手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 沃克斯独立观点 > 正文

酒水广告的拍摄秘诀(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The way that the Phantom camera works is different than any other camera.

幻影的工作方式和其他任何摄影机的工作方式都不一样。

It actually doesn't record to like a card.

这种摄影机不会把拍摄内容写到(内存)卡上。

The Phantom actually records to just a RAM buffer.

幻影只会把内容写到RAM缓冲区。

So basically it just records until you hit stop and it recorded the previous six seconds.

它只会记录,在你按下停止键之前的前6秒的拍摄内容。

It'll overwrite itself, so basically it's constantly erasing what happened six seconds ago."

它会自动重写,就等于它会不断地删除6秒前的内容。”

"As if you didn't have enough pressure already."

“搞得跟你们的压力还不够大似的。”

"So we, we actually rigged a little, uh, RC car servo.

“所以我们才装了一个小小的类似遥控车的遥控的东西。

So like push the button via a little remote control, you know, for us also.

就相当于通过按下遥控器上的一个按钮来控制拍摄。

We started out with a piece of plywood that we curved, um,

一开始我们用的是一个折弯的胶合板。

and then actually in early testing, it broke, um, halfway through the spin.

结果那个板子在早期的一项测试中给折断了,还是在旋转的过程中折断的。

We did a laminate kind of like what you use for countertops.

后来我们又弄了个做桌面的那种层压板。

Within that too, we needed to make sure the drink looked good.

我们还得确保把饮料放进去之后能有一个好的视觉效果。

The food stylist would do that.

这就是食品设计师的工作了。

Um, and that's, you know, one of our challenges is that the lighting has to be great.

嗯,这就是我们面临的另一个难题,也就是你还得把光打好。

Once we got the rig, we got the cameras secured, we got the lighting figured out,

等弄好了旋转台,固定好了摄影机,光也调好了,

and then we had to drop a lime in the center of this thing on cue.

这个时候就要往这个东西的中心点扔柠檬了。

So, uh, we had to build another device, um, to do that.

所以,我们还得再弄一个装置,才能达到预期的效果。

So basically a remote control device that we mounted to the ceiling that had like little hinges,

基本就是在最上面给它安装一个带有铰链的遥控装置,

like kind of barn doors that just kinda like flapped open when we,

就是类似于谷仓门上那种你按一下,

when you push the button so that we preloaded the lime,

铰链就会弹开的那种,我们拍摄之前先放好柠檬,

we spun up the speed and then psh

然后给旋转台加速,然后,duang,

and then there went boom, down into the drink and get the, you know, that, let us get the aim right.

柠檬就掉下去,准确无误地落到饮料里。

So we have three robots.

我们有三个机器人。

They're six axis robots.

都是六轴机器人。

They have names.

而且都有名字。

There's one right behind me here as the bolt, which we call Bob.

我身后就有一个,他的名字叫闪电,我们也叫它“鲍勃”。

And then there's Robbie, which is like, this is a small version of Bob.

还有一个叫罗比,差不多就是小一点的鲍勃。

And then we have Johnny five, you know, Johnny five is alive.

还有就是5号约翰,有生命的5号约翰。

"Hi honey, I'm home!"

“嗨,亲爱的,我回来了!”

"Number 5?"

“5号?”

2

"The Bolt initially, when you come to see your work,

"那台闪电,说到你的工作,

it's sort of the showstopper for an outsider like me,

它在我这种外行眼里就算是特别惊艳的发明了,

but then you realize that actually the crazy stuff is all the stuff that you're making.

但细想之下你又发现,鼓捣这些浮夸的东西可不就是你的本职工作嘛。

I guess from the beginning you realized you'd need to program supplementary robots to better control the motion of objects?"

我想,你从一开始就已经意识到需要搞个辅助机器人来帮助团队更好地控制各个部分的运动了吧?”

"I started as a still photographer just doing still photos.

"我一开始只是一名静态摄影师,就只做静态照片。

I started as a hobby taking classes in like MIG welding,

当初我纯粹是出于爱好,就上了一些课,比如MIG焊接,

and TIG welding and woodworking and plastics and epoxies and micro circuits and Maya.

TIG焊接、木工、塑料、环氧树脂、微电路和玛雅什么的。

I went down a multi-year continuing-ed rabbit hole.

我掉进了一个持续多年的学习的兔子洞。

I watch a few videos and like, okay, great.

我看了几个视频,发现,嗯,不错。

Now I know how to do that.

现在我知道怎么做了。

Like here we go, download initiate, you know?"

然后就说干就干呗,下载,启动,你懂的。”

"Did you have, did you have any thoughts on that,

“你有没有,有没有想过,

like on what would constitute the creative breakthrough for you?"

比如是什么造就了你的创造性突破的?”

"You know, I, I don't give up very easily.

你也知道,我,我这个人是不会轻言放弃的。

If I plug in, it's just like, I'll keep going until four in the morning or whatever it is.

只要我一上手,就,我会一直干到凌晨4点什么的。

If it's like, if I'm making progress towards something.

就……就是我一定得干出点名堂那种。

Problem solving is like the core of my passions.

解决问题的欲望就是我的热情的核心来源。

It's just like, is, is how do I solve that problem?

就比如我要怎么解决这个问题?

Can I make it even better?

我能把它做得更好吗?

You know, and the next time, can I make it better?"

下一次我还能把它做得更好吗?”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
supplementary ['sʌpli'mentəri]

想一想再看

adj. 补充的,附加的

联想记忆
previous ['pri:vjəs]

想一想再看

adj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的

联想记忆
spin [spin]

想一想再看

v. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕
n.

 
core [kɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 果心,核心,要点
vt. 挖去果核

 
bolt [bəult]

想一想再看

n. 螺栓,插销,门闩
v. 闩住,插销,(突

 
remote [ri'məut]

想一想再看

adj. 偏僻的,遥远的,远程的,(感情等)距离很大

联想记忆
boom [bu:m]

想一想再看

n. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅
vi. 急速增

联想记忆
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不断地,经常地

 
initiate [i'niʃieit]

想一想再看

n. 创始人
adj. 新加入的
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。