手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 那些你不知道的故事 > 正文

声优都是怪物 蝙蝠侠专业户

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

If you were a kid back in the 90s and early 2000s,

如果你是90后或者00后,

then chances are you're probably watching the animated series about the Batman.

那你就可能看过有关蝙蝠侠的动画片。

Behind every great animated hero, is a great voice actor.

每一个伟大的动画英雄背后,都有一个伟大的配音演员。

And for me, that actor is Kevin Conroy.

对我来说,那个演员就是凯文·康罗伊。

"How was that?"

怎么样?

"That was good, Kevin, keep going."

挺好的,凯文,继续。

"Okay."

好吧。

"I am vengeance, I am the night, I am Batman."

“我是复仇!我是暗夜!我是蝙蝠侠!”

"Is that okay?"

现在呢?

"I'm Kevin Conroy.

我是凯文·康罗伊。

I've been playing the voice of Batman since 1991, for 29 years."

我从91年就开始给蝙蝠侠配音了,到现在已经有29年了。

"Joker's opened every cell in Arkham."

小丑打开了阿卡姆监狱的所有牢房。

It started with Batman The Animated Series, and then The Adventures of Batman and Robin.

我最开始配的是《蝙蝠侠动画系列》,后来又配了《蝙蝠侠和罗宾的冒险》。

And then came the Justice League, Batman Beyond,

再之后是《正义联盟》,《未来蝙蝠侠》,

and in the interim, there was Mask of the Phantasm, Sub Zero, Killing Joke.

那段时间还配了《蝙蝠侠大战幻影人》、《蝙蝠侠大战急冻人》,《致命玩笑》。

I would like to claim that I have been the only voice of Batman man for any animated show.

我倒想说所有蝙蝠侠动画片里的的蝙蝠侠都是我配的音。

But I've been doing it the longest of anybody and I've been the one that's sort of referred to as the animated voice.

但我至少是所有角色中配音时间最长的那个,也是唯一一个被以“就是那个动画声音”相称的配音演员。

"Come into the light."

“站到亮处。”

I was a New York theater actor, I studied at Julliard,

我本来是纽约的一名戏剧演员,茱莉亚学院毕业的,

and the people I worked with were Robin Williams, Kelsey Grammer, Harriet Harris, Francis Conroy.

罗宾·威廉姆斯,凯尔西·格拉默,哈丽特·哈里斯,弗朗西斯·康罗伊都曾是我的同事。

I did Broadway, Off Broadway, a lot of classics, Shakespeare, the Greeks.

演过百老汇,外百老汇的剧,演过很多经典,演过莎士比亚的作品,(古)希腊的喜剧作品。

"Address your love and might to honor Helen."

“表达你对海伦的爱和敬意。”

And so when my agent told me that we're doing this new animated Batman show,

所以,当我的经纪人告诉我,我们要给一部新的蝙蝠侠动画片配音的时候,

the only thing I knew about Batman was the Adam West Show.

我对蝙蝠侠的了解还仅限于亚当·威斯特演的那部(真人版)《蝙蝠侠》。

I didn't even know it had never been an animated show.

我甚至都不知道那时候还没有蝙蝠侠动画片。

I was that naive to it and so when I was first auditioning for the role,

我当时就有那么天真,我第一次试镜的时候,

the director described it as this very dark, noir character

导演把这个角色描绘成了一个非常黑暗、黑色的人物,

and I went to exactly what I know, which is the theater,

我就照着我的经验,就是在剧院演戏的经验在演,

and so I used my imagination to fill that out

我就发挥我的想象来填充这个人物的形象,

3

and for me, with my voice, try to create a dark, gritty, filthy, New York Street.

我就决定,用我的声音,试着去塑造一个黑暗、写实的、肮脏的纽约街头。

So once I had come up with this voice in the recording studio, everything got really still in there.

我在录音棚想到了这样一个声音,等我录完大家一下子就不说话了。

And I thought, "Oh, I just screwed up, I have so blown this."

我当时就觉得,“完了,我搞砸了,全搞砸了。”

And then the casting director came running inside.

结果,选角导演直接跑了进来。

She said, "You nailed it, you nailed it."

她说,“你搞定了,你搞定了。”

"Joker, where did he go?"

“小丑,他去哪儿了?”

My favorite episodes of any of the shows are the ones that deal with the complexity of the man of Bruce Wayne.

在我配过的所有蝙蝠侠作品中,我最喜欢的情节就是有关布鲁斯·韦恩这个角色的复杂性的那些情节。

Perchance to Dream is a wonderful episode where he's drugged and he goes back into his childhood and he deals with his father.

比如,“南柯一梦”这集就挺精彩的,在这一集里,蝙蝠侠被下药了,他回到了自己的童年,和他的父亲的故事。

So I was the voice of Batman and Bruce Wayne.

所以,我要给蝙蝠侠配音,要给布鲁斯·韦恩配音。

And then I was drugged Batman.

还要配被下药之后的蝙蝠侠。

And then I was adolescent Bruce Wayne and I was Thomas Wayne, my father.

除此之外,我还是青春期的布鲁斯·韦恩,是托马斯·韦恩,也就是我的父亲。

So in the one episode, I did five voices.

所以,那一集我就配了五个角色。

So any episode that dealt with that psychology, that makes up Batman, I love.

总而言之,凡是涉及到这些心理变化,这些塑造了蝙蝠侠的心理变化的剧集我都很喜欢。

"You know what's going on."

“你知道是怎么回事。

This is a dream.

这就是一场梦。

Tell me where it is."

告诉我它在哪儿。”

Voicing Batman for 29 years has been an extraordinary experience

为蝙蝠侠配音配29年是种非凡的体验,

because it evolved from being an acting job to being kind of, the embodiment of a cultural touchstone for a lot of people.

因为这份工作从演戏逐渐变成了很多人心目中的一个文化标杆的化身。

People come up to me all the time and just want to grab me and hug me because they know me.

经常会有人来找我,就只是想跟我握握手,给我个拥抱,因为大家都认识我。

I've shared my deepest emotional life with them through my performance and through my voice.

我用我的表演和我的声音与他们分享了我最深处的情感生活。

So the advice I would give to the next person who comes along to voice Batman is don't because I'm still here.

所以,要说给下一任蝙蝠侠配音演员的建议的话,我的建议是别配了,因为我还健在呢。

No, I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding.

开玩笑,开个玩笑。

"Joker, where did he go?

小丑,他去哪儿了?

Joker, where did he go?"

小丑,他去哪儿了?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
episode ['episəud]

想一想再看

n. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事

联想记忆
recording [ri'kɔ:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 录音 动词record的现在分词

联想记忆
performance [pə'fɔ:məns]

想一想再看

n. 表演,表现; 履行,实行
n. 性能,本

联想记忆
claim [kleim]

想一想再看

n. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物

 
interim ['intərim]

想一想再看

adj. 中间的,暂时的,临时的
n. 中间时

联想记忆
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
extraordinary [iks'trɔ:dnri]

想一想再看

adj. 非凡的,特别的,特派的

联想记忆
naive [nɑ'i:v]

想一想再看

adj. 天真的,幼稚的

联想记忆
animated ['æni.meitid]

想一想再看

adj. 生气勃勃的,栩栩如生的,动画片的

 
mask [mɑ:sk]

想一想再看

n. 面具,面罩,伪装
v. 戴面具,掩饰,遮

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。