手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

杰米教你花式炒鸡蛋

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi guys, hope you're well! So I'm going to give you a recipe for special scrambled eggs, so delicious, so easy.

嗨朋友们,希望你们一切都好!我想教你们一份与众不同的炒鸡蛋食谱,简单又美味。
This is one of the recipes from my brand new cookbook '7 Ways'.
这是我新出的烹饪书《7种方法》里面的一份食谱。
Now in this cookbook, I really wanted to write the ultimate modern day cookbook.
我真的很想写出一本当代终极烹饪书。
So every chapter is an ingredient that I know most of you guys out there have every week in your fridge.
每一章都讲了一种食材,都是你们大多数人每周会买了放到冰箱里储存的食材。
So this is from the egg chapter. Get yourself a big pan, get it on a medium-high heat.
这份食谱来自鸡蛋章节。准备一口大锅,放在中高火上。
I'm gonna start with an onion - get a standard box grater.
我先来处理洋葱——准备一个刨丝器。
We're gonna make a really beautiful onion chutney and then a quick onion pickle.
我们要做一个非常美味的洋葱酸辣酱,然后来一个快手腌洋葱。
So it takes about five minutes to do.
大概需要5分钟。
We're gonna go into the pan with a little olive oil.
我们往锅里倒点橄榄油。
I'm then gonna go in with most of the onion, make a really quick little onion jam, just leaving that amount there.
然后把大部分洋葱都放进去,做一份快手洋葱酱,剩下的放那儿就行。
I'll go in with some salt, and over the course of a couple of minutes it's going to start to caramelize and get really sweet.
撒一点盐,过几分钟后就会变焦,然后变得很甜。
Over here I'm going to do a quick pickle.
我要在那边快速做一份腌菜。
Just a little tablespoon, or two of vinegar will start to kind of pickle and cook, change the onion with a little bit of salt.
倒一小汤匙或两小汤匙醋,这样就可以腌制了,再加一点盐。
Move it around, you can see it start to change colour, that beautiful purple colour.
搅拌一下,你们可以看到它的颜色开始发生变化,变成了好看的紫色。
So pickle and a nice little jam. So just move the onion and the spice around.
腌菜和一点酱,搅一下洋葱和香料,让它们散布均匀。
Because you've grated the onion you've given access to the natural sugars so that'll start to almost jammify.
之前已经把洋葱擦了,所以就有了自然的甜味,而且它开始变成酱了。
As it's doing its magic, I want to go back to the box grater
当它在发生魔法般的变化时,我想再用一下刨丝器,
and show you a beautiful way to get the most incredible expression of tomatoes.
给你们展示一下处理番茄的超赞方式。
Now you can use chopped or tinned tomatoes and it's delicious.
现在你可以用切好的或罐装的番茄来做,非常美味。
But what you're going to get is a really fresh tomato, sort of greenhouse-y taste, which I love!
但你最好用大棚里种植的新鲜番茄,我很喜欢的!
So look at that! Beautiful tomato pulp, smells amazing.
看看吧!漂亮的番茄浆,闻起来很香。
So push the onion to the side, go in with the tomatoes, that's two and I'll grate the next two as well.
把洋葱铲到一边,把番茄放进去,这是两个番茄的浆,我再擦两个。
So what we want to do is just cook the moisture away from those tomatoes and it will happen pretty quickly in a big pan like that.
我们想要做的是去除番茄中的水分,这个过程在大锅里是很快的,像这样。
So we'll go in to the pan and we turn the heat up now
我们要把它放进锅内,现在调大火候,
and just really take that down to be a nice, thick sort of fresh tomato sauce and we can mix the onions into that.
然后向下按压,弄成厚重美味的新鲜番茄酱,之后我们可以像这样搅拌洋葱。
The flavour will be extraordinary and that won't take long at all to get thick and delicious.
味道超赞,把它弄得厚重而美味根本不需要花费很长时间。
So look as that does its magic, I've got two rolls here.
看看这魔法吧,我准备了2个面包卷。
So I've got two nice brioche buns, you could use any bap or roll you like and then we want four nice, large free-range eggs.
我有2个布里欧修面包,你们可以用自己喜欢的软面包卷,然后我们需要4个柴鸡蛋。
Look at the yolks - beautiful and then all I want to do is get a fork and mix that up until it's nice and smooth.
看看这漂亮的蛋黄,接下来我想拿一把叉子来搅拌一下,直至蛋液变得顺滑。
No bits, and then if you look in the pan, very quickly -
没有颗粒,然后你们可以看看锅里面,非常快——
those beautiful ingredients have cooked down to kind of like a homemade chutney.
这些食材都熬制成了自制酸辣酱的样子。

杰米教你花式炒鸡蛋.jpg

Push the tomatoes to one side and then I'll get my buns and push it into the pan.

把番茄弄到一边,然后我要把面包在锅内按压。
It'll pick up some of those tomatoes and that will kind of like catch and sort of char into the buns
这会蘸上一点番茄汁,面包上会有点焦,
and we want to bring these back to temperature and get them nice and golden.
我们想把温度降下来,让它们的颜色变得金黄。
So as that's doing its business I'm going to use coriander.
我要加点香菜。
Literally just cut off the top, nice and easy. Use the stalks for another dish.
把顶端的叶子切下来,非常简单。把茎留下来做下一道菜。
So look let's check the buns, let's have a little look. Look at that, nice!
看看这些面包,超赞!
I'll take some of that tomato and I'll spread it on like that.
我要弄一些番茄酱,像这样涂抹在上面。
Look how shiny it is and delicious, it smells amazing already. So I'll put this here.
看看这光泽,闻起来已经很棒了。我要把这个放在这里。
It's just fun, easy and exciting and then with the coriander,
做起来非常有趣、简单而且很激动人心,然后把香菜放进去,
just be single-minded about it, straight in there, quite a lot of it.
要专心哦,只想着这个。
Then just grab the buns.
然后再拿出一片面包。
The heat from the bun will start to wilt the coriander
面包上的热度会让香菜变蔫,
and now you can see I've left a little bit of that tomato in there, it's catching a little bit.
现在你们可以看到我剩了一点番茄酱在里面,让它吸收一些味道。
I'm doing that on purpose, okay.
我这么做是有目的的。
So the lid on here like that. All I'm gonna do now is cut this bun, in we go.
把汉堡盖上,像这样。我现在要切面包了。
Homemade spiced tomato chutney, you know loaded with coriander.
自制番茄酸辣酱,里面还有香菜。
Now it's actually off the heat at the moment.
现在我要关火了。
There should be enough residual heat in this pan to cook those eggs beautifully.
锅里应该还有一点余热,可以用来炒这些鸡蛋。
So we want the scrambled eggs, in my opinion to be delicate, rippled little silk sheets of gorgeous, curdy scrambled eggs.
我要做炒鸡蛋了,我觉得它应该是带波纹的、像丝绸床单般丝滑的凝乳状炒鸡蛋。
Get your spatula again. I'm just going to grab one side and can you see how it just kind of pulls in
我们再把小铲子拿出来,铲起一边,你们可以看到它十分有弹性吗,
and as it looks like it's cooking, I kind of start to move it to one side and that slows down the cooking.
在烹饪的同时,我们把它挪到一边,慢慢烹饪。
See in there we've got little caught bits of tomato you know it's silky soft, nice cooked bits, little ribbons.
看到了吗,它能吸收一点番茄汁,它们像丝带一样柔滑。
That will be a thing of joy. So the scrambled egg is done.
这是很有趣的过程。鸡蛋炒好了。
Get just a little bit of this garam masala and sprinkle it from a height.
加一点孟加拉香料,从高处向下撒。
We can just take a nice load of pickle and put that on the eggs
我们可以拿一点腌洋葱放在鸡蛋上,
and the juices, that little bit of vinegar also is joyful - something a bit different.
看看这汤汁,放一点醋也很美味,这是一种不同的味道。
Get yourself a little bit of the old bun, texture - crispy, soft.
拿一块面包,口感是外酥里嫩的。
The gorgeous flavours in there. In with the egg, bit of the old pickle.
这块的味道很美味。里面有鸡蛋,还有一点腌洋葱。
Eye it up, wink to the misses.
看看吧。
So there you go guys, what a fantastic little recipe.
朋友们,这道美食就做好啦,多棒的食谱啊。
There's 7 recipes in every chapter - celebrating a great everyday ingredient that you've probably got already.
每一章都有7份食谱——用到的都是经常买的食材,你们的家里可能都有。
I hope you like the book and go on have a go at that.
希望你们喜欢这本书,大家都去看看吧。
Get cooking, have fun and enjoy.
去做饭吧,祝你们玩得愉快。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
spatula ['spætjulə]

想一想再看

n. 铲(尤指烹饪用铲),压舌片,抹刀

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
texture ['tekstʃə]

想一想再看

n. (材料等的)结构,特点,表面,基本结构

 
ingredient [in'gri:diənt]

想一想再看

n. 成分,原料,配料,因素

联想记忆
delicate ['delikit]

想一想再看

n. 精美的东西
adj. 精美的,微妙的,美

 
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
vinegar ['vinigə]

想一想再看

n. 醋

 
spice [spais]

想一想再看

n. 药料,香料,情趣
vt. 用香料调味

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。