手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第71期:格蕾塔·葛韦格拍摄电影《小妇人》(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What is the sexiest thing a man can wear? Just a tiny hat.

男人戴什么看起来最性感?戴一顶小帽子。
That's not true. That's not true. Just imagine it.
不是这样的。不是这样的。想象一下。
Wouldn't you be intrigued? Sexually? Maybe, just a little bit.
你不感兴趣吗?性方面?或许,只是一点点。
What's the sexiest thing a woman can wear? I don't know.
女人最性感的衣服是什么?我不知道。
For my money, an oversized shirt. Like a man's shirt.
在我的经济能力范围内,我会买一件特大号的衬衫。就像男人的衬衫。
What was your favorite meal, growing up?
你小时候最爱吃什么?
Well, I had two, and still the same.
嗯,最爱吃两种食物,现在还是一样爱吃。
Number one, cereal. Number two, macaroni and cheese.
一种就是麦片,另一种就是通心粉和奶酪。
Favorite non fiction writer? Robert Sapolsky. Good driving, by the way.
你最喜欢的科普读物类作家是谁?罗伯特·萨波尔斯基。顺便说一句,你开车技术杠杠的。
What was the last TV show that you binge watched?
你最近经常看哪个电视节目?
I'm in the process of binging Love Island UK.
我一直都在看英国的真人秀节目《恋爱岛》。
Where's one place in the world that you are dying to visit?
你渴望去世界上哪个地方呢?
Oh, I'm dying to visit. Ireland! Because of Saoirse.
噢,我渴望去的地方。爱尔兰吧!也受了西尔莎的影响。
She told me I'd love it, I've never been. Ah, you're gonna love it there.
她说我会很喜欢这个地方的,我从来没去过。啊,你会喜欢那里的。
It is good. If you could share the dance floor with anyone in history, who would it be?
很不错。如果你能和历史上任何人一起跳舞,你会和谁一起呢?
Gene Kelly. Oh, good dancer! Hi Greta! Hi, how are you?
吉恩·凯利。噢,他跳得真不错!嗨,格蕾塔!嗨,你还好吧?
Gene Kelly, that is a good one. What would you dance with him?
吉恩·凯利,跟他跳舞是个好主意。你想和他跳什么舞?
What do you imagine, what song do you imagine dancing with him?
你想要什么,你想和他一起跳舞的时候放什么歌进行伴奏?
We would dance to Moonage Daydream. But tap. Nice.
在跳舞的时候,我们会用《月球时代白日梦》这首歌。我们会一起跳踢踏舞。真好。
So, you're doing a lot of interviews these days. What question are you hoping to get asked more?
你这几天接了很多采访。你还希望别人问你什么问题呢?
I would hope to get asked more, I mean, it would have to also correspond with my life.
我希望别人问我更多的问题,我的意思是,这些问题也必须符合我的实际生活。
I hope somebody asks me, "what does it feel like to win so many Oscars?"
我希望有人问我,“获得这么多奥斯卡奖感觉如何?”
Hey, hey, this may happen. This may likely be the case. We're here. Okay.
嘿,嘿,这个问题有可能会涉及到。这个问题可能包括在这次采访中。我们到了。好的。
What's your favorite look that you've ever worn on the red carpet?
在走红毯时你最喜欢的打扮是什么呢?
Actually, Rodarte, at the Oscars, two years ago. It was a yellow dress.
实际上在两年前的奥斯卡颁奖典礼上,当时我穿的是罗达特品牌的黄色裙子。
It was the color of California poppies, and I loved it. Ah, that's beautiful.
跟加州罂粟花的颜色一样,我很喜欢。啊,真漂亮。

格蕾塔

And what would you say is your favorite plot twist? Books or movies.

在你读过的书籍或者看过的电影中,你最喜欢的情节转折是什么?
Favorite plot, it was at the end of Arrival, when you realize the timelines are wrong.
最喜欢的情节,是在到达终点的时候,你意识到时间线是错误的。
And what film have you seen in the past six months that has left the biggest impact on you?
在过去的六个月里,你看过的哪部电影对你影响最大?
Pain and Glory. Why Pain and Glory?
《痛苦与荣耀》。为什么是这部电影呢?
Because, it was so vulnerable, both on the part of Pedro Almodovar, and Antonio Banderas.
因为无论是导演佩德罗·阿莫多瓦,还是主演安东尼奥·班德拉斯,他们都是很脆弱的个体。
I felt both of their beating hearts in it.
在这部电影中我能感觉到他们的心跳。
Feel those corazones. Wanna sit down? Yeah.
感受那些心跳吧。想坐下吗?好吧。
So Greta, you gotta let me in on a secret.
那么,格蕾塔,你得透露给我一个秘密。
I heard a rumor that you really do music supervise your own films.
我听到传言说你在执导自己的电影时会负责音乐这方面。
I have music supervisors, but I am very tightly controlled about what the music is.
虽然我有音乐总监,但我对音乐的质控非常严格。
Okay. And what's one of your favorite lines from your films?
好的。电影里你最喜欢的台词是什么?
Before Meg gets married, Jo says, "you will be bored of him in two years, but we will be interesting forever."
梅格结婚前,乔说:“再过两年你就会厌倦他了,但我们会对他永远感兴趣的。”
That's a good one. And what emotion is hardest to capture on camera?
台词不错哦。哪些情感镜头是最难抓拍的?
In your opinion. Ambivalence. I think actors are very good at communicating intention,
在你看来,矛盾心理。我认为演员们很擅长表达意图,
and sometimes if you don't know, that can be hard to come across.
有时如果你不知道,就很难理解。
That's interesting. Do you read your reviews? I read them after. I read them long after.
很有意思。你有看过你的影评吗?后来我看了,看了一段很长的影评。
Because I like smart reviews, and I like film criticism,
因为我喜欢精明的评论,我喜欢看影评,
but it's too painful to read them when it first comes out.
但是当影评出现的时候,看着这些影评我会觉得很痛苦。
Yeah, it has to be tough. Yes. And, when do you feel most comfortable?
是啊,你一定很艰难。是的。你什么时候觉得最舒服?
When I'm directing. Why?
当我在执导电影的时候。为什么?
Because I think the more chaotic and high pressure an environment is, the more relaxed and at ease I get.
因为我觉得越是混乱和高压的环境,我就越能放松自如。
I find that I, in a wonderful way, become invisible. And I feel very good.
我发现我,以一种奇妙的方式,感觉变得没有什么啥存在感。我感觉很好。
That's well said. And what have you observed in your first year of motherhood?
说得好。你在做母亲的第一年发现了什么?
That babies are pattern seeking machines. We come into this world looking for patterns.
婴儿会自己寻找某种模式。我们每个人来到这个世界上都会寻找某种模式。
You think they're just unaware, they're not.
你认为婴儿没有意识到,其实并不是这样。
They're always looking for what happened before, and will it happen again.
他们会一直在寻找之前发生过的行为,然后还会促使这种行为再次发生。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
supervise ['sju:pəvaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 监督,管理,指导

联想记忆
environment [in'vaiərənmənt]

想一想再看

n. 环境,外界

 
intrigued

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的;被迷住了的 v. 引起…的兴趣;使迷惑

 
gene [dʒi:n]

想一想再看

n. 基因

联想记忆
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
invisible [in'vizəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 看不见的,无形的
n. 隐形人(或物

 
pattern ['pætən]

想一想再看

n. 图案,式样,典范,模式,型
v. 以图案

 
intention [in'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 意图,意向,目的

联想记忆
rumor ['ru:mə]

想一想再看

n. 谣言,传闻
vt. 谣传

 
plot [plɔt]

想一想再看

n. 阴谋,情节,图,(小块)土地,
v. 绘

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。