手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 马云精彩演讲集锦 > 正文

马云达沃斯论坛访谈(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Well, first, the WTO rule is not decided by China. It’s not made by China.

首先,世贸组织的规则不是由中国决定的。它不是中国制定的。
I will say there’s something that I want to change WTO is design —
我想说的是,我想改变WTO的一点是设计,
lot of the rules designed for big companies in the past 30 years — and only big companies can do it.
在过去的30年里,很多规则都是为大公司设计的,而且只有大公司才能做到。
And China definitely benefits a lot from opening.
中国确实从开放中获益良多。
I think China should learn one thing: that we grew in the past 30 years, it’s because we opened to the world.
我认为中国应该学会一件事:我们在过去30年里取得了发展,那是因为我们向世界开放了。
If we continue to open — Well, not fully. Not fully.
如果我们继续开放——好吧,不是完全开放。不完全。
American business that wants to effectively go into business in China has a very difficult time,
想要在中国有效开展业务的美国企业面临着非常困难的时期,
has to partner effectively with a company that’s there already.
他们必须与已经存在的公司进行有效合作。
This is why I said China has problems too.
这就是为什么我说中国也有问题。
The world has problems and China definitely has a lot of problems.
世界有问题,中国肯定有很多问题。
China should open, should be more confidence.
中国应该开放,应该更有信心。
This is what I feel yesterday, I feel the confidence of Mr.Xi that he is ready to open more to the world.
这就是我昨天所感受到的,我感受到习先生的信心,他已经准备好向世界进一步开放。
This is what I suggest that we should solve the problem by business community, by negotiation.
这就是我所建议的,由商界通过谈判来解决这个问题。
The China joined WTO for like, 20 years or 70 years, I don’t know the number.
中国加入世贸组织大概有20年或70年了,我不知道具体是多少年。
But the past years that I think we as a business, we as a country, we as the world, we have to review something.
但是在过去的几年里,我认为我们作为一个企业,我们作为一个国家,我们作为一个世界,我们必须回顾一些事情。
But not because unbalance the things, we stop it. You’ve been calling for something called eWTP.
但不是因为失去平衡,我们就停止它。你们一直在提倡一个叫世界电子贸易平台的东西。
What is that? This is what I would talk about, is that the WTO was great but they’re mainly designed for developed countries’ big companies.
那是什么?这就是我想说的,世贸组织是伟大的,但它主要是为发达国家的大公司设计的。
There’s no opportunity for small businesses.
小企业没有机会。
We want to build up an Electronic World Trade Platform (eWTP) to support young people, small business,
我们希望建立一个世界电子贸易平台来支持年轻人、小企业、
through mobile phones, internet they can sell, buy, across the board.
通过手机,互联网,他们可以在全球销售,购买商品。
And the other thing is that WTO is a very interesting organization,
另一件事是WTO是一个非常有趣的组织,
when you put door around — when you put 200 government officers in one room, ask them to agree on something: it’s impossible.
当你把200名政府官员关在一个房间里,让他们同意一件事:这是不可能的。
I can never imagine that they can agree on something together.
我无法想象他们会在某件事上意见一致。
Business should be decided by business people.
商务应该由商务人士来决定。
So we believe eWTP should be something that the business people sit down together,
所以我们认为应该让商业人士坐在一起讨论世界电子贸易平台,
agree on something, negotiate on something and get endorsement from the government.
同意一些事情,协商一些事情,得到政府的支持。

马云达沃斯论坛访谈(4).png

Let’s talk a little bit about Alibaba and the model itself,

让我们来谈谈阿里巴巴及其模式本身,
because I think for many in the West, if you will, they don’t necessarily understand it.
因为我认为对很多西方人来说,他们不一定能理解。
And to the extent that — to the extent that I could try to compare it to Amazon, which I know you think is an unfair comparison.
在某种程度上——在某种程度上,我可以试着把它和亚马逊进行比较,我知道你们认为这是不公平的比较。
One of the things that’s so fascinating to me is that Amazon and Jeff Bezos have pursued what might be described as a very asset heavy business model.
令我着迷的一件事是,亚马逊和杰夫·贝佐斯一直在追求一种可能被称为非常注重资产的商业模式。
They’re buying airplanes, they want to own the entire supply chain from beginning to end.
他们购买飞机,他们想要从头到尾拥有整个供应链。
And Alibaba has effectively an asset like business, it is very much in terms of the retail piece of this, the opposite.
阿里巴巴拥有一种有效的资产,就像商业一样,在很大程度上做的是零售部分,与之相反。
You don’t want to own the warehouses, you don’t want to own the logistics companies.
你们不想拥有仓库,你们不想拥有物流公司。
How do you think about that? Is Jeff Bezos right or are you right? And is there going to be a meeting in the middle?
你怎么看?杰夫·贝索斯是对的还是你是对的?中间会有一个交合吗?
I hope both are right. And because the world can never have a one model.
我希望两者都是对的。因为世界不可能只有一个模式。
If the world has only one correct model, the world is too boring. We need to have all kinds of models.
如果这个世界只有一个正确的模式,那么这个世界就太无聊了。我们需要各种各样的模型。
And the people who do the model should believe in the model and I believe what I do, right?
做模型的人应该相信模型,我也相信我所做的事情,对吧?
The difference between Amazon and us: Amazon is more like an empire; everything they should control themselves: buy and sell.
亚马逊和我们的区别:亚马逊更像是一个帝国;他们应该控制自己的一切:购买和销售。
And our philosophy is that we want to be an ecosystem.
我们的理念是我们想要成为一个生态系统。
Our philosophy is to empower others to sell, empower others to service, empower — make sure the other people are more powerful than us,
我们的哲学是帮助别人销售,帮助别人服务,帮助——确保别人比我们更有力量,
making sure with our technology, our innovation, our partners, our 10 million small business sellers, they can compete with Microsoft, IBM.
确保我们的技术,我们的创新,我们的合作伙伴,我们的1000万小企业销售商,能够和微软,IBM竞争。
Our philosophy is that we think using Internet technology we can make every company become Amazon.
我们的理念是,我们认为利用互联网技术,我们可以让每个公司都成为亚马逊。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 
comparison [kəm'pærisn]

想一想再看

n. 比较

联想记忆
community [kə'mju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
platform ['plætfɔ:m]

想一想再看

n. 平台,站台,月台,讲台,(政党的)政纲

联想记忆
ecosystem ['ekəusistəm]

想一想再看

n. 生态系统

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
confidence ['kɔnfidəns]

想一想再看

adj. 骗得信任的
n. 信任,信心,把握

联想记忆
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。