手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大师教你巧练瑜伽 > 正文

第35期:基础版战士第三式(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Notice I'm not locking this front leg.

注意 我并没有锁定前腿

It might be like big Tony on the ground, you guys.

就像站在地上的大托尼 各位

There's no right or wrong. Let's really do this. It's like, have integrity and be in our bodies.

没有对错 只需要认真去做 要有整体性 沉浸在自己的身体里

That's called self-love, too, it's a great practice.

它也叫自爱 是个很好的练习

So, navel draw in, woo, take it nice and slow, draw the shoulders away from the ears.

腹部内收 动作要轻柔缓慢 肩部外展

Now we might begin to lift the back leg and, again, I encourage you rather than just considering lifting this back foot,

现在开始抬后腿 我建议大家不要只想着抬起后脚

consider everything from your center, from your foundation.

要从身体的重心出发

So, I'm leveling that right hip. I'm bring my awareness to that right inner thigh.

所以我抬的是右臀 我把注意力集中在右大腿内侧

As I drop the hips, spiral it up towards the sky.

臀部下垂的时候 把腿转向后上方

Now, hands can stay on the waistline here. Maybe you can take this variation of sternum to thumb, which is nice.

双手可以叉腰 或者你也可以拇指贴近胸部 很舒服

Neck is nice and long, not crunching, and then maybe we just experiment with reaching the fingertips out,

脖子舒适伸展 别往后压 我们可以试试手指外伸

maybe we're at the wall here too.

也许旁边是面墙呢

Check in with the shoulders, the hips, breathe, breathe, breathe, then softly bending back to Warrior One we go.

注意肩膀 臀部 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 然后慢慢变回战士一式

35.png

Take a deep breath in and exhale, float it down.

深吸一口气 然后呼出 放松

Okay. Let's try the second variation with the palms pressing away from the earth.

好 我们来试一下第二种变式 手掌推离地面

Ready? Take a deep breath in, exhale, let it go, and let's give it a try.

准备?深吸一口气 呼出 放松 咱们来试一下

So again, we can be on that big toe, we could just practice balance here, baby steps.

我们可以只用大脚趾点地 只联系平衡力就行 慢慢来

This is about practice, right? My favorite Pattabhi Jois quote, "We'll practice and all is coming."

就是为了练习 对吧?我最喜欢帕塔比·乔伊斯的一句话:“练习成就一切”

It's just so simple, so true, and really beautiful. Good reminder.

简单又美丽的真理 是个很好的提醒

Okay. We'll send the fingertips back.

好 手指向后伸

Again, find that imaginary piece. So, just imagine like a piece of Plexiglas or something here, pressing up.

想象这里有东西 想象这里有块玻璃或者别的东西 在向上压

So, you're literally pressing into that imaginary piece of glass or imagine my palm coming in, sneaking in there to press against.

所以你需要按压那块玻璃 或者是想象我的手掌在推你 给你一个反作用力

Creating full-body experience, nice, strong awareness from the crown of the head to the tip of the tailbone.

创造全身体验 从头顶到尾骨的那种舒服又有力的意识

It's hard to do this and talk, sorry.

一边做一边说还挺难的 不好意思

In time, we can get to where, you know we start to level things out and really play, and even twist, but just honor where you're at today.

总有一天 我们能达到平衡状态 能延展开来 甚至是弯曲 不过就享受你目前的水平吧

That's what the foundations of yoga are all about, too, getting somewhere by honoring where you're at now.

这就是瑜伽基础课的意义 享受现在 以达到更高的水平

We might drop the hips. Again, pressing, finding that resistance, and then we might just check it out.

放低臀部 按压 找到那种反作用力 然后双手前伸

Might even interlace the fingertips here. We breathe, we breathe, we breathe, wherever we're at, we breathe.

也可以交叉手指 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 不管做什么动作 都要呼吸

And then we release. Reaching the fingertips up, take a deep breath in and exhale.

然后放松 双手向上 深吸一口气 然后呼气

Float the fingertips and let's down, and let's slide that back foot up.

双手下滑 后脚收回

We did it!

我们做到了!

All righty. So that was Warrior Three. Awesome job, everyone.

好 那就是战士三式 大家都非常棒

So, if you're feeling a little discouraged after that or maybe you're feeling awesome, and that's great.

如果你感觉有点灰心 也许你感觉很棒 那很好

But if you're feeling a little like, "Hmm," I just want to remind you that it's all about the practice baby.

如果你觉得有点“泄气”了 我想跟你说 这只是练习而已 宝贝

That's why we're doing this. This is a fierce pose.

这就是练习的意义 这个动作很猛烈

If you're wanting to take your practice to the next level, this will be a great thing to tackle.

如果你想进入下一个阶段 练习这个动作就很好

Try to do it once everyday, just give this video a go, or maybe three or four times a week.

每天练习一次 看看这个视频 或者每周三四次

In fact, you can click the Add To tab below, favorite the video so it's easier to find.

其实 你可以点击下面的“添加”按钮 给视频点赞 这样就比较容易找到它了

Make sure you like it, and then return to it. So, it's about the return on home.

一定要点赞 然后要回来观看 一定要回来看哦

And I really think that if you experiment with that and practice with that, you will be surprised how fast the body changes and how you will fly like a fierce warrior in no time.

我相信只要你尝试并且坚持练习 你会惊讶自己的身体发生的变化 并且很快就能像勇敢的战士一样飞行了

Sorry, my arm just probably went out of frame there. Bad actor.

抱歉 我的胳膊可能出镜了 演技太差

Not that I'm acting here, but okay T.M.I. Love you guys.

我不是在表演 不过说太多了 爱你们奥

Leave questions, comments below please. Appreciate all your feedback thus far.

请在下方留言 提问 感谢大家所有的反馈

And if you have any requests, send them in. We'll see you next time. Namaste.

如果有任何想法 都发给我 咱们下次见 拜拜

重点单词   查看全部解释    
warrior ['wɔ:riə]

想一想再看

n. 勇士,战士,武士

 
integrity [in'tegriti]

想一想再看

n. 诚实,正直,完整,完善

 
awareness [ə'wɛənis]

想一想再看

n. 认识,意识,了解

联想记忆
encourage [in'kʌridʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 鼓励,促进,支持

联想记忆
woo [wu:]

想一想再看

v. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求

联想记忆
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
thumb [θʌm]

想一想再看

n. 拇指
v. 翻阅,示意要求搭车

 
tackle ['tækl]

想一想再看

v. 处理,对付,阻截
n. 用具,滑车,对付

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。