手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第81期:塞斯·梅耶斯在演播室的绝妙问答(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So what's on your desk here?

你桌子上的是什么?

These are some NFL football pencils and this is a Stefon nesting doll.

这些是一些职业橄榄球大联盟的铅笔,那是一个娃娃。

Where did you get those?

你从哪儿搞到的?

Pencils on eBay, the nesting doll was a gift.

铅笔是从易趣网上买的,玩具娃娃是礼物。

Can you answer a question from the studio audience?

你能回答演播室观众的问题吗?

I'd love to.

我很乐意。

Great.

太棒了。

Seth, I'm getting married in an hour.

塞斯,我一小时后就要结婚了。

What if I forgot to say I do?

如果我忘了说我愿意怎么办?

Rehearse your vows two times more than you think you need to.

把誓言多排练两次。

Thank you.

谢谢。

Good luck man.

祝你好运。

Do you use teleprompter or cue cards cue?

你用提词器还是提示卡?

Cue cards. Actually, that's my cue card guy Wally.

提示卡,那是我的提词人盖伊·沃利。

Excluding New York, favorite City?

除了纽约,最喜欢的城市?

Chicago.

芝加哥。

Favorite European city?

最喜欢的欧洲城市?

Amsterdam.

阿姆斯特丹。

What was your wife answer to those questions?

你妻子会怎么回答这些问题?

Nashville and Paris.

纳什维尔和巴黎。

Can I get a raise?.

我能加薪吗?

No.

不行。

What's the last thing you do before the show?

你在演出前做的最后一件事是什么?

I go to the green room and say Hi to the guests.

我去休息室向嘉宾问好。

You wanna come with me.

想和我一起去吗?

Yes.

当然。

All right.

好的。

Cool.

酷。

What was your favorite subject in school?

你在学校最喜欢的科目是什么?

English.

英语。

Least favorite.

最不喜欢的科目。

Chemistry.

化学。

Three desert island books.

三本描述荒岛的书。

That's always a good one.

这总是个好问题。

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Code of the Woosters and Catch Two.

《锅匠、裁缝、士兵、间谍》、《伍斯特密码》和《抓捕二》。

Who's your best friend?

谁是你最好的朋友?

My best friend is my brother.

我最好的朋友是我哥哥。

What's the spirit animal?

你的灵兽是什么?

I don't know, an otter.

我不知道,水獭。

What's your favorite all-time TV show?

你最喜欢的电视剧是什么?

My favorite all-time TV show is The Wire.

我最喜欢的电视剧是《火线重案组》。

What's your favorite movie?

你最喜欢的电影是什么?

I love the movie In Bruges.

我喜欢的电影是《杀手没有假期》。

You could make a cameo in any TV show, what would it be?

你可以在任何电视节目中客串,你会客串哪个?

Why not Game of Thrones.

《权力的游戏》怎么样。

Who'd you play in it?

你演谁?

Jaime Lannister's new hand.

詹姆·兰尼斯特的新手。

What do you miss most about Saturday Night Live?

《周末夜现场》最让你怀念的是什么?

I guess I would say I missed the people.

我会说我想念那些人。

73问.jpg

Hey, check this out, is where the band rehearses.

看这里,这是乐队排练的地方。

Great.

真棒。

What is the hardest part of being head writer at SNL?

作为《周末夜现场》的首席撰稿人,最难的是什么?

The hours.

时间。

Funniest SNL writer people don't know about.

《周末夜现场》最搞笑,但不为人知的撰稿人是谁。

James Anderson.

詹姆斯·安德森。

What's the most memorable thing Lorne Michaels ever told you?

洛恩·迈克尔斯告诉你最难忘的事是什么?

He told me you could never ask for credit.

他告诉我你永远不要邀功。

Cast member who made you laugh the hardest.

最让你发笑的演员。

Horatio Sanz.

霍雷肖·桑兹。

Sketch that made you laugh the hardest the first time you heard it.

第一次听到时让你笑得最厉害的话。

That would be the first time I heard what up with that.

那是我第一次听到“怎么回事”。

What are you most excited about these days?

近期最让你兴奋的是什么?

Making the show better.

让节目更精彩。

Person you couldn't do the show without.

一个你不能离开的人。

My producer Mike shoemaker.

我的制作人迈克·舒马克。

What is this for?

这是在干什么?

Vogue.

给《VOGUE》做节目。

What's Vogue?

《VOGUE》是什么?

It's a fashion magazine.

时尚杂志。

I'm sorry, it's a comedy writer.

对不起,这是个喜剧撰稿人。

What advice would you give yourself at 13?

你会给13岁的自己什么建议?

Stick with the Red Sox, they won't let you down.

坚持支持波士顿红袜队,他们不会让你失望。

What advice would you give yourself at 25?

给25岁自己的建议?

Don't get a day job.

不要打零工。

What advice would you give yourself at 34?

给34岁自己的建议?

You're about to meet an incredible woman, don't let her get away.

你就要遇到一个不可思议的女人了,别让她跑掉。

Best encounter with someone who recognized you in public.

在公共场合与认出你的人的最佳邂逅。

Anytime I was recognized by an old person, I'm really happy.

每当我被老人家认出时,我都很高兴。

What would you talk about when you reach their age?

当你到了他们那个年纪时,你会聊什么?

How being an old person gives you the perspective to finally enjoy life?

作为一个老年人,如何享受生活?

What's your favorite holiday?

你最喜欢的节日是什么?

Thanksgiving.

感恩节。

Why?

为什么?

Because I have so much to be thankful for.

因为我有太多值得感激的事。

When I did this with Anna Wintour, she said Americans lack humor.

我采访安娜·温图尔时,她说美国人缺乏幽默感。

What do you think British people are lacking?

你觉得英国人缺少什么?

Fashion sense.

时尚感。

Did you just burn Anna Wintour?

你激怒了安娜·温图尔?

Yeah, I did.

是的。

Are you regretting it?

你后悔吗?

A little.

有一点。

Do you want us to edit it out?

你想让我们把它剪掉吗?

That'd be great.

那太好了。

Thank you.

非常感谢。

Seth, I gotta go, Thanks so much.

塞斯,我得走了,非常感谢。

Yeah, it was fun, I appreciate it.

好的,这个访谈很有趣,我很感激。

You got it.

你懂了。

Have a good show tonight.

祝你今晚的节目制作愉快。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
cameo ['kæmiəu]

想一想再看

n. 刻有浮雕的宝石或贝壳 n. (文艺或戏剧)小品,小

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
encounter [in'kauntə]

想一想再看

n. 意外的相见,遭遇
v. 遇到,偶然碰到,

 
sketch [sketʃ]

想一想再看

n. 素描,草图,概述,梗概
v. 速写,草拟

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
comedy ['kɔmidi]

想一想再看

n. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件

 
vogue [vəug]

想一想再看

n. 时尚,流行

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
otter ['ɔtə]

想一想再看

n. 水獭;水獭皮

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。