手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 马云精彩演讲集锦 > 正文

马云达沃斯论坛访谈(7)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

They only borrow $5000. Three minutes, we can decide whether we should give you money, how much we want to give.

他们只借5000美元。三分钟,我们可以决定我们是否应该借你钱,我们要给多少。
Within one second, the money will be in account and zero people touch.
一秒钟之内,钱就会到账,没有人碰过。
So we call it three-one-zero. And even today the sesame rating system becomes people dating.
所以我们称它为311。即使在今天,芝麻评分系统也变成了人们约会的参考。
The mother-in-law wants to say, ‘Hey, you want to date with my daughter?
岳母想说,‘嘿,你想和我女儿约会吗?
Show me your rating system of the sesame card?’ So it’s so funny.
给我看看你的芝麻卡评分系统?“所以这很有趣。
We go to the — people want to rent a car, people want to rent a bicycle, they will say,
人们想租一辆车,想租一辆自行车,他们会说,
‘Show me your sesame card? Umm, good’, because if they do not pay back, if they do not fulfill,
“给我看看你的芝麻卡?”嗯,很好,因为如果他们不还钱,如果他们不履行,
the rating system is going to low down and they can never rent a house.
信用分会降下来,他们再也租不到房子了。
This is what we want to build up the system, that if you sell or buy fake products, the sesame cards will show.
这就是我们想要建立的系统,如果你出售或购买假冒产品,芝麻卡上就会显示出来。
I am going to open up to questions but a final one for me.
我准备回答大家的问题,最后一个问题。
There’s been a lot of speculation that you’re going to get into the business of Hollywood.
有很多人猜测你会进入好莱坞这个行业。
Your name has appeared Alibaba Group at the beginning of a couple of big films recently.
最近,你的名字出现在阿里巴巴集团的几部大片的开头。
What is the ambition for Alibaba in the entertainment world?
阿里巴巴在娱乐界的雄心是什么?
The beginning like this several years, every five years we have a review for our strategy.
开始的时候就像这样,每五年我们都会检讨一下我们的战略。
Now our strategy is always look at the 30 years and 10 years.
现在我们的战略总是着眼于30年和10年。
Every strategic decisions we make, we have to ask one question: Does this decision we make solve society problem?
我们做的每一个战略决策,我们都要问一个问题:我们做的这个决策能解决社会问题吗?
Because we believe the bigger social problem you solve, the more successful you are.
因为我们相信,你解决的社会问题越大,你就越成功。
So if we do — this cannot solve any social problems, we don’t do it.
所以如果我们这样做,这不能解决任何社会问题,我们就不这样做。
Second, is this project going to be successful in 10 years?
第二,这个项目能在10年内成功吗?
If this is going to be successful in 10 years, let’s do it.
如果这能在10年内成功,我们就这么做吧。
If it’s going to be successful in one year or one month, then I will say forget about it.
如果它能在一年或一个月之内成功,那么我会说,忘掉它吧。
Because why you can be successful in one year or one month.
因为你为什么能在一年或一个月内成功呢。
So we all have to fulfill it and five years ago we had a big debate about ten years later,
所以我们都必须完成它,五年前我们有一个关于十年后的大辩论,
twenty years what are the things the China society, the world want.
二十年来,中国社会、世界想要的东西是什么?
So we say happiness and health. 2H strategy: happiness and health.
所以我们说是幸福和健康。2H战略:幸福和健康。
We believe Hollywood — the movie industry bring people happy, because today nobody is happy.
我们相信好莱坞——电影产业能带给人们快乐,因为今天没有人快乐。
Rich people are not happy, poor people not happy.
富人不快乐,穷人不快乐。

马云达沃斯论坛访谈(7).png

At least when I watch a movie, I feel happy, right? So I think we should partner with the Hollywood,

至少当我看电影的时候,我感到快乐,对吗?所以我认为我们应该和好莱坞合作,
especially like a lot of — we have a different way of living and in China, the movie, we have a lot of heroes.
特别是像很多,我们有不同的生活方式,在中国,电影里有很多英雄。
But China movies, heroes always dead, the American movie, hero never die.
但是中国电影,英雄总是会死的,美国电影,英雄永远不死。
If all the heroes die, who want to be the hero? So my movie, I want to make the hero live.
如果所有的英雄都死了,谁想成为英雄?所以在我的电影里,我想让英雄活着。
So this is — this is I think we should learn a lot and it’s only about two years.
所以这是,我认为我们应该学到很多,现在才大约两年的时间。
So we have another eight years to go. I want to make our company that it’s not e-commerce.
所以我们还有8年的时间。我想让我们的公司不再是电子商务公司。
It’s something that’s giving people inspirations, giving people — because I learned a lot.
这给了人们灵感,给了人们——因为我学到了很多。
For example, we will see that my favorite movie Forrest Gump.
例如,我们会看到我最喜欢的电影《阿甘正传》。
You know life is tough. This is I learned and that inspired me.
你知道生活是艰苦的。这是我学到的东西,它激励了我。
That is why when people call me crazy, stupid in the past 17 years, you’re crazy,
这就是为什么在过去的17年里,当人们说我疯了,傻了,你疯了,
you’re doing something that will never work, you are stupid.
你在做一件永远不会成功的事,你真愚蠢。
How can you do that model? Amazon, this model; eBay this model, why Alibaba, this model?
你怎么做那个模式?亚马逊是这个模式;易趣是这种模式,为什么是阿里巴巴这种模式?
I told myself ‘Forrest Gump said, go ahead, never care about what the other people’.
我告诉自己,“阿甘说过,勇往直前,不要管别人。”
And the other thing, Forrest Gump said nobody makes money out of catching whales, people make money by catching shrimps.
另一件事,阿甘说没人能从捕鲸中赚钱,人们靠捕虾赚钱。
So we serve small business. Fair enough. Jack Ma, we should probably end it there.
所以我们为小企业服务。很好。马云,我们也许应该就此结束。
Because we’re going to run out of time. But I thank you.
因为我们快没时间了。但我要谢谢你。
Thank you. Thank you so much for the conversation.
谢谢你。非常感谢你的谈话。
I promised we’d sneak in a question or two when literally have two minutes, so they’re going to get upset with me.
我答应过在只有两分钟的时间里,我们会偷偷提一两个问题,所以他们会生我的气的。
And if you have a question and we’re going to have — I got to beg you to do it within literally a second to go for it right there.
如果你有问题,我们将,我请求你在一秒钟内完成,就在这里。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
inspired [in'spaiəd]

想一想再看

adj. 有创见的,有灵感的

联想记忆
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
speculation [.spekju'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 沉思,推测,投机

联想记忆
ambition [æm'biʃən]

想一想再看

n. 雄心,野心,抱负,精力
vt. 有 ..

联想记忆
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
debate [di'beit]

想一想再看

n. 辩论,讨论
vt. 争论,思考

联想记忆
strategic [strə'ti:dʒik]

想一想再看

adj. 战略的,重要的,基本的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。