手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 带你玩遍全日本 > 正文

神户一日游(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Kobe is one of Japan's top ten largest city and was among the first courts to be open to foreign trade in the 19th century.

神户是日本十大城市之一,也是19世纪首批对外贸易开放的法院之一。
They are very well known for their Kobe beef.
他们以神户牛肉闻名。
However this city has much much more to offer than just that.
然而,这个城市能提供的东西远不止这些。
So in this video, let me show you how you can travel around Kobe efficiently and visit the must-see places and just one day.
所以在这个视频中,我要向你们展示怎样高效地在神户周围旅行,参观那些必看之地,而且只用一天的时间。
Kobe is located on the southern side of the main island in the Kansai region.
神户位于关西地区主岛的南面。
It's the capital of Kyoto prefecture and is a very short ride away from Osaka and Kyoto, making it the perfect day trip.
它是京都府的首府,距离大阪和京都只有很短的车程,是完美的一日游。
The city of Kobe is in between district center and the mountain.
神户市位于市中心和山区之间。
So you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
你可以享受两个世界最好的风景。
My trip started off in Tokyo where I took the bullet train early in the morning.
我的旅行从东京开始,一大早我就坐上了子弹头列车。
It takes just under three hours to get from Tokyo to Kobe.
从东京到神户只需不到三个小时。
So it's best to go early in the morning.
所以最好一大早就走。
You also get a great view of Mount Fuji on a clear day.
天气晴朗时,还能看到富士山的美景。
So be sure to sit on the right-hand side.
所以一定要坐在右手边。
I just arrived in Kobe and I'm going to check out this area, so why don't you come with me and let's go explore.
我刚到神户,要去看看这个地方,你们为什么不跟我一起去探索一下。
The first place we'll be going to is the Herb Garden.
我们要去的第一个地方是香草园。
It's only a 5-minute walk from shin-kobe station and there are a lot of signs to guide you.
从神户车站步行5分钟就能到,有很多路标可以指引你。
So it's hard to get lost.
很难迷路。
The Herb Garden is located up in the mountains.
草药园位于山上。
So first you have to ride the Rope way up, but alternatively you can take a one hour hike up the mountain.
你得先乘缆车上去,但也可以爬一小时的山。
You can purchase your ticket at the ticket gate
可以在售票口买票,
and it costs one thousand and four hundred yen for a return ticket or nine hundred yen for one-way ticket.
往返票花一千四百日元,单程票是九百日元。
If you sit on this side, you can get a better view of Kobe.
如果你坐在这边,能更好地看到神户的风景。
On that side you can see a waterfall.
你在那边能看到瀑布。
Enjoy the ride!
祝你旅途愉快!
Oh, setting off, and oh my god.
哦,出发了,天哪。
Oh god it's like it's like when the airplane takes off.
天啊,就像飞机起飞一样。
So I got it all to myself.
只有我一个人。
Wow, beautiful.
真漂亮。
You can see the city view, you can see the sea, you can nature.
你可以看到城市风光,能看到大海,还能看到大自然。
Who can I ask for on a what date is it.
还能要求什么呢。
What more can I ask on this Thursday morning.
这个周四早上我已经很满足了。
So it's probably around a ten-minute ride which I think it is really worth it.
大概需要10分钟的车程,我认为这么做非常值。

1.jpg

Because you can take a lot of photos.

因为能拍很多照片。
I mean I took lots of videos.
我拍了很多视频。
I even got my tripod out.
我甚至还把三脚架拿了出来。
Okay, nearly at the top.
好吧,就快到顶儿。
At the top station, you have a lookout point where you can get a nice view of Kobe.
在顶站有一个了望点,你在那儿可以看到神户的美景。
There are also a few restaurants and shops at the top.
顶部还有一些餐馆和商店。
So you can check those out as well.
你也可以去看看。
Sniff, sniff.
闻闻。
Smelling herb fragrances.
闻着香草的香味。
Then, from the top station, you can take a nice stroll down to the middle station.
从顶站,可以漫步到中间位置的车站。
And enjoy all the flowers and herbs along the way.
享受沿途所有的花草。
There is also the very nice cafe here that gives you a great view of Kobe city.
这里还有一家非常漂亮的咖啡馆,可以让你俯瞰神户城。
And you can end your visit here by soaking your foot at the foot bar.
你可以在这里结束旅行,在脚吧泡脚。
Ringing the "love bell" alone. How romantic.
独自敲响“爱的钟声”,多浪漫。
I recommend spending at least two hours here and that should give you enough time to enjoy the area.
我建议你在这里至少呆两个小时,这样就有足够的时间来享受这个地方。
Next we will be heading over to the external district, which is only a 10-minute walk from the roadway.
接下来,我们将前往外区,沿着道路步行仅需10分钟。
My phone just died and I guess I have no maps now.
我的手机没电了,我现在没有地图了。
No Google Map.
没有谷歌地图。
So, I've got to ask the local.
我得询问当地人。
Yeah my iPhone's acting is really funny.
我的苹果手机真是很怪异。
When it gets to like fifty percent or something. Like I charged the day before for full charge.
当它还有百分之五十的电量时,我昨天刚充满电。
And then when it gets to fifty percent or something like that, it just goes flatly.
当它剩余百分之五十的电量时,就会关机。
Okay there's a little signs around.
周围有一些路标。
So I find that really helpful.
我觉得很有帮助。
It seems like I'm in the right place and attend general guide maps.
看来我走对了,去看一下导游图。
So this is the area I want to go to.
这就是我要去的地方。
Kitano is the district with many foreign merchants and diplomats settled
在19世纪下半叶,叶卡尔弗港口对外贸易开放之后,
after the port of Culver was open to foreign trade in the second half of the nineteenth century.
北野是许多外国商人和外交官定居的地区。
More than a dozen of the former mansions remain in the area and open to the public as museums.
十多座以前的豪宅仍保留在该地区,作为博物馆向公众开放。
Most of the houses charge a small admission fee,
大多数房子都收取少量的入场费,
but the entire district is pleasant to walk through and offers a variety of cafes, restaurants and boutiques.
但在整个地区漫步都很舒适。这里有各种各样的咖啡馆、餐馆和精品店。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tripod ['traipɔd]

想一想再看

n. (摄影机的)三脚架,三脚用具,三足鼎

联想记忆
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
heading ['hediŋ]

想一想再看

n. 标题,题目,航向
动词head的现在分词

 
efficiently [i'fiʃəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 有效地

 
variety [və'raiəti]

想一想再看

n. 多样,种类,杂耍

 
district ['distrikt]

想一想再看

n. 区,地区,行政区
vt. 把 ... 划

 
roadway [rəudwei]

想一想再看

n. 车行道,路面

 
stroll [strəul]

想一想再看

n. 闲逛,漫步
v. 闲逛,漫步

联想记忆
settled ['setld]

想一想再看

adj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle

 
purchase ['pə:tʃəs]

想一想再看

vt. 买,购买
n. 购买,购买的物品

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。