手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 马云精彩演讲集锦 > 正文

马云达沃斯论坛访谈(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

But, of course, I have my views. We did not debate about the China-US trade or manipulation, we did not debate.

但是,当然,我有我的观点。我们没有辩论中美贸易和操纵汇率问题,我们没有辩论。
We did not talk. Actually we agreed on something:
我们没有聊这个。实际上我们达成了共识:
small business, developing the Midwest America, helping the farmers there, small business there to export into China.
小企业,帮助发展美国中西部,帮助那里的农民,那里的小企业向中国出口产品。
So we all agreed. But something that we did not discuss about the American job losing to China or Mexico,
所以我们都同意了。但是我们没有讨论的是美国的就业机会流失到中国或墨西哥,
and this — can I share with you my ideas? Please.
我能和你们分享一下我的想法吗?请。
First, I think 30 years ago, when I just graduated from university, I heard American wonderful strategy.
首先,我想是在30年前,当我刚从大学毕业的时候,我听说了美国的很棒的战略。
They outsourced the manufacturing job, service jobs.
他们把制造业和服务业的工作外包出去。
They outsourced the manufacturing to Mexico and China, outsourced the service jobs to India.
他们把制造业外包给了墨西哥和中国,把服务业外包给了印度。
There’s a book called The World Is Flat. Tom Friedman, at the New York Times.
有一本书叫《世界是平的》。《纽约时报》的汤姆·弗里德曼写的。
And I think it’s a perfect strategy.
我认为这是一个完美的策略。
You know that the American said, ‘We just want to control the IP,
你知道美国人说,‘我们只是想控制知识产权,
we just want the technology, we just want the brand and leave the lower end jobs for the world.
我们只想要技术,只想要品牌,把低端的工作留给全世界。
Great strategy. And the second is that the American international companies
伟大的策略。第二个是美国的国际公司
made millions and millions of dollars from globalization, the top 10 — top 100 companies in America; amazing.
从全球化中赚了数百万美元,美国前100强公司是很神奇的。
I remember when I graduate from university, I tried to buy a beeper, the Motorola beeper cost me $250.
我记得我大学毕业的时候,我想买一台传呼机,摩托罗拉的传呼机花了我250美元。
My pay at that time was $10 a month as a teacher. And the cost of making that beeper is only $8 for a chip.
那时候我当老师,月薪10美元。而制造这种传呼机的芯片成本只有8美元。
So the past 30 years, IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, they made a tons of them and the money,
所以在过去的30年里,IBM,思科,微软,他们赚了很多钱,
the profit they made are much more than the four largest banks in China put together — China Mobile,
它们创造的利润比中国四大银行——中国移动、
China Unicom and whatever you name it, put together, still these multinational companies made more money.
中国联通和其他公司加起来都要多,这些跨国公司赚的钱更多。

马云达沃斯论坛访谈(2).png

So their market cap grew more than 100 times in the past 30 years.

因此,它们的市值在过去30年增长了100多倍。
But where did the money go? This is what I’m curious,
但是钱都去了哪里呢?这就是我好奇的地方,
because, as a business people I always care about the balance sheet: where is the money coming, where does the money go?
因为,作为一个商人,我总是关心资产负债表:钱从哪里来,钱到哪里去了?
Past 30 years, America had 13 wars, spending $14.2 trillion, the money going there.
过去30年,美国打了13场战争,花费了14.2万亿美元。
What if they spent a part of their money on building of the infrastructure, helping the white collars and blue collars?
如果他们把一部分钱花在基础设施建设上,帮助白领和蓝领呢?
No matter how strategy good it is, you’re supposed to spend money on your own people, right?
不管策略有多好,你都应该把钱花在自己的人身上,对吧?
Not everybody can pass Harvard — like me, not good at education, right?
不是每个人都能进到哈佛——像我一样,不擅长上学,对吧?
We should spend money on those people who are not good at schooling.
我们应该把钱花在那些不善于上学的人身上。
And the other money which I am curious about is that when I was young,
我好奇的另一件事是,在我年轻的时候,
I heard America is about Ford, Boeing, those big manufacturing companies.
我听说美国有福特、波音等大型制造公司。
The last 10, 20 years what I heard about is Silicon Valley and Wall Street. The money go to the Wall Street.
在过去的一二十年里,我听到的都是硅谷和华尔街。钱都流向了华尔街。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆
strategy ['strætidʒi]

想一想再看

n. 战略,策略

 
debate [di'beit]

想一想再看

n. 辩论,讨论
vt. 争论,思考

联想记忆
silicon ['silikən]

想一想再看

n. 硅

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
manipulation [mə.nipju'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 操纵,控制,窜改

 
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。