手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 马云精彩演讲集锦 > 正文

马云谈阿里巴巴历史(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You both have been involved in... You made some really important acquisitions along the way.

你们都参与了……一路来你做了一些非常重要的并购。

Where do you see Alibaba going over the next ten years?

你认为阿里巴巴未来十年的发展方向是什么?

You are already in Hollywood. Yes.

你们已经进驻好莱坞了。是的。

You are in the Cloud. I mean, you are doing things that are beyond the transactional basis of your business.

已经搞云计算这一块儿了。我的意思是,你所做的事情超出了你业务的交易基础。

We do business, we go from marketplaces to payment to logistic and to Cloud, not because we think there is money there.

我们做生意,我们从市场到支付到物流再到云计算,不是因为我们认为有钱可赚。

We believe, when we do the marketplaces, if we don't have the payment solutions, our customers cannot do transactions.

我们相信,当我们做市场的时候,如果我们没有支付解决方案,我们的客户就无法进行交易。

In payment, if we don't have logistic, we cannot -- they cannot finish the transactions.

在付款方面,如果我们没有物流,他们就无法完成交易。

And when we have a lot of transactions, we say if we don't have Cloud computing, the cost of IT for our customers is too expensive.

当我们有很多交易时,我们会说,如果我们没有云计算,它的成本对我们的客户来说太贵了。

5.png

So we do all these things, not because we think there is money there, because we know if we don't do that, our customers cannot finish their job, their work.

所以我们做所有这些事情,不是因为我们认为有钱可赚,而是因为我们知道如果我们不这样做,我们的客户就无法完成他们的工作,他们的任务。

Our mission is to help them doing business easier.

我们的使命是帮助他们更轻松地做生意。

So our company must be a mission and vision driven.

所以我们的公司必须以使命和愿景为驱动力。

Why are we in Hollwood, I mean, the entertainment?

我们为什么要进驻好莱坞,我是说,娱乐圈?

Because we think, 10, 20 years later, we have to know one thing.

因为我们认为,10年,20年后,我们必须知道一件事。

The world and everybody, no matter how rich you are, you want to be or how successful you are or unsuccessful you are, the most important thing is happy and healthy which is called the double H strategy.

这个世界和每个人,无论你多么富有,无论你想要成为多么成功或不成功,最重要的就是快乐和健康,这被称为双H策略。

Healthy and happy.

健康和快乐。

Yes. So now in this next 10 years, we are very confident about everything we are doing.

是的。因此,在今后10年里,我们对我们所做的一切都非常有信心。

Our marketplaces, e-commerce will keep on growing. Our finances will keep on growing.

我们的市场,电子商务将继续增长。我们的财政将继续增长。

Logistic will keep on growing. Cloud computer will keep growing.

物流将继续增长。云计算将继续增长。

And when we have that much money, how can we help the small business?

当我们有那么多钱的时候,我们怎样才能帮助小企业呢?

When they do business, their business are happier and healthier.

当他们做生意时,让他们的生意更快乐、更健康。

So we do not think we are a company. We think we are economy.

所以我们不认为我们是一家公司。我们认为我们是一个经济体。

Today, our -- Alibaba is an economy. Alibaba is economy.

今天,我们的——阿里巴巴是一个经济体。阿里巴巴是经济体。

The size of Argentina's economy.

与阿根廷等量的经济体。

Our GMV last year, $550 billion, almost like Argentina.

我们去年的商品交易总额是5500亿美元,和阿根廷差不多。

We are ranking number 21, 22 country, GDP wise.

就GDP而言,我们排名第21、22位。

In the next three years, we'll go across $1 trillion.

在接下来的三年里,我们将突破1万亿美元。

And we hope in 20 years by year 2036, we will be the 5th largest economy of the world, that is America, China, Europe, Japan, and there is economy.

我们希望20年后,也就是2036年,我们将成为世界第五大经济体,前四是美国,中国,欧洲,日本。

We believe that economy, there will be a virtual economy that every small business of the world can leverage their economy.

我们相信,将会有一个虚拟经济,世界上的每一个小企业都可以利用他们的经济。

They can sell their products across the world, every consumer of every country.

他们可以把他们的产品销售到世界各地,给每个国家的每个消费者。

They can buy things through their mobile phone or any device to all of the world.

他们可以通过手机或任何设备在世界各地购买东西。

Everything they place on the line, within 72 hours, they will receive it.

他们在网上购买的任何东西,72小时内,他们就会收到。

So this is our vision. Of course, Alibaba does not own that economy.

这就是我们的设想。当然,阿里巴巴并不拥有这种经济。

We want to join the force with all the populars to build that economy.

我们想和所有人一起努力建设这样的经济。

So it has never crossed your mind that maybe we should own a lot of assets?

所以你从来没有想过也许我们应该拥有很多资产?

That we should have an inventory, that we should engage somehow beyond what we do in terms of making things.

我们应该有一份清单,我们应该以某种方式参与到生产之外的事情中去。

No, I think that whether we should inventory or not inventory depends on whether our customer need it.

不,我认为我们是否应该库存取决于我们的客户是否需要。

If our customers say, Jack, you should build more warehouses, we'll build warehouses.

如果我们的客户说,马云,你应该建更多的仓库,那我们就会建仓库。

If the customers, if our partners don't have the capabilities of doing things that our business needed, we do it.

如果客户,如果我们的合作伙伴没有能力做我们业务需要的事情,那我们就会去做。

We do it not because there is money, we do it because it is necessary.

我们这样做不是因为可以赚钱,而是因为有必要。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
entertainment [.entə'teinmənt]

想一想再看

n. 娱乐

联想记忆
strategy ['strætidʒi]

想一想再看

n. 战略,策略

 
leverage ['li:vəridʒ]

想一想再看

n. 杠杆(作用,力量),举债经营 v. (使)举债经营

联想记忆
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

联想记忆
payment ['peimənt]

想一想再看

n. 支付,付款,报偿,报应

 
inventory ['invəntri]

想一想再看

n. 详细目录,存货(清单)
vt. 编制(详

联想记忆
engage [in'geidʒ]

想一想再看

v. 答应,预定,使忙碌,雇佣,订婚

 
unsuccessful [,ʌnsək'sesful]

想一想再看

adj. 失败的;不成功的

 
device [di'vais]

想一想再看

n. 装置,设计,策略,设备

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。