手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 国家地理少儿版 > 正文

第21期:回顾节目十大最佳服装

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, guys. Charlie here.

观众们,大家好,我是查理。

Just going through Weird But True and checking out all the costumes that we wore during season two.

我们来聊一聊《世界真奇妙》节目,去看看第二季我们穿的所有服装。

I counted, and over the 13 episodes of season two, Kirby and I wear 94 different costumes.

我数了数,在第二季的13集里,我和柯比穿了94套不同的服装。

Boom.

哇。

Patrick likes to refer to the production of our show as just playing an aggressive form of dress up.

帕特里克喜欢将我们的节目制作称作声势浩大的装扮秀。

And I kind of agree with him.

我有点同意他的说法。

Enjoy your flight.

祝你旅途愉快。

Coming in at number 10, we have my old lady costumes.

第10套,我的老太太服。

Agnes!

阿格尼斯!

Otto.

奥托。

A hot air balloon!

一个热气球!

The first right here is in the plant episode where I dress up as Agnes Lillenthall, Kirby's wife.

第一次是在《植物》那集中,我装扮成柯比的妻子艾格妮丝·莉伦塔尔。

The next time is here as Miss Prissy, a little old English lady who's very prim and proper.

接下来是装扮成碧西小姐,她是一个非常拘谨和正派的英国老太太。

And the final one is during the volcano episode when I dress up as an old lady judge.

最后一次是在火山那集中,我打扮成一位年老的女评委。

And if I may say so myself, I think I look fantastic.

如果我可以评论一下自己的话,我觉得我看起来棒极了。

Coming in at number 9, we have Kirby's plane figures of history.

现在是第9套,里面是柯比的飞机历史人物。

So, when she played these characters she really popped off the screen and looked awesome.

她扮演这些角色时,她在屏幕上侃侃而谈,看起来棒极了。

When we look back and see like the best fitting costumes and the ones that worked the best,

我们回首过去的节目,去看最合身和效果最好的服装时,

Kirby's historical figures of plane history are definitely the best ones.

柯比在飞机历史剧集中的历史人物形象绝对是最好的。

Coming in at number 8, we have Colonial Charlie.

现在是第8套,是殖民时期的查理。

This is one of the costumes that they actually wear in Colonial Williamsburg.

这是他们在威廉斯堡殖民地穿的服装之一。

Every single part of that costume was made there onsite.

服装的每一部分都是现场制作。

so, they like sewed and dyed the actual fabrics.

所以,他们喜欢缝制和染色的面料。

The buttons on it were made at the blacksmith's shop.

上面的扣子是铁匠铺做的。

It was absolutely legit.

这绝对正统。

And I felt so awesome being a colonial person.

作为一个殖民时期的人,我感到非常棒。

Staple. Yeah!

装订,耶!

Number 7, we have the wood nymph and traveler costume.

第7套服装,是森林妖精和旅行者的服装。

Man, these wings were so fun to wear, I love them so much that I did not want to take 'em off.

伙计,这些翅膀戴起来真有趣,我太爱它们了,不想把它们摘下来。

I actually took them at the end of the season and I still have them

我实际上是在那季结束时搞到它们的,我还留着,

in case I ever want to dress up as a wood nymph again.

省得我想再次装扮成森林妖精。

I love the wings. They were amazing.

我喜欢这对翅膀,它们太棒了。

At number 6, we the have Anti-Reality Craft costumes.

第6套服装,是反现实的工艺服装。

These costumes were totally unexpected.

这些服装完全出人意料。

I thought they were just gonna be like these weird VR-type goggle things.

我以为它们会像这些奇怪的VR类型的护目镜。

But the art team pulled out these crazy futuristic leotards that were really fun to goof around in.

但艺术组拿出这些疯狂的未来主义紧身连衣裤,真的很好玩。

Beep Boop.

哔哔。

Top 10 Best Costumes From Weird But True! Weirdest, Bestest, Truest.jpg

At number 5, we have the L.A.B. league costumes.

第5套服装,是L.A.B.联盟的服装。

Live action battle league is from the defender's episode.

《实战联盟》是防卫者那集中的服装。

There were a bunch of different types of costumes.

有一堆不同类型的服装。

You have the Chicago shorebirds, the Tallahassee tigers, the Jacksonville jellies, and finally, you have the Kenosha sea cucumbers.

有芝加哥滨鸟、塔拉哈西老虎、杰克逊维尔果冻,最后还有基诺沙海参。

I think my favorite has gotta be the jellyfish costume.

我想我最喜欢的应该是水母装。

Just 'cause it's so goofy.

因为太傻了。

The combination of that helmet and the goggles and the powder blue pants made itself perfect in its entirety.

头盔、护目镜和粉蓝色裤子的结合使其整体看起来很完美。

Coming in at number 4, the volcanos 80's game show costumes.

排在第四位的是“火山”80游戏的服装。

They did such a good job of setting Casey, Kirby, and Patrick in that time period,

他们做得非常棒,把凯西、柯比和帕特里克放置到那个时间段中,

and this was like the one only time we ever did something with Kirby's hair to fit her character.

这是我们唯一一次使柯比的头发适应她的性格。

Correct again.

再次更正。

I consider that part of the costume, so that's why they come in at number four.

我认为这是服装的一部分,所以把它们排在第四。

At number 3, we have the costumes for the Volcano Judges.

第3套,是火山评委的服装。

The reason why I love these costumes and they're all the way up at number three is

我之所以喜欢这些服装,而且把它们排在第三位,

because we made these costumes and put 'em together literally like 30 seconds before shooting this scene.

是因为我们在拍摄前30秒钟,制作了这些服装,然后把它们拼在一起。

Kirby pulled a cowboy hat and is like, I'm gonna be a cowboy.

柯比戴上牛仔帽,说我要当牛仔。

I got the wig and was like, I'm gonna be an old lady.

我戴上假发说,我要做个老太太。

Casey put on some glasses and was like, I wanna be an old man.

凯西戴上眼镜说,我想当个老头。

And Patrick put on a moustache, he's like, I'm gonna be a dude with a moustache.

帕特里克戴上胡子,看起来好像是,我要当个留胡子的男人。

Just swung together at the last minute, and I thought it turned out great.

最后时刻把所有东西融合,我觉得效果很好。

For number 2, we have my pitcher plant costume.

第2套服装,是我的猪笼草服装。

Yeah Yeah.

耶。

Victory, victory, victory.

胜利、胜利、胜利。

This was without a doubt the most, involved and intricate costume of season two.

毫无疑问,这是第二季中最复杂精细的服装。

The hype is real.

大肆炒作是真的。

This costume required multiple fittings.

这套服装需要许多配件。

And my favorite part about this costume is that pool noodle rim because it looks so much like what a pitcher plant looks like in real life.

我最喜欢这套服装的部分是笼口的外圈,因为它看起来很像现实中的猪笼草。

So, they absolutely killed it.

所以,这套服装真是绝了。

My number one favorite is probably gonna be a surprise to you, but it's Kirby's queen of the dump costume.

我的头号最爱可能会让你大吃一惊,但那是柯比的垃圾堆女王服装。

People of the dump, this is your queen, Kirby.

垃圾堆之人,这是你们的柯比女王。

They made a cloak that has piping and trimming around the edge completely made out of garbage bags.

他们用垃圾袋做了一件披风,斗篷边缘有滚边和镶边。

And Kirby's crown is made out of paper plates.

柯比的王冠是用纸板做的。

But the best part of it is definitely that stuff with the soup can on top.

不过,最棒的部分肯定是顶部有汤罐的那个东西。

There you go guys, 94 costumes throughout the entire season, they're my top 10.

伙计们,整个剧集有94套服装,这些是我的前10名。

We had a great time wearing costumes.

我们穿着这些服装玩得很开心。

We had a great time on Weird But True.

我们在《世界真奇妙》节目中玩得很开心。

Captioned by Cotter Captioning Services.

说明文字由Cotter字幕服务公司提供。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
entirety [in'taiəti]

想一想再看

n. 全部

联想记忆
screen [skri:n]

想一想再看

n. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风
v. 放映,选拔,掩

 
powder ['paudə]

想一想再看

n. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药
vt. 洒粉于,使

 
pitcher ['pitʃə]

想一想再看

n. 水罐,[棒球]投手,[植]瓶状叶

联想记忆
episode ['episəud]

想一想再看

n. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事

联想记忆
combination [.kɔmbi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 结合,联合,联合体

联想记忆
craft [krɑ:ft]

想一想再看

n. 工艺,手艺,狡诈,航空器,行会成员
vt

 
helmet ['helmit]

想一想再看

n. 头盔,遮阳帽,盔甲

 
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。