手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

压抑自己情绪的七个征兆

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, psychgoers welcome back to another video.

嘿,心理学爱好者们,欢迎收看另一个视频。

Before we begin we would like to thank you for your everlasting support.

开始之前,我们要感谢你们的长期支持。

Our mission is to help you gain deeper insights into yourself and others in a fun and engaging way.

我们的使命是帮助你以一种有趣的方式深入了解自己和他人。

We hope we've been able to help you in your times of need.

我们希望在你需要的时候给你帮助。

Now let's begin.

现在开始吧。

You have problems understanding your emotions when faced with a challenging situation.

你再面对挑战性的情况时,很难理解自己的情绪。

Not knowing how to deal with your emotions can lead to them becoming more intense, persistent and problematic.

不知道如何处理自己的情绪会导致情绪变得更加强烈、持久、产生问题。

While it may grant you some temporary relief, suppressing your feelings and being in denial about them

虽然这能让你暂时得到缓解,但压抑情绪并否认它们的存在,

may only lead to painful consequences that keep you disconnected from yourself and from those around you.

只会导致痛苦的后果,使你与自己以及周围的人脱节。

So here are seven signs you may be suppressing your emotions.

下面提到的七个迹象,表明你可能在压抑自己的情绪。

Number one, you hate being asked how you feel.

第一,你讨厌别人问你感觉如何。

You get annoyed or upset when people ask about your feelings.

人们问起你的感受时,你会感到恼火或不安。

Are you quick to brush off any concerns other people might have about you.

你是否很快就把别人对你的担心抛诸脑后了。

Because you don't think it's any of their business.

因为你认为这不关他们的事。

Maybe you're not comfortable opening up to others or just like getting overly sentimental or touchy-feely.

也许你不喜欢向别人敞开心扉,或者只是喜欢多愁善感。

It may be a sign that you're emotionally repressed when you constantly avoid any and all conversations about your feelings.

这可能是一个信号,当你不断回避任何有关你的感受的对话时,表明你在压抑情绪。

Number 2, you struggle with emotional intimacy.

第二,你很难处理情感的亲密性。

You have problems finding a friend to confide in or have trouble making a meaningful relationship last.

你很难找到可以倾诉的朋友,或者很难维持一段有意义的关系。

This may be because you struggle with emotional intimacy.

这可能是因为你很难处理情感的亲密性。

Since being emotionally intimate with someone forces you to be vulnerable and to confront your true feelings.

因为在感情上与某人的亲密关系,会迫使你变得脆弱并直面你的真实感受。

You may end up running away or getting defensive and struggle to emotionally connect with them.

你可能最终会逃跑,或者变得具有防御性,挣扎着与他人建立情感联系。

Three, you're always just 'fine'.

第三,你总是感觉“挺好的”。

Do you have a habit of saying you're fine?

你有说自己没事的习惯吗?

Every time someone asks how you are, you may reassure your friends and family that everything is great

每次有人问你怎么样时,你可以向朋友和家人保证,一切都很好,

and that you're doing really well when you don't mean any of it.

什么都很顺利时,却并非如此。

You don't feel comfortable admitting when you're not okay or to let people see you struggle.

承认自己难受或让别人看到你在挣扎时,你会感到不自在。

Instead of asking for help or to confront your feelings you just repress your emotions and bottle them up.

你不会寻求帮助或直面自己的感受,而是压抑自己的情绪,把它们封闭起来。

Four, you rarely get emotional.

第四,你很少情绪化。

Do people describe you as withdrawn indifferent or detached.

人们是否把你描述成孤僻或冷漠。

You don't cry or get upset and you rarely ever get excited about anything.

你不哭、不生气,很少为任何事情感到兴奋。

7 Signs You're Emotionally Repressed.jpg

Not only do you dislike talking about your feelings, but you'd also rather not show anyone that you have any at all.

你不仅不喜欢谈论你的感受,而且也不想让任何人知道你的感受。

You may have been badly hurt in the past and you don't want to feel overwhelmed by your emotions again.

你可能在过去受过严重的伤害,不想再让自己情绪失控。

So you resolve to just close yourself off and not feel anything at all.

所以你决定把自己关起来,什么都不去感觉。

Number five, you have extreme mood swings.

第五,你的情绪波动很大。

Have you ever had an emotional breakdown where you couldn't stop crying or lashing out.

你是否曾有过哭得停不下来或猛烈抨击的情绪崩溃时刻。

Extreme mood swings and emotional volatility are clear signs that you're repressing very strong emotions.

极端的情绪波动是表明你压抑非常强烈情绪的明显迹象。

Instead of resolving them in a healthy way you may be pushing them down and acting as if they're not there.

与其以健康的方式解决它们,你可能会把它们压下去,表现得好像它们不存在。

But your emotions will come out in a much more problematic manner

但是你的情绪会以更麻烦的方式出现,

where you take all of your negativity out on yourself or those around you.

你会把所有的消极情绪都发泄在自己或周围人身上。

Six, you deny all of your problems.

第六,你否认自己的所有问题。

You avoid your loved ones when they're mad at you or agree to things you don't want to do to make other people happy.

当你爱的人生你的气或同意去做你不想做的事而让别人开心时,你会避开他们。

Denial is a very common coping mechanism.

否认是一种非常常见的应对机制。

Since you may feel like it's much easier to pretend that your problems don't exist than to find a solution.

因为你可能觉得假装问题不存在比找到解决办法容易得多。

This difficulty admitting to yourself when something is wrong could be a sign of a much more serious underlying problem.

当事情不对劲时,你很难承认,这可能是更严重的潜在问题的征兆。

And number seven, you hold grudges against people.

第七,你对人怀恨在心。

Do you have problems letting your feelings of anger and disappointment go?

你是否在让自己摆脱愤怒和失望感方面存在问题?

Harboring grudges against people and being vindictive is a very telling sign that you're holding back on your emotions.

对人怀恨在心,报复心强,这是表明你在抑制自己情绪的一个很明显迹象。

You may be having a hard time forgiving others because you can't come to terms with all the pain that they may have caused you.

你可能很难原谅别人,因为你无法接受他们给你带来的所有痛苦。

Even if it was unintentional.

即使这是无意的。

But holding onto grudges only shows that you're not prepared to deal with your emotions

但是,保留怨恨只会表明你没有准备好处理情绪,

and that you'd rather let them linger over time.

你宁愿让它们停留下来。

Did you relate to any of these signs mentioned here?

你是否存在上面提到的这些迹象?

I know I did.

我知道我有。

Are you worried you might be emotionally repressed?

你担心你的情绪受到压抑吗?

Tell us about it in the comments below.

请在下面的评论中告诉我们。

If you enjoyed this video please give us a thumbs up and share it with others who may find it helpful too.

如果你喜欢这个视频,请给我们点赞,并与其他感觉这个视频有用的人分享。

Don't forget to hit the subscribe button for more psychgo videos.

记得点击订阅按钮来获取更多的《看动漫学心理学》的视频。

All the references used are also added in the description box below.

视频中用到的所有参考也添加到下面的“说明”框中。

Thanks for watching and we'll see you soon.

谢谢收看,我们很快会再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
confide [kən'faid]

想一想再看

v. 吐露,信托,信赖

联想记忆
solution [sə'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液

联想记忆
problematic [.prɔbli'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 问题的,有疑问的

联想记忆
vindictive [vin'diktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有报仇心的,怀恨的,惩罚的

联想记忆
mechanism ['mekənizəm]

想一想再看

n. 机制,原理
n. 机械,机构,结构

 
indifferent [in'difrənt]

想一想再看

adj. 漠不关心的,无重要性的,中立的

联想记忆
withdrawn [wið'drɔ:n]

想一想再看

adj. 偏僻的,离群的,孤独的,内向的 动词withd

联想记忆
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描写,描述,说明书,作图,类型

联想记忆
linger ['liŋgə]

想一想再看

vt. 消磨,无所事事
vi. 逗留,消磨,徘

联想记忆
engaging [in'geidʒiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 动人的,迷人的,有魅力的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。