手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 马云精彩演讲集锦 > 正文

马云达沃斯论坛访谈(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You praise the quality, though, of some of these?

你对其中一些的质量赞不绝口吗?
I would talk about later, right? Those criminals said they can go anywhere but not on Taobao and Tmall
我一会儿再讲,好吧?那些罪犯说他们可以去任何地方,但不能上淘宝和天猫,
because using our data would trace where they are, who they are, what’s the address, what the amount.
因为使用我们的数据可以追踪他们在哪里,他们是谁,地址在哪里,数量是多少。
And we’ll deliver this to the police station and are working with them to arrest them.
我们会把这个送到警察局,和他们合作逮捕他们。
The quality issue is something I want to share with people. It’s not by praising the fake products.
质量问题是我想与大家分享的事情。不是通过赞扬假冒产品。
I want to say that for so many years, those branded companies
我想说这么多年来,对品牌公司来说,
you have to be very careful because the fake products, their quality improving is scary.
你必须非常小心,因为假冒产品,他们的质量改进是很可怕的。
That is the difference between us, because when you find the guys,
这就是我们之间的区别,因为当你找到这些人,
the thing the people said this is fake and you have to find people —
那些人说这是假的,你得找人,
you have to find a third party institution to check if it is a fake or not.
你必须找一个第三方机构来检查它是不是假的。
We find, sometimes, the quality is better.
我们发现,有时质量更好。
And I tell you another thing is even scarier, a lot of — there is a one branded company.
我告诉你另一件更可怕的事,很多——有一个品牌公司,
He said we are selling fake products, we check everything. It’s nothing wrong.
他说我们在卖假货,我们检查了一切。没有问题。
So we said, what is wrong, so we buy the products from his flag shop and deliver to them.
所以我们说,有什么问题,所以我们是从他的旗舰店购买产品,并交付给他们。
This is a fake. You know what I am saying.
这是赝品。你知道我在说什么。
We buy, shop — buy things from the flag shop of this brand and deliver back.
我们从这个品牌的旗舰店买东西,然后送回来。
It’s the fake products they say. So it’s a big confusing.
他们说这是假货。这是一个很大的困惑。
This is fighting against the fake products, it’s the war against the greedy, human greediness It’s not easy.
这是一场打击假货的战争,这是一场对抗贪婪的战争,对抗人类的贪婪并不容易。
You cannot finish it. But you have to continue to fight.
你无法完成它。但你必须继续战斗。
And I want to say we put 2000 people, 1 billion RMB every year fighting against that, we can never finish the work within two years.
我想说,我们每年投入10亿元人民币,让2000人打击假货,我们不可能在两年内完成这项工作。
But I’m happy where the people criticize me, criticize us,
但我很高兴有人批评我,批评我们,
the most important is that we are happy about the progress we’ve made.
最重要的是,我们对所取得的进展感到高兴。
But if people praise me, so you know, when people say, ‘Jack, you are wonderful’,
但是如果人们称赞我,你知道,当人们说,“杰克,你太棒了”,
I know I am not wonderful, right? Alibaba is great, we’re not great. We’re just a 17-year old company.
我知道我并不出色,对吧?阿里巴巴很伟大,我们不伟大。我们只是一家成立17年的公司。

马云达沃斯论坛访谈(6).png

But when people say ‘you’re doing nothing’, No, we’re doing a lot of things but you don’t have to argue,

但是当人们说“你什么都没做”时,不,我们做了很多事情,但你不必争论,
you don’t have to debate. You do what you believe.
你不需要争论。你做你相信的事。
One of the things you mentioned was using big data on the piracy side,
你提到的一件事是在盗版方面使用大数据,
but the other thing that you’re using a lot of that big data to do is provide credit and effectively banking the unbanked.
但是你使用大量的大数据做的另一件事是提供信贷,有效地为没有银行账户的人提供银行服务。
And what’s so fascinating to me and I hope you’ll share it, as we’ve talked about the sesame credit,
让我着迷的是,我希望你们能分享,因为我们已经谈到了芝麻信用,
how you are able to use big data effectively to figure out
在这个有些人之前没有信用历史的市场上,
who deserves credit and who doesn’t in a marketplace where some of these people had no credit history before?
如何有效地利用大数据来弄清楚谁值得信任,谁不值得信任?
OK. Well, before we do that, we had a system called teach computers to learn how to anti-fake products,
好的。在此之前,我们有一个系统叫“教电脑学习如何防伪”,
teach the computers learn how to — because we have Alipay, a lot of people try to use all the ways to cheating.
教电脑学会怎么——因为我们有支付宝,很多人想尽一切办法作弊。
So we teach the computer how to do that, the cheating things.
所以我们教电脑如何防止人们作弊。
So we’ve been doing that for 10 years, until now there is called artificial intelligence, because we’ve been doing that.
我们已经这样做了10年,直到现在才有了人工智能,因为我们一直在这样做。
We are a data company. Eight years ago we said to ourself Alibaba should not be an e-commerce company,
我们是一家数据公司。八年前,我们对自己说,阿里巴巴不应该是一家电子商务公司,
we should be a data company, because we have the data from consumers,
我们应该是一家数据公司,因为我们有来自消费者的数据,
we have data from the manufacturers, we have data from the logistic companies and transactions.
我们有制造商的数据,还有物流公司和交易的数据。
But we think how we can make the data really beneficial to the society.
但我们想的是如何让这些数据真正对社会有益。
What China need is that we have a lot of great people, all the small business,
中国需要的是,我们有很多优秀的人才,所有的小企业,
they have a very — they’re very credible but we don’t have a credit system for that.
他们非常非常可信,但我们没有信用体系。
So how can we use a credit rating system based on the data we have to giving everybody a sesame rating system?
那么我们如何使用基于我们所拥有的数据的信用评级系统来给每个人一个芝麻评级分数呢?
That is so powerful in the past four years, because every individual, every small business,
这在过去的四年里是如此的强大,因为每个人,每个小企业,
if they have been using our services, we’ve given a rating system.
如果他们使用过我们的服务,我们会给他们一个评级系统。
So we’re giving loans. In the past five years we’ve given 5 million business loans.
所以我们提供贷款。在过去的五年里,我们已经提供了500万笔商业贷款。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
trace [treis]

想一想再看

n. 痕迹,踪迹,微量
vt. 追踪,找出根源

 
criticize ['kritisaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 批评,吹毛求疵,非难
vi. 批评

 
fascinating ['fæsineitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 迷人的

联想记忆
arrest [ə'rest]

想一想再看

vt. 逮捕,拘留
n. 逮捕,拘留

联想记忆
intelligence [in'telidʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 理解力,智力
n. 情报,情报工作,情报

联想记忆
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
credible ['kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可信的,可靠的

联想记忆
flag [flæg]

想一想再看

n. 旗,旗帜,信号旗
vt. (以旗子)标出

联想记忆
artificial [.ɑ:ti'fiʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 人造的,虚伪的,武断的

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。