手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 马云精彩演讲集锦 > 正文

马云斯坦福大学商学院演讲(11)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I think my friend Careb asking me about questions in the D conference.

我想我的朋友很关心在数字大会上问我的问题。
No market welcomes gamblers. You go there, create a value for local people, have time, it will have chance.
没有哪个市场欢迎赌徒。你去那里,为当地人创造价值,有时间,就有机会。
So, I believe, that doing business, today in everywhere in the world is difficult.
所以,我相信,今天在世界各地做生意是很困难的。
China is –my wife and I was debating yesterday morning while driving.
昨天早上开车的时候,我和我的妻子进行了辩论。
She think, oh no, so difficult to do business in the USA because they have a Wal-Mart chain, whatever chain, everything is a chain.
她想,哦,不,在美国做生意太难了,因为他们有沃尔玛连锁店,不管什么连锁店,所有东西都是连锁店。
Even the coffee is a chain. She said, how can you have a small business?
甚至连咖啡都是连锁店。她说,你怎么能做小生意呢?
And I said, well, in U.S. it’s easy for small business to do just that.
我说,在美国,小企业很容易做到这一点。
So, there’s a professor sitting next to us say we should have a big debate.
坐在我们旁边的一位教授说我们应该进行一场大讨论。
Which country is easier to do business, U.S.A. or China?
哪个国家做生意更容易,美国还是中国?
And I think, China, today, if you still think about we should follow the government policy, you know, guanxi, forget it.
我认为,今天的中国,如果你仍然认为我们应该遵循政府政策,你知道,关系,忘记它。
I have said again and again, in the past 12 years, every time I speak of China,
在过去的12年里,我一次又一次地说到中国,
if you meet somebody come to you say, I have a strong guanxi with that mayor, forget about this guy.
如果你遇到某人,跟你说,我和那个市长关系很好,忘了这个家伙吧。
The only guanxi is the guanxi with the customer.
唯一的关系就是和客户的关系。
If the customer love you, the government would bitterly love you.
如果客户爱你,政府也会非常地爱你。
Trust me. They need the tax. The need the jobs.
相信我。他们需要税收。需要工作。
But if you want to pick the wrong, you know? You’re in trouble.
但如果你想选错,你知道吗?你就有麻烦了。
So I don’t, I don’t believe that, because my relationship with the government in the past 12 years as always in love with them, don’t marry them.
所以我不相信,因为我和政府在过去的12年里,一直爱他们,但不要嫁给他们。
Always. I love them. Every time they come, I tell them the truth.
总是这样。我爱他们。每次他们来,我都把真相告诉他们。
I do everything they tell me. Yeah, okay. Right, let’s communicate. But do business, sorry.
他们说什么我就做什么。是的,好的。让我们沟通。但是要做生意,抱歉。
My friend does business with government, not me. In this way you get respect from them.
我的朋友和政府做生意,而不是我。这样你就会得到他们的尊重。
If it’s that serious about Alipay just listen to them because it’s a law, it’s not government guanxi.
如果支付宝真的要这么做,那就听他们的,因为这是法律,而不是政府关系。

马云斯坦福大学商学院演讲(11).png

So I give this advice. It’s always. Scared, looking far away.

所以我给出了这个建议。它总是这样。害怕,望向远方。
Oh my God, this is a difficult place. Go there, test. Jump into it.
天啊,这地方真难搞。去那里,试验。跳进去。
You never learn to swim until you are in the water. China is not that bad.
不到水里是学不会游泳的。中国并没有那么糟糕。
But, people ask me why China has no Apple.
但是,人们问我为什么中国没有苹果。
USA have capitalism for more than 200 years, right? That thick fertilizers, people company die, grow, die grow that’s a fertilizer.
美国实行资本主义已经有200多年了,对吧?那厚厚的肥料,人死,公司倒闭,成长,倒闭,成长,那就是肥料。
China only 30 years after reform, Dengxiaoping, 30 years have company like TenCent, Baidu, Alibaba,
邓小平领导的中国改革才30年,30年来有了像腾讯,百度,阿里巴巴这种公司,
see, not bad, right? So let’s wait for another six, 30 years.
看,还不错,对吧?我们再等6、30年。
We will have them. And that is not China, that belongs to world, because it belongs to Internet at the time.
我们会拥有它们的。那不是中国,而是属于世界的,因为它在这个时代属于互联网。
Belongs to the young people who were born 1990s. And 1980s. Your 2000s.
属于90后的年轻人。还有80后的人。还有00后。
These are the people going to change the world, and especially most of the students here.
这些人将会改变世界,尤其是这里的大多数学生。
And they are the future. I believe that.
他们就是未来。我相信。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
conference ['kɔnfərəns]

想一想再看

n. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会

联想记忆
communicate [kə'mju:nikeit]

想一想再看

v. 交流,传达,沟通

联想记忆
debate [di'beit]

想一想再看

n. 辩论,讨论
vt. 争论,思考

联想记忆
reform [ri'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 改革,改造,革新
n. 改革,改良

联想记忆
fertilizer ['fə:tilaizə]

想一想再看

n. 肥料

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。