手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 马云精彩演讲集锦 > 正文

马云达沃斯论坛访谈(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

And what happened year 2008? The financial crisis wiped out $19.2 trillion USA alone.

2008年发生了什么?仅美国在金融危机中就损失了19.2万亿美元。
They wiped out all of the white collars and destroyed 34 million jobs globally.
他们让无数的白领下岗,摧毁了全球3400万个工作岗位。
So what if the money — it’s not on Wall Street?
如果钱不在华尔街呢?
What if the money spent on the middle east, mid-west of the United States?
如果把钱花在美国中东部,中西部呢?
Developing the industry there, that could be changed a lot.
如果在那里发展产业,情况可能会发生很大变化。
So it’s not the other countries steal jobs from you guys. It is your strategy.
所以不是其他国家偷走了你们的工作。这是你的策略。
OK, but —But you do not distribute the money and things in a proper way.
好吧,但是,你没有以正确的方式分配钱和东西。
This is what I — and now we are having a backlash.
这就是,现在我们遭遇了强烈抵制。
And that backlash is a rebuke of globalization in so much of the conversation frankly that we have here.
这种强烈抵制是,在我们现在所进行的很多对话中提到的对全球化的谴责。
And that backlash is happening in the United States but I will say President Xi was here yesterday, you had lunch with him.
这种强烈抵制正在美国发生,但是我想说习主席昨天在这里,你和他共进了午餐。
And he was quoting Abraham Lincoln. What did you make of that?
他引用了亚伯拉罕·林肯的话。你怎么看的?
Well, I would say that the globalization is a great stuff.
我认为全球化是一件伟大的事情。
It’s the USA, it’s developed countries that teach us how to do globalization.
是美国,是发达国家教我们如何全球化。
I remember 2002 when China joined the WTO, everybody in China was so worried.
我记得2002年中国加入世贸组织的时候,每个人都很担心。
Me? I was worried because what if all the international products come to China, destroy our industry and we lose our job.
我?我很担心,因为如果所有的国际产品来到中国,破坏了我们的工业,我们就丢了工作。
So convinced China, after 20 years, then you guys are telling, say, this is a terrible thing.
20年后,中国深信不疑,你们会说,这是一件可怕的事情。
I believe globalization is good but globalization need to be improved.
我相信全球化是好的,但是全球化需要改进。
This is Donald Trump, president elect want to solve the problems, that globalization I think should be inclusive globalization.
这是唐纳德·特朗普总统想要解决的问题,我认为全球化应该是包容的全球化。
In the past 30 years, the globalization was controlled by 60,000 big companies.
在过去的30年里,全球化被6万家大公司所控制。
A hundred years ago, globalization was controlled by several kings and emperors.
一百年前,全球化是由几个国王和皇帝控制的。
What if the next 30 years we can support 6 million businesses doing business across the board?
如果在未来的30年里,我们能够支持600万家企业,让它们在全球范围内开展业务,那会怎么样?
What if the next 30 years we can help support 20 million small businesses, can do business across the board.
如果在未来的30年里,我们可以帮助支持2000万小企业进行全球贸易,那会怎么样?

马云达沃斯论坛访谈(3).png

So this is something which I believe globalization should be inclusive.

所以我认为全球化应该是包容的。
And do you think that the words of President Xi will happen in reality,
你认为习主席的话会在现实中实现吗?
which is to say that China has largely acted on its own behalf for many many years
也就是说,多年来,中国基本上是在以自己的名义行事,
and now is effectively saying that the U.S. needs to continue acting on everybody else’s behalf?
而现在实际上是,美国需要继续代表大家行事。
Yeah, I think the world needs some — it’s such a —
是的,我认为这个世界需要一些,这是一个...
Mr.Xi yesterday said it’s a wonderful time, it’s the best time or the worst time.
习近平昨日表示,这是一个美好的时代,这是最好的时代或最糟糕的时代。
The world needs a new leadership but the new leadership is about working together. This is what I understand.
世界需要新的领导,但新的领导需要携手合作。这是我的理解。
We do not necessarily need one specific leader to teach us what to do, what not to do.
我们并不一定需要一个特定的领导者来教我们什么该做,什么不该做。
But the world have to partner together. This is what I think.
但世界必须携手合作。这是我的想法。
And I think I like as a Chinese, as a business people I like, I feel proud for what President Xi said yesterday.
作为一个中国人,作为一个商人,我为习主席昨天的讲话感到自豪。
As a business person I want the world to share the prosperity together, to join the force together.
作为一名商人,我想与全世界一起分享繁荣,一起努力。
As a Chinese, I’m happy about what he committed.
作为一名中国人,我对他的承诺感到开心。
Yesterday he said — he speaks like us take the responsibility of the second largest economy.
昨天他说,他说我们作为第二大经济体要承担责任。
As the China, second largest economy, he has to take some responsibility.
中国作为第二大经济体,他必须承担一些责任。
This is the first time I heard a Chinese leader make number commitment.
这是我第一次听到中国领导人做出有数字的承诺。
He said next 10 years we are going to import $8 trillion.
他说,未来10年我们将进口8万亿美元商品。
This makes me feel excited, because China is transforming from exporting to importing.
这让我很兴奋,因为中国正在从出口向进口转型。
If there is a concrete number, if we keep fuel it, this is going to be a huge change to China and to the world.
如果有一个具体的数字,如果我们继续增大它,这对中国和世界都将是一个巨大的变化。
Do you think that it’s easier today for China to be interested in globalization because of the benefits that can accrue to China
你是否认为现在的中国更容易对全球化感兴趣,因为全球化能给中国带来好处,
because you’re continuing to develop than it is for countries that are ‘developed’?
因为中国在继续发展,而不是“发达国家”?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
prosperity [prɔs'periti]

想一想再看

n. 繁荣,兴旺

联想记忆
distribute [di'stribjut]

想一想再看

v. 分配,散布

联想记忆
convinced [kən'vinst]

想一想再看

adj. 信服的

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
import [im'pɔ:t]

想一想再看

n. 进口,进口商品,意义
v. 进口,输入

联想记忆
effectively [i'fektivli]

想一想再看

adv. 事实上,有效地

 
rebuke [ri'bju:k]

想一想再看

v. 斥责,指责,阻止 n. 指责,谴责,非难

联想记忆
committed [kə'mitid]

想一想再看

adj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。