手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 马云精彩演讲集锦 > 正文

马云谈阿里巴巴历史(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Some people when they think about getting on the internet and trying to reach foreign markets, whether it's China or India or somewhere else, worry about counterfeiting.

有些人一想到上网,想要进入国外市场,无论是中国、印度还是其他地方,就会担心假货。

They worry about fake products underselling them when they are not the real thing.

他们担心假冒产品低价卖给他们,不是真的东西。

How do you deal with that? How do you reassure them?

你是怎么处理的?你如何让他们安心?

Like any entrepreneur, when you start a business, you start to worry, and people around you worry much more than you do.

和任何企业家一样,当你开始创业时,你会担心,而你周围的人比你担心得更多。

When I start Alibaba, my parents worry, my wife worry, my friends worry, my teachers worry, my students worry, everybody worry.

当我创建阿里巴巴的时候,我的父母担心,我的妻子担心,我的朋友担心,我的老师担心,我的学生担心,每个人都担心。

And they worry about a lot of things. The only thing that I worry is that I should not disappoint the people who believe in me.

他们担心很多事情。我唯一担心的是,我不应该让相信我的人失望。

When we started Alibaba, we have a lot of things people worry.

当我们创立阿里巴巴的时候,我们有很多大家担心的事情。

You know, when we start Alibaba, hey, you don't have a payment, you don't have a trust.

你知道,当我们创建阿里巴巴,嘿,你没有支付方式,你没有信任。

People do not believe online. They believe in face-to-face meeting.

人们不相信网络。他们相信面对面的见面。

And government does not support internet, nobody support e-commerce.

政府不支持互联网,没有人支持电子商务。

4.png

How could you do it? I think as an entrepreneur, if everything is ready, that does not need you.

你怎么能这么做?我认为作为一个企业家,如果一切都准备好了,那就不需要你了。

Because nothing's ready. That needs entrepreneurship.

正式因为没有准备好。才需要创业精神。

Counterfeit things, of course there are a lot at the beginning.

仿冒品,一开始当然有很多。

But you have to fix it. So, in the past 15 years, we spent a lot of time because you have to make sure the customer feels safe, happy, the brand feel happy.

但你必须解决这个问题。所以,在过去的15年里,我们花了很多时间,因为你必须确保客户感到安全、快乐,品牌感到快乐。

Your reputation is --The reputation is the one. The reputation is the best.

你的信誉是…信誉是第一的。信誉是最好的。

Otherwise, the people say, I sell on the site and my things were copied and stolen.

否则,人们会说,我在网站上卖东西,我的东西被复制和盗窃了。

So we are using a lot of ways to do that.

所以我们用了很多方法来做到这一点。

Today, more than 100,000 brands partner with us.

今天,超过10万个品牌与我们合作。

And I think we have today, I assure all the SME's here, we are the company online today, the leader on NT counterfeit and IP protection.

我想今天,我向所有在这里的中小企业保证,我们是如今的线上公司,NT假冒和知识产权保护的领导者。

Because we know there are three things that will make our site die, three things that will be the cancer of our business.

因为我们知道有三件事会让我们的网站消亡,这三件事会成为我们事业的癌症。

Counterfeit, IP, and cheating. So a lot of things to worry about doing business.

假冒、知识产权和欺骗。做生意有很多需要担心的事情。

We also worry about people cannot receive money. If you sell things, nobody will.

我们还担心人们收不到钱。如果你卖东西,收不到钱没人会卖。

If you cannot receive the money, you will be cheated.

如果你收不到钱,你就会被骗。

So we are using AliPay, we are using all the ways we do to try to make sure that SME can easily sell, easily receive the money, and customer service is good.

所以我们使用支付宝,我们使用所有的方法来确保中小企业能够轻松地销售,轻松地收钱,以及良好的客户服务。

When you created Alibaba, there were three things you said about it.

当您创建阿里巴巴的时候,您说了三句话。

I want to talk about the comparison with Amazon.

我想谈谈与亚马逊的比较。

You said it will be asset light, you said it will be a platform not a retailer -- difference from Amazon -- and you said it will play on the world stage.

你说它将是轻资产,你说它将是一个平台而不是零售商——不同于亚马逊——你还说它将在世界舞台上发挥作用。

Why did you decide to go that direction? The transactional company.

你为什么决定选择那个方向?交易型公司。

Okay. I think the difference -- Amazon is a great company.

好吧。我认为区别在于,亚马逊是一家伟大的公司。

They did fantastic job in America and the world. But they are e-commerce company.

他们在美国和全世界都做得很好。但他们是电子商务公司。

We're not an e-commerce company. We help others to become e-commerce.

我们不是电子商务公司。我们帮助别人成为电子商务公司。

We believe every company can be Amazon.

我们相信每个公司都可以成为亚马逊。

We try to empower the small business, a marketplace that can reach their customers.

我们试图为小企业提供一个能够接触到他们客户的市场。

We try to empower the companies with logistics so they can deliver things quickly and cost effectively.

我们努力增强企业的物流能力,使他们能够快速、低成本地送货。

We try to empower every small business, they do e-commerce, they can easily receive the money.

我们试着赋予每一个小企业权力,他们做电子商务,他们可以很容易地收到钱。

And this is all about, and we know that we, this company was -- we made so much money in the past years, but we think this is all because of small business.

这是关于,我们知道,我们在过去几年里赚了很多钱,但我们认为这都是小企业的功劳。

And the money we made, we want to assure that we want to build our infrastructure of commerce.

我们赚到的钱,我们要保证去建设我们的商业基础设施。

So going global is so important.

所以走向全球是非常重要的。

We should help not only China's company, we should help the global company.

我们不仅要帮助中国的公司,还要帮助全球的公司。

So today, Alibaba comes to America. We go to -- our CEO today is in Europe.

所以今天,阿里巴巴来到了美国。我们的首席执行官今天在欧洲。

We also have a lot of colleagues in Southeast Asia.

我们在东南亚也有很多同事。

We think we are not -- we are not globalized Alibaba.

我们认为我们不是全球化的阿里巴巴。

We are globalized e-commerce.

我们是全球化的电子商务。

We tried making sure e-commerce infrastructure, the payment, the marketplaces, and the logistics can make sure everybody today can compete with Amazon, Microsoft, IBM, this is what we want.

我们努力确保电子商务基础设施、支付、市场和物流能够让现在的每个人都能与亚马逊、微软、IBM竞争,这是我们想要的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆
reassure [ri:ə'ʃuə]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 安心,再保证,重拾(信心等)

联想记忆
platform ['plætfɔ:m]

想一想再看

n. 平台,站台,月台,讲台,(政党的)政纲

联想记忆
compete [kəm'pi:t]

想一想再看

vi. 竞争,对抗,比赛

联想记忆
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
reputation [.repju'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 声誉,好名声

联想记忆
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
assure [ə'ʃuə]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使放心,确保

联想记忆
logistics [ləu'dʒistiks]

想一想再看

n. 后勤学,运筹学,物流

联想记忆
counterfeit ['kauntəfit]

想一想再看

n. 膺品,伪造品 adj. 假冒的,假装的 v. 仿造

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。