她其实没我好看
Are you sure you're not she?
你确定你没说谎?
I am Dua Lipa. So thank you.
我就是杜瓦·利帕 谢谢
I said so. Come on now.
我就说嘛 别来无恙了
I'm Dua Lipa.
我就是杜瓦·利帕
Oh, swell. I really got myself in it this time, didn't I?
哦 天哪 这次我真的自找麻烦了不是
Just wanted to let you know I'm Dua Lipa.
跟你说一下 我就是杜瓦·利帕
Are you Jua Nipa? Obviously, I have no idea.
你就是纠瓦·泥泼?显然 我没有看出来
Thank you so much. Just wanted to let you know I'm Dua Lipa.
非常感谢 跟你说一下我就是杜瓦·利帕
Oh. Oh. Are you really? No, yes?
噢 噢 真的吗 没骗人?
Yes.
是的
I'm gonna run out right now and buy a CD.
我现在就要去买张CD
Oh, I'm Dua Lipa by the way.
哦 顺便说一下我就是杜瓦·利帕
I feel like I've been pranked with the almost.
我觉得我被捉弄了
Well, now that my self-esteem is in tatters. Let's do a show.
现在我的自尊心已经崩溃了 再来做个节目吧
We're gonna take a break and we'll be right back with the great Gwen Stefani.
我们休息一下 下期嘉宾是我们美美的格温·史蒂芬妮

重点单词   查看全部解释    
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
candle ['kændl]

想一想再看

n. 蜡烛

 
describe [dis'kraib]

想一想再看

vt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成

联想记忆
swell [swel]

想一想再看

v. (使)膨胀,(使)鼓起,(使)增长
n.

联想记忆
claim [kleim]

想一想再看

n. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
survey [sə:'vei]

想一想再看

v. 调查,检查,测量,勘定,纵览,环视
n.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。