手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 带你玩遍全日本 > 正文

京都的隐藏景点天桥立

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Kyoto, a city filled with deep tradition, culture and history.

京都是一个蕴含深厚传统、文化和历史的城市。
With its rise in popularity, more and more tourists are coming here each year.
随着它的受欢迎程度日益提高,每年来这里的游客越来越多。
So in this video, let me show you how you can escape the crowd and see more of what Kyoto have to offer,
在这个视频中,我将向你们展示如何逃离人群,更多地了解京都的特色,
other than just a popular tourist attraction.
而不仅仅把它看做一个受欢迎的旅游景点。
Kyoto once the capital of Japan is in the Kansai region of the main island.
京都曾经是日本的首都,位于关西地区的主岛。
And in this video we will be going to Amanohashidate, which is located in the northern part of Kyoto.
在这个视频中,我们要去位于京都北部的天桥立。
As a sandbar that connects two separate sides of the Miyazu Bay and is also one of Japan's three most scenic views.
它连接宫津湾两侧的沙洲,也是日本三大风景区之一。
There are trains and direct buses departing from Kyoto and Osaka.
有从京都和大阪出发的火车和直达巴士。
And the best part is you can enjoy the beautiful view of the Japanese countryside.
最棒的事情是,你能欣赏到日本乡村的美丽景色。
As soon as you reach Amanohashidate Station, you feel a peaceful and traditional atmosphere.
到达天桥立车站,你会体会到一种平和传统的气氛。
The area isn't too big and there aren't too many attractions.
这个地区不太大,也没有太多景点。
So half a day to a day would be enough time to enjoy the area.
半天到一天的时间,就足够游览这里了。
First, from the station we are going to take a five-minute walk to the nearby temple.
从车站出发,我们要先步行五分钟到达附近的寺庙。
The first thing I noticed when I walked into the temple was that they have this really cute fan-shaped omikuji.
走进庙宇时,我最先注意到的是,这里有这种非常可爱的扇形御签。
Normally they are just a piece of paper that you tie on the tree.
它们通常只是系在树上的一张纸。
But over here it's like, a shape like a fan which I find really cute and it decorates the tree really well as well.
但在这里,它们的外形就像扇子。我觉得很可爱,还把树打扮得很漂亮。
Chionji is one of the three temples in Japan dedicated to the Buddhist god of wisdom and intellect.
知恩寺是日本供奉佛教智慧之神的三座寺庙之一。
Many students who are preparing for exams come to the temple to pray for the academic success.
许多准备考试的学生到庙里祈祷学业成功。
Next, we will go to the shopping street where we can rent a bicycle and ride it across the sandbar.
我们接着要去购物街,我们在那能租到自行车,骑车穿过沙洲。
On the street there are also many restaurants and shops where you can buy souvenirs from.
街上还有许多餐馆和商店,你能在那买纪念品。
There are many rental bicycle shops in the area.
这里有许多出租自行车的店铺。
However, most of them are calculated per hour,
不过,大多数店铺都按小时计费。
but this one here offered me the same price except for the whole day.
这家给我的出价一样,但可以租用一整天。
You have to bring the bike back after, is it okay?
你得把自行车骑回来,好吗?
That's fine.
好的。
Please come back before 5pm.
请在下午5点前回来。
400 yen for a day (until the shop closes, around 5pm)
400日元一天(可以骑到店铺关门,关门时间是下午5点左右)
Go down this street and on the right, there is a big mankeki-neko.
沿着这条街骑,右侧有个很大的招财猫。

mqdefault.jpg

Turn in there.

在那儿转弯。
Then pass the red bridge, blue bridge and it's just one road down to the end.
然后通过红桥、蓝桥,就一条路走到头。
You can also take the boat across or you can walk for 45 minutes.
你也可以坐船过河或者步行45分钟。
Now I'm on the second bridge I think.
我现在上第二座桥了。
And I'm gonna go in there and right to the other side of the sand strip.
我要骑进去了,然后到沙洲的另一边。
It's about a 15-minute ride, all the way to the other side.
大约要骑15分钟,一直骑到另一边。
So, I'm going to hop on my bike and go to the other side now.
我现在要骑着自行车去另一边了。
No one there.
那边儿没有人。
Look how beautiful this is.
多漂亮啊。
The beach on the side.
旁边有海滩。
In forests with the beautiful Japanese matsu trees.
进森林了,里面有美丽的日本松树。
Oh guys, which way should I go.
你们说我该走哪条路。
Look at there.
看那儿。
There is a beach right there.
那儿有一个海滩。
It is so nice that we have got to the beach.
我们到了海滩,真不错。
If you get tired, you can also stop along the way and maybe have a picnic or something.
如果感觉累了,也可以在路边停下来,来个野餐什么的。
Unfortunately, I forgot to buy some food.
很遗憾,我忘记买些食物。
So I think I'm going to be eating at a restaurant.
我想我要去餐馆吃饭了。
And this is the perfect place to have a picnic.
这是个野餐的好地方。
After you get out, it's like an old town.
出来后,这里就像一座古城。
So a lots of local buildings and local shops.
有很多当地的建筑和商铺。
But don't worry, there's always a vending machine everywhere you go in Japan.
不过别担心,在日本,无论走到哪里都有自动售货机。
No matter how local it is.
不管多偏僻。
The main attraction on the other side is the view from Kasamatsu Park.
另一边的主要景点是伞松公园里的景色。
It's nice to have a stroll around and see the streets.
在街上漫步,四处看看真好。
And don't worry there are always places to park your bike.
别担心,总有能停放自行车的地方。
Take the cable car or the chain lift to go up the mountain.
可以乘缆车或链式升降机上山。
They are both the same price, but offer a different experience depending on what you feel like.
价格都一样,只是根据你的感受提供不同的体验。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stroll [strəul]

想一想再看

n. 闲逛,漫步
v. 闲逛,漫步

联想记忆
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脱,避开
n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃

 
popularity [.pɔpju'læriti]

想一想再看

n. 普及,流行,名望,受欢迎

联想记忆
calculated ['kælkjuleitid]

想一想再看

adj. 计算出的;适合的;有计划的 v. 计算;估计;

 
dedicated ['dedi.keitid]

想一想再看

adj. 专注的,献身的,专用的

 
strip [strip]

想一想再看

n. 长条,条状,脱衣舞
v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥

联想记忆
intellect ['intilekt]

想一想再看

n. 智力,理智,才智非凡的人,知识份子

联想记忆
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 神户一日游(下) 2020-09-02
  • 广岛一日游 2020-09-03
  • 京都的隐藏景点天桥立(2) 2020-09-17
  • 东京的咖啡小镇(1) 2020-09-25
  • 东京的咖啡小镇(2) 2020-09-30
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。