手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第72期:格蕾塔·葛韦格拍摄电影《小妇人》(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

And do you remember a time when you cried, while directing?

你记得你在执导电影的时候有哭过吗?
Yes, I cry while directing almost every single day.
是的,在执导电影那期间,我几乎每天都在哭。
Now, talking about directing, we asked your 73 Questions alum, Saoirse Ronan,
现在,说到执导电影这块,我们之前采访过西尔莎·罗南,问过她这样的一个问题,
what draws her to a script, and she said, "good pacing."
这个剧本有什么吸引到了她,她说,“剧本节奏很好”。
Was that something you are thinking about when you're writing?
你在写这个剧本的时候是不是有想过这个?
Yes, I always think, I don't know that I would call it pacing, but I do think about the rhythm of the words.
是的,我一直有想过,我不知道我会把它称为节奏,但我确实考虑到了话语的节奏。
That's a big deal for me as a writer. And I think, maybe it's more particular to me than for other screenwriters.
作为一个作家,这可是件大事。我想,也许这对我来说比其他编剧更特别。
But, the way that sounds almost musically, is how I know a thing is done.
但是,听起来就像音乐一样,我知道一件事是怎么做的。
I also asked her what song, without question, makes her cry.
毫无疑问,这个问题我之前也问过她,哪首歌会让她听到哭泣。
And what song is that for you? The musical Passing Strange.
那么对于你而言会是哪首歌?音乐剧《陌路相逢》。
There's a whole section after his mother dies that I can't listen to without crying.
在这个音乐剧里面,他妈妈死后,有一整段我只能哭着听下去。
You said you love to capture moments when people truly are alone. And, what draws you to that?
你说你喜欢捕捉人们真正独处的时刻。是什么吸引你的?
Well, in movies, being alone with a character is very special, and it's very unique to cinema.
嗯,在电影里,和一个角色单独相处是非常特别的,对于电影院来说,这是非常独特的。
And, I think I'm always interested in who are we when we think no one is watching.
当我们以为没人会看这部电影的时候,我总是对我们的角色定位感兴趣。
Huh, and you wrote Little Women and Lady Bird alone.
嗯,你只写了《小妇人》和《伯德小姐》的剧本。
How does that feel versus when you're collaborating with a partner?
当你和搭档合作的时候感觉如何?
Writing with a partner is more fun than writing alone, because you can make each other laugh.
和搭档一起写剧本比单独写更有趣,因为你们可以让对方开怀大笑。
But, writing alone, it can give you a very deep sense of satisfaction, and lonely victory.
但是,自己一个人写的话,就能给你一种很深的满足感,一种经历孤独之后的胜利。
Never thought about it like that. But who do you normally allow to read your scripts first?
从来没这么想过。但是你通常会让谁先读你的剧本呢?
Who's that person with that privilege?
那个有优先权的人是谁?
Noah Baumbach reads my scripts first. Oh, of course it's Noah.
诺亚·鲍姆巴赫先读我的剧本。噢,当然是诺亚。
I have to go to the screening. Can we walk? Yeah, let's go.
我得去看放映了。我们能走过去吗?好的,我们走吧。
So, I was wondering, is procrastination ever an issue for you?
所以,我想知道,拖延症对你来说是个问题吗?

格蕾塔

Yes, I am such a terrible procrastinator. I mean, I'm a good procrastinator.

是的,我做事经常拖拖拉拉的。我是说,我是个名副其实的拖延症患者。
I'm really good at it. I do it constantly.
我非常擅长拖延,我经常这么做。
And what do you do to kinda snap out of your procrastination?
你会做些什么来摆脱你的拖延症呢?
It's all about fear. It's when the fear of not doing something gets bigger than the fear of doing it.
一切都是因为恐惧感。没做与正在做是有区别的,恐惧感完全不在一个层级。
And then I do it. And what's time that you laughed the most on set?
然后我做事就不会拖拉了。什么时候你在片场笑得最开心?
When Bob Odenkirk was there. He's very funny, and he was making everyone laugh at the dinner table,
当鲍勃·奥登科克在片场的时候。他很有趣,他在餐桌上会逗大家笑,
because I needed real laughter, and then I was just, I was crying with laughter, sitting in the monitor.
因为我需要那种真正可以活跃氛围的人,然后我只是坐在监视器旁笑哭了。
I was not expecting him at all, when he showed up on camera.
他出现在镜头前,我根本没想到会是他。
I know because, but, wouldn't you be so happy, if he was your dad,
我知道,因为,但是,如果他是你的父亲,并且在内战时期回家了,
and came home from the Civil War? You'd be like, "Dad's home, it's Bob Odenkirk!"
你不会这么高兴吗?你会说:“爸爸回家了,是鲍勃·奥登科克回家了!”
Greta, you find yourself in a cinematic crisis, who's the first person that you call?
格蕾塔,当你发现自己遇到了电影制作的瓶颈,首先会请谁帮忙呢?
Noah, probably, first. But after that, Wes Anderson, who's good friends of Noah.
首先可能是诺亚吧。但在他之后,就是诺亚的好朋友韦斯·安德森。
But he always has good advice, and he always has a way of kind of making the obstacle the solution.
但他总是能给我提出很好的建议,而且他总能找到解决问题的办法。
He says, "well maybe that's not a problem, maybe that's what you should base that whole section around."
他说,“好吧,也许这不是一个问题,也许这就是你应该从整体角度去看待的问题。”
Now, your work is really, really hard to describe.
你的作品真的,真的很难描述。
But, what do you want people to feel when they watch your work?
但是,当人们观看你的电影作品时,你想让他们有什么感觉?
I hope they say it makes them live more vividly when they leave the movie theater.
我希望他们会说,当他们离开电影院时,这部电影作品会使他们的生活更加生动。
What word always makes you laugh? Befuddled. Oh, that's a good one.
什么词总是让你笑?Befuddled(糊涂的)。哦,那个词不错。
Greta, last question for you. Question number 73, what's next for you?
格蕾塔,到了最后一个问题了。第73个问题,你下一步打算干什么?
I'm going to be acting in Three Sisters, by Chekhov, in New York,
我要去纽约,参演契诃夫经典戏剧《三姐妹》,
and then I will be writing a picture about Barbie.
然后我要手绘一张芭比娃娃的照片。
A Barbie picture. Ooh, that sounds good. Greta, good luck to you. Thank you.
一张芭比娃娃的照片。哦,听起来不错。格蕾塔,祝你好运。谢谢你。
Can't wait to see you winning that Oscar. Thank you. You got it. Bye bye.
我已经迫不及待地要看你赢得奥斯卡奖了。谢谢你。不用谢。再见,再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rhythm ['riðəm,'riθəm]

想一想再看

n. 节奏,韵律,格律,节拍

 
script [skript]

想一想再看

n. 手稿,脚本,手迹
vt. 为...

联想记忆
capture ['kæptʃə]

想一想再看

vt. 捕获,俘获,夺取,占领,迷住,(用照片等)留存<

联想记忆
obstacle ['ɔbstəkl]

想一想再看

n. 障碍,绊脚石

联想记忆
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
base [beis]

想一想再看

n. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱

 
solution [sə'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液

联想记忆
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

联想记忆
unique [ju:'ni:k]

想一想再看

adj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。