手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 马云精彩演讲集锦 > 正文

马云谈阿里巴巴历史(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Do your competitors primarily come from China, the others?

你的竞争对手主要来自中国吗?

No, I think. Who do you see as your competitor?

我觉得不是。你认为谁是你的竞争对手?

Competitor? I don't know. I don't know.

竞争对手?我不知道。我不知道。

Yeah, we have competed with... here, we competed with Amazon there.

是的,我们和...竞争,我们和亚马逊竞争。

But to me, I think it's too early, next 30 years, internet, e-commerce will change the world.

但对我来说,我认为这还太早,未来30年,互联网,电子商务将改变世界。

I've been saying this to my team, when we were in the apartment, when we were in the apartment I say, guys, in the next 10 years or in the future, Alibaba will be the top 10 websites of the world.

当我们在那间公寓里的时候,我一直对我的团队说,当我们在公寓里的时候,我说,伙计们,在未来10年或者在未来,阿里巴巴会成为世界前10大网站。

And my founders looked at me and say, what is number 10 mean?

我的创始人看着我说,前十是什么意思?

Today we are like 500 million something back. You have to believe it.

今天我们大概落后五亿多名。但你必须相信。

And then I told the team that internet is like 10,000 meters running, racing.

然后我告诉团队,互联网就像10000米赛跑。

We just finished the first 100 meters yet. There are things besides you that are competitor.

我们刚刚跑完前100米。除了你之外,还有其他的竞争者。

6.png

Running for another 3,000 meters, then you know who is the competitor.

再跑3000米,你就知道谁是参赛者了。

We are good today. We may not be good if we lose our hope, if we lose our vision.

今天我们很好。如果我们失去了希望,失去了愿景,我们可能就不会那么优秀。

If you lose your culture.

如果你失去了你的文化。

If we lose our culture and team. We are nothing. Most of the companies are so good.

如果我们失去我们的文化和团队。我们什么都不是。大多数公司都很好。

When Netscape was so good, we never thought it would disappear.

当网景还这么好的时候,我们从未想过它会消失。

Yahoo was good, we never felt like it today.

雅虎很好,我们今天从未有过这样的感觉。

Don't believe you'll be good all the time. Be paranoid.

别以为你会一直都很好。要偏执。

Was it Andrew Grove said? Yes. Only the paranoid survive.

是安德鲁·格罗夫说的吗?是的。只有偏执狂才能生存。

So I think as the entrepreneurs, do not think your neighbor Tommy is a competitor.

所以我认为,作为企业家,不要把你的邻居汤米当成竞争对手。

Look at the thing you do. Do not focus your eyes on the competitor.

要看你自己做的事情。不要把目光集中在竞争对手身上。

You are too small to focus yourself on the neighbor or competitor.

如果你把注意力集中在邻居或竞争对手身上,那格局就太小了。

Focus on your customers, make your customer happy is important.

关注你的客户,让你的客户开心才是重要的事情。

Most of the big companies when they talk, they talk about competitors.

大多数大公司在讨论时,说的都是竞争对手。

My suggestion one day giving you guys when you become bigger, when you come to China, most of the American companies, internet companies filled in China,

我给你们的建议是当你们发展壮大的时候,当你们来到中国,大多数美国公司,互联网公司都在中国,

one of the reasons is that they spend too much time making their boss happy rather than their customer happy.

其中一个原因是他们花了太多的时间让他们的老板开心而不是让他们的客户开心。

They spend too much time on competing, not long-term strategy.

他们把太多时间花在竞争上,而不是长期战略上。

So, as the entrepreneur, the always number one, number one priority is customers and employees.

所以,作为企业家,顾客和员工是第一位的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
strategy ['strætidʒi]

想一想再看

n. 战略,策略

 
entrepreneur [.ɔntrəprə'nə:]

想一想再看

n. 企业家,主办者,承包商

联想记忆
grove [grəuv]

想一想再看

n. 小树林,果树园

联想记忆
paranoid ['pærənɔid]

想一想再看

n. (=paranoiac)患妄想狂者 adj. 类似

 
survive [sə'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过

联想记忆
priority [prai'ɔriti]

想一想再看

n. 优先权,优先顺序,优先

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。