手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > NBA球星感人演讲 > 正文

卡尔·马龙的篮球名人堂演讲(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

But also I would like to say to my friends that made the journey here, from Louisiana.

我也想对那些从路易斯安那一路陪我走来的朋友们表示感谢。
I'm from North Louisiana, I'm proud of it, I'm country, I love it, this is me.
我来自路易斯安那的北部,我为它感到自豪,我是一个乡下人,但我爱这个身份,我就是这个样子。
To... I say Mr. Willis Reed, because I'm respectful, thank you.
接下来我要说的是威利斯·里德,因为我心怀尊敬,谢谢你。
Willis grew up about five miles from me in Louisiana, Bernese Louisiana.
威利斯是在路易斯安那州的伯纳斯长大的,那里离我家只有五英里远。
And I grew up in Summerfield, I want to say thank you.
而我是在萨默菲尔德长大的,我要对你表示感谢。
More importantly, I want to just say thanks to everybody here that make this possible.
更重要的是,我想对在座的每一位让这一切成真的人说声谢谢。
A lot of people was behind the scene.
很多人都是幕后的英雄。
I want to say to all the guys that I played with, I played against, thank you.
我想对所有和我一起并肩战斗过的、所有我对抗过的球员说一句,谢谢你们。
Thank you for making me a better person and a better player.
感谢你们使我成为了一个更优秀的人,一位更优秀的球员。
These guys here are also great people, you don't know all the things they do behind the scene.
今天来的这些人也都是很伟大的,你们不知道他们在幕后的付出。

卡尔·马龙的篮球名人堂演讲

And last but not least, I would like to say thanks to Larry Miller for believing in me. He's not with us now, but uh...

最后但最重要的,我要感谢拉里·米勒对我的信任。他现在离我们远去了,但是...
The Jazz organization, thank you for believing in me.
犹他爵士队,谢谢你们对我的信任。
I might not say it right all the time, I might not have did it right, like you wanted me to do all the time,
可能我所说的话不会一直都对,可能我所做的并不像你们一直想让我做的那样,
but I were respectful the way I wanted to do it and tried to do it.
但我一直都很尊重我想做的事情,也一直努力去做。
And, I would like to say, this was a seventh year, my mom passing was today.
然后我想说,今天是我妈妈去世的七年忌日。
It's ironic that it was seven years date I was in being inducted to the Hall of Fame.
今天是她去世的七年忌日,而我又入选了名人堂,这真的让人啼笑皆非。
I will not be here without her.
没有她,我今天就不会站在这里。
My mom was my mom, my dad, my hero.
我妈妈即是我的妈妈,也是我的爸爸,更是我的英雄。
I just want to say that I'm here because of her.
我只想说,我今天能站在这里全是因为她。
Thanks for coming, I always tried to do it the right way.
感谢大家的到来,我一直试着去做正确的事情。
And I tell, I tell all my friends and family try to live life the way you want to be remembered, try to leave life better than you found it.
我告诉我所有的朋友和家人,要努力以你希望被人记住的方式去生活,试着让生活比你发现它时更美好。
And, what good is success if you're not willing to share it?
还有,如果你不愿意分享成功,那成功又有什么用?
And also, I would like to say once again, it was not about me, it was about trying to do something to make everybody proud.
而且,我想再说一遍,这一切都不是为了我,而是为了尝试做一些事情,让每个人都感到骄傲。
Love you guys, thank you, and I'm honored.
我爱你们,谢谢大家,我很荣幸。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
respectful [ri'spektfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 表示尊敬的,有礼貌的,谦恭的

联想记忆
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
reed [ri:d]

想一想再看

n. 芦苇,芦笛,簧片
Reed:里德(姓氏)

 
miller ['milə]

想一想再看

n. 磨坊主,铣床(工)

 
ironic [ai'rɔnik]

想一想再看

adj. 说反话的,讽刺的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。