手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

强森最新奇幻冒险电影《丛林奇航》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So what are you doing out here?

你在这里做什么?
There is a legend in jungles of the Amazon of a tree that heals all.
传说在亚马逊的丛林里有一棵可以治愈一切的树。
It could change the world, but if it gets into the wrong hands... it could awaken a great evil.
它可以改变这个世界,但如果它落入坏人手中...就会唤醒恐怖的邪恶力量。
I believe that the legend is real. Which it's not...
我相信这个传说是真的。它不是真的。
And I'm gonna find it. Which you won't.
我要找到它。你找不到的。
And when I do, just imagine the lives that could be saved.
想象一下,我这样做,能拯救多少生命。
I've been looking for this tree longer than anybody.
我找这棵树的时间比任何人都要长。
I've tracked the legend to every village, every island. Nothing.
我走遍了每一个村庄,每一座岛屿。但一无所获。

强森最新奇幻冒险电影《丛林奇航》预告片

You're searching for something that can't be found.

你在寻找一些根本就找不到的东西。
But you've never had the key.
那是你没有这个关键的东西。
Let's do something that's safe, let's go see some elephants.
我们做些安全的事情吧,一起去看看大象。
There are no elephants in the Amazon and I don't even like elephants.
亚马逊里没有大象,我也根本不喜欢大象。
Lady, everybody likes elephants.
女士,所有人都喜欢大象。
Know this about the jungle: everything that you see, wants to kill you... and can.
关于丛林,你要知道的事情:你看到的任何东西,都想杀了你,并且确实能够杀了你。
Careful, they can smell fear.
小心,它们闻到了你恐惧的味道。
I am not afraid.
我才不怕呢。
Oh my gosh.
哦,我的天啊。
Who brings a submarine to the Amazon? Fire!
是谁把潜艇开进了亚马逊?开火!
Frank! Frank! Frank! Frank!
弗兰克!弗兰克!弗兰克!弗兰克!
Goodnight!
睡个好觉吧!
Oh! I got you. Woah!
哦!我接住你了!哇!
Frank, get it. Hold on. C'mon.
弗兰克,加油。握住。加油。
I got it. Frank? I don't got it. No, no, no, no, no.
我做到了。弗兰克?我做不到了。不,不,不。
Goodness sake, just leave me alone! That was a disaster!
天哪,让我一个人静静!真是一场灾难!
It didn't go the way I planned.
事情没有按我计划的那样发展。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
legend ['ledʒənd]

想一想再看

n. 传说,传奇

联想记忆
disaster [di'zɑ:stə]

想一想再看

n. 灾难

联想记忆
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。